Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarah dhanoa said:
Thank You,

I emailed them eveyday for my file status and probably they realised they should work on it now

Sarah: That's a good strategy.

Best of luck: We all are indeed surprised regarding the OINP working.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Sarah dhanoa said:
Thank You,

I emailed them eveyday for my file status and probably they realised they should work on it now
Most of the emails are considered to be junk. The operator do not forward them to concerned officer until it is very important. So what you get is just because you deserve it and not because you followed it up. There are many who never email them and get nominated.

sorry I say this because other applicants might start sending emails in bulk.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
@ MZASAM +1 for that. you are a senior now :D :D
Bestofluck: What a state of uncertainty we are witnessing!!! Literally no activity. Why this lull.. Is it like a Dec pause for AoR?

raghav.sharma

Mar 10, 2016
I have shared the duplicate ECA report before I got the AOR. But I haven't heard anything about that from OINP.

Is this the common scenario or I should write it back to OINP. If anyone can help me out.

Thanks,

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM.... I agree its difficult to cope up with the uncertainty. Hope it brings good results ultimately.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
raghav.sharma said:
I have shared the duplicate ECA report before I got the AOR. But I haven't heard anything about that from OINP.

Is this the common scenario or I should write it back to OINP. If anyone can help me out.

Thanks,
you just need to relax. Now they will ask you if they want anything from you.

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
bestofluck said:
Most of the emails are considered to be junk. The operator do not forward them to concerned officer until it is very important. So what you get is just because you deserve it and not because you followed it up. There are many who never email them and get nominated.

sorry I say this because other applicants might start sending emails in bulk.
I got replies same day so I am pretty sure not everything is considered junk, and its upto everyone what they want to do

malican

May 24, 2016
rnkhouse said:
Hello guys,

I am very happy to know you guys that I got nomination today. Below is my detail:

CRS: 1051
NOC: 2175
OINP App Received: 23rd February, 2016
AOR and phone call : 18th June, 2016
Additional doc submitted: 20th June, 2016
Second phone call: 14th September, 2016 (Asked few more docs)
Additional doc request email: 14th September, 2016
Additional doc submitted: 14th September, 2016
OINP Nomination: 15th September, 2016

I am very grateful to all of you who supported me in my doubts and this forum. I hope everyone will get nomination soon. All the best.
Let me know if any one has any questions.
Thanks!
Congratulations! Are you FSW Outland? And what country are you from?

OINP FEB 2016

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
rnkhouse said:
Hello guys,

I am very happy to know you guys that I got nomination today. Below is my detail:

CRS: 1051
NOC: 2175
OINP App Received: 23rd February, 2016
AOR and phone call : 18th June, 2016
Additional doc submitted: 20th June, 2016
Second phone call: 14th September, 2016 (Asked few more docs)
Additional doc request email: 14th September, 2016
Additional doc submitted: 14th September, 2016
OINP Nomination: 15th September, 2016

I am very grateful to all of you who supported me in my doubts and this forum. I hope everyone will get nomination soon. All the best.
Let me know if any one has any questions.
Thanks!
Congratulations on the nomination rnkhouse :)

@Malican: He is a CEC applicant. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ontario-pnp-sent-in-jan-2016-lets-connect-here-t393982.0.html;msg5453005#msg5453005

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Sarah dhanoa said:
I got replies same day so I am pretty sure not everything is considered junk, and its upto everyone what they want to do
The replies are not from concerned officers. certain replies are from operators which they check from computer and send which are mostly database. replies to queries which are technical is done only by concerned officers.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarah dhanoa said:

Sarah, You are bound to get your NoM very soon. If you don't get quick response, you can visit OINP office and escalate.

Good luck I just saw in the list; you are CEC not FSW out land.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Sarah dhanoa said:
same day of which day?

I understood that you're mailing them every day!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
The replies are not from concerned officers. certain replies are from operators which they check from computer and send which are mostly database. replies to queries which are technical is done only by concerned officers.
yes, this makes sense, I once was on the phone with OINP operator lady inquiring about the age points drop and she said shed will fetch it from the "reply inventory" and forwarded it to me right there & then while I'm on the phone before she even hangs up. So, yes, most routine replies are coming from operators rather than officers.

Abdul97

Jun 19, 2016
Abdul97 said:
Hi All,

I have a similar question. My EE application was submitted in February 2016 and I received AOR in August. I am waiting for nomination now. I am concerned how would my application be affected if I decide to get married before getting PR.

Few options I am considering are:
1. Before getting nomination, I get married and update OINP accordingly.
2. After getting nomination and before submitting PR application to CIC, I get married and submit my spouse's application with mine.
3. Sponsor my spouse after I get PR.

I want to know which option would be the best for me. Of course, I don't want this to lower my points and impact my PR application.

Thanks.
@rajkamalmohanram

You mean to say that I should submit my spouse's application after I have received my PR?
I was thinking that once I get nomination from Ontario, I should submit my spouse's application for PR with mine. As, this will not affect my points and my spouse will get PR with me. What do you think?

Thanks for your guidance!

Abdul97

Jun 19, 2016
Hi All,

I received AOR in August. Can anyone guide me about the next steps in the PR process and the estimated timeline? It would be very helpful in planning everything. Thank you.