05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Mustafa Elnile said:
hi guys ,,
i have sent the new DD on 22 August and since them i heard nothing from them ,
could you tell me when do i expect to receive the receipt of payment and my old DD , I guess they supposed to sent a tracking number for the old dd ,don't you agree ???
I am completely agree with you. They should share the tracking number of the old dd so that people can track their dd. Its their money and they have right to enquiry about that. In Some cases people are not getting it back even after a month.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Guys, today I have received the Fee payment receipt from OINP. The new DD reached their office on 19th August.
However, I am yet to receive the old expired DD.

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
Guys, today I have received the Fee payment receipt from OINP. The new DD reached their office on 19th August.
Congratulations. I am waiting since 16th Aug for my new replacement DD receipt.

Anna16

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Hi! Any one from master stream without a job offer feb applicant got their nomination. I saw lot of nominations for CEC applicants but not masters

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Anna16 said:
Hi! Any one from master stream without a job offer feb applicant got their nomination. I saw lot of nominations for CEC applicants but not masters
actually mostly the masters stream candidates do not post much but a few of them have posted in here about their nominations.
check the Nov, Dec or Jan threads.

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
The Phenom said:
Congratulations. I am waiting since 16th Aug for my new replacement DD receipt.
Yeah, I've been waiting since 25th August too. Congratulations to you, sushsmart15!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:
my new DD reached them on 21st, i have neither the receipt nor the old DD...
might goto the bank this week and try to cancel the old DD saying old DD is lost..

Abdul97

Jun 19, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Please tell me if you are already married or not. If you are already married, you should declare your spouse in your PR application post nomination. You would have to inform the province as well. If you are not already married, you could get married after nomination and update the province. You could add her as an accompanying dependent in your PR application.
@rajkamalmohanram

I am not married yet but I am going to get married in the coming months. However, I don't want marriage to affect my application. So, I am waiting for the right time in the application process. I agree with you that once I get nomination, I can get married and submit my spouse's application with mine. This way we can get PR at the same time. On the other hand, if I wait to get my PR and then sponsor my wife then it will take at least a year for my wife to get PR.

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
Immitracker

Hey guys!! You can add your case to the immitracker.
Find the link in my signature!

We have a lot of people added to it from 2015 to 2016.
Its relatively easy to track OINP progress.

Cheers!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Abdul97 said:
@rajkamalmohanram

I am not married yet but I am going to get married in the coming months. However, I don't want marriage to affect my application. So, I am waiting for the right time in the application process. I agree with you that once I get nomination, I can get married and submit my spouse's application with mine. This way we can get PR at the same time. On the other hand, if I wait to get my PR and then sponsor my wife then it will take at least a year for my wife to get PR.
The best thing would be to get married after you get your nomination (after you get your 600 points). This way, you will not have an issue with CRS points. Once you get married, you can inform OINP and then apply to IRCC as a couple.

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Can someone please ask and tell me what OINP is doing in these time. Are they really working or already in December - January Mood where they don't work on applications. Still November-2015 Applicants haven't received their nomination while November 2016 is not very far. I mean its been almost a year, Come on OINP people , Grow UP and Show some Courtesy and Professionalism to the applicants. We are the people who will contribute in Canadian Economy not the Slave with whom you can do anything like you want. If you don't want people and don't want to work just update on Website that we are unable to Process Applicants and We don't want any more immigrant so people don't waste their time and money.

Even as per CIC website , Pre-Express Entry application Processing time is 18 months which ideally should end in September but they haven't increase draw size yet and CRS scores runs around 480-500. I really doubt that they can achieve their 3,00,000 Immigrant in 2016 goal with this speed. Even Economic Class has Goal of 1,07,000 ( Includes FSW , PNP and Excludes Quebec PNP).

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
My new DD reached at OINP office on August 12,2016. After that, I did not hear anything from OINP regarding FEE receipt. I tried to call and email them but no answer from them. Please suggest me, what to do next? This is very disturbing.

Thank you.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Phenom said:
My new DD reached at OINP office on August 12,2016. After that, I did not hear anything from OINP regarding FEE receipt. I tried to call and email them but no answer from them. Please suggest me, what to do next? This is very disturbing.

Thank you.
pray... LOL

try going to the bank and cancelling the old DD yourself... say its lost by OINP, and as they can see its already expired so it cant be encashed anyway...
and hope some bank manager will buy this theory

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
thestunner316 said:
pray... LOL

try going to the bank and cancelling the old DD yourself... say its lost by OINP, and as they can see its already expired so it cant be encashed anyway...
and hope some bank manager will buy this theory
if you did this, you're in for a very long wait to get the money back