+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
MZASAM said:

gp0504: Order your WES/ECA duplicate immediately and send OINP the complete details.

I did the same after receiving the AoR on 16 Aug, and OINP acknowledged it.
Thanks, MZASAM! Could you also please help me with the process/link for ordering the ECA duplicate to be sent directly to OINP? Do you get a notification once it's delivered to them or we will only get to know once OINP confirms receipt? Thanks for your help.

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
MZASAM said:

gp0504: Order your WES/ECA duplicate immediately and send OINP the complete details.

I did the same after receiving the AoR on 16 Aug, and OINP acknowledged it.
I logged onto the WES website. On the top of the page, this was written -
"Our records indicate that you have an ECA report. To send your report to other recipients (employers, universities, licensing boards), go to My Account and click 'Upgrade Report' to complete a new application."

And at the bottom of the page, this was written -
"Attention: CIC Applicants:
A Report for CIC requires a special duplicate report order. Start here>

If you already have an ECA report and need to send it to other recipients besides CIC (employers, universities, licensing boards), login to My Account and click 'Upgrade Report' to complete a new application."

Which is the link I need to click on? The "Upgrade Report" under "My Account"? Thanks.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
gp0504 said:
I logged onto the WES website. On the top of the page, this was written -
"Our records indicate that you have an ECA report. To send your report to other recipients (employers, universities, licensing boards), go to My Account and click 'Upgrade Report' to complete a new application."

And at the bottom of the page, this was written -
"Attention: CIC Applicants:
A Report for CIC requires a special duplicate report order. Start here>

If you already have an ECA report and need to send it to other recipients besides CIC (employers, universities, licensing boards), login to My Account and click 'Upgrade Report' to complete a new application."

Which is the link I need to click on? The "Upgrade Report" under "My Account"? Thanks.

If you are applying for the first time for an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” as a recipient of the report.

raghav.sharma

Mar 10, 2016
I have shared the duplicate ECA report before I got the AOR. But I haven't heard anything about that from OINP.

Is this the common scenario or I should write it back to OINP.

Thanks,

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
AOR Recieved on 9th June, Interview Call on 11th, Requested additional documents on 11th and submitted same day, atleast they are working on my file now , Officer initial - RM

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Sarah dhanoa said:
AOR Recieved on 9th June, Interview Call on 11th, Requested additional documents on 11th and submitted same day, atleast they are working on my file now , Officer initial - RM
11 th as in September ?

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
bestofluck said:
If you are applying for the first time for an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” as a recipient of the report.
Thanks, bestofluck! Could you also help me with where exactly on the WES site am I supposed to order the duplicate ECA? It's really confusing. I couldn't find the option of selecting OINP or any recipient anywhere. On a different thread, I saw posts from a lot of confused applicants because some said OINP doesn't accept electronic/soft copies of ECA report while some others claimed WES only sends email copies of duplicate ECA reports to OINP. What is the current process? And what is the cost of the duplicate ECA to be sent to OINP? Do we also need to get a copy sent to CIC too?

Sorry for so many questions, and thanks for your help!

rnkhouse

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Hello guys,

I am very happy to know you guys that I got nomination today. Below is my detail:

CRS: 1051
NOC: 2175
OINP App Received: 23rd February, 2016
AOR and phone call : 18th June, 2016
Additional doc submitted: 20th June, 2016
Second phone call: 14th September, 2016 (Asked few more docs)
Additional doc request email: 14th September, 2016
Additional doc submitted: 14th September, 2016
OINP Nomination: 15th September, 2016

I am very grateful to all of you who supported me in my doubts and this forum. I hope everyone will get nomination soon. All the best.
Let me know if any one has any questions.
Thanks!

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
GodBlessUsAll said:
Got an email from analyst/investigator that they have taken notice of send documents which was requested by them. What does that mean? How long would they take now to process my PNP application?

AOR: 16 Aug 2016
Additional doc request : Aug 17 2016
Requested docs send : Aug 17, 2016
Email recieved of application being in final stage: Aug 18, 2016
Confirmation of receiving docs: Sep 13, 2016
Are you CEC/FSW Inland/Outland?

Has any FSW Outland from Feb got anything after the AOR? A call? Additional DOCs requests? Anything at all?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarah dhanoa said:
Great!!! Now chase them for NoM, as you chased them for AoR. I remember you pursued OINP almost daily.
All the best for your NoM.

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
MZASAM said:
Great!!! Now chase them for NoM, as you chased them for AoR. I remember you pursued OINP almost daily.
Thank You,

I emailed them eveyday for my file status and probably they realised they should work on it now

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
They have only one officer and only Pen and they refil the ink only once in a month. Final Signature takes time.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gp0504 said:
Thanks, MZASAM! Could you also please help me with the process/link for ordering the ECA duplicate to be sent directly to OINP? Do you get a notification once it's delivered to them or we will only get to know once OINP confirms receipt? Thanks for your help.

You will be charged around CAD 76. You are also eligible to receive a refund of CAD 41.81. Whenever you place an order on WES for a duplicate copy of your ECA report to be made available to OINP, WES system also charges you for a copy to be made available to CIC (by default). In fact, you need not make the report available to CIC again as it is already available to CIC as per the first payment you made to WES (when you got your educational credentials assessed). So, you can request a refund from WES for CAD 41.81 for the extra report which you did not order (but the system selects it automatically).

They take around 24-48 hours to complete the evaluation. Basically it is the same report, they send it to OINP with updated dates and a header 'Duplicate Copy'.

1. If you have your file number mention that or your Express Entry profile would be fine in the Attention To field.

2. You can inform OINP by sending an email to them at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and expressentry@ontario.ca with the following details.

- Primary Applicant Name
- Express Entry Profile Number Acknowledgement Letter - - Job Seeker Code

You can attach the following to the email.

- WES Duplicate ECA Report Payment Receipt (for order placed for ECA Report to be sent to OINP)
- WES Evaluation Completed Notification (if you got one)
- WES Duplicate ECA Report (if evaluation is completed)