App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
It started on 10th Aug and getting over on 19th.. what a speed.. bravo OINP.. wish they do the same for Nominations !!

OINP FEB 2016 said:
[size=12pt]Total Applicants [size=12pt]Nominations [size=12pt]AORs [size=12pt]Returned [size=12pt]Rejected

[tr][td]
[size=12pt]124
[/td][td]
[size=12pt]2
[/td][td]
[size=12pt]78
[/td][td]
[size=12pt]3
[/td][td]
[size=12pt]0
[/td][/tr]

Congratulations to all who received AOR!! Best of luck to the remaining applicants :)

View the full list here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-applications-delivered-in-february-2016-lets-connect-here-t396585.0.html;msg5395298#msg5395298

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
If someone has the list of Ontario officers please share the like with us.
Thanks and congrats to all

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe Juve said:
If someone has the list of Ontario officers please share the like with us.
Thanks and congrats to all
I was looking for it too yesterday, but realized the telephone directory has been removed from their website. My guess is too many people called the officers directly....

giga85

Aug 19, 2016
Hello all,

Could someone share with me what the AOR email says?

I was contacted by an officer for a phone interview and I received an email last week saying that my application is in the last stage of review but no AOR yet.

Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
giga85 said:
Hello all,

I was contacted by an officer for a phone interview and I received an email last week saying that my application is in the last stage of review but no AOR yet.

Thanks.
AOR comes with the subject "Letter of Acknowledgement" or "Acknowledgement Letter". In it, you'll find your AOR letter with your file number and fee payment receipt.

They might have sent your AOR to a wrong ID. If it says you are in the last stage of processing, then you most certainly was sent an AOR. Either you missed it or they sent it to a wrong ID.

You are a CEC applicant, aren't you?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
giga85 said:
Hello all,

Thanks.
If they asked you to send additional documents send them and confirm your email ID. otherwise also send them a mail confirming your email ID and requesting them to send you a copy of acknowledgement letter as you havnt recd it .

you will be nominated soon. good luck

giga85

Aug 19, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
AOR comes with the subject "Letter of Acknowledgement" or "Acknowledgement Letter". In it, you'll find your AOR letter with your file number and fee payment receipt.

They might have sent your AOR to a wrong ID. If it says you are in the last stage of processing, then you most certainly was sent an AOR. Either you missed it or they sent it to a wrong ID.

You are a CEC applicant, aren't you?
Yes, I am and I also have a file number but no AOR.

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
giga85 said:
Hello all,

Thanks.
Case Number: xxxxxxx File Number: xxxxxx

Subject: Receipt of Nominee Application

Dear xxxxx,

This letter acknowledges that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) received your nominee application package on xxxxxx.

Your application was reviewed to confirm that it is complete and has been forwarded for assessment. OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase and again when your application moves to the decision phase. You will also be contacted directly should we require any additional information to assess your application.

Please be advised that the program is currently in receipt of a large volume of applications and processing times are longer than usual. We assure you that we are working diligently to process applications as expediently as possible.

We kindly request that you wait until after you receive notification that your application has moved to the assessment phase before contacting the OINP to inquire about the status of your application. This will allow our staff time to focus on processing applications to the program.

---
I didn't post the whole thing, but the rest of it just some standard information on their website.

May I know what kind of questions they asked you about? I heard if it's post-AOR, you will be asked mainly about your bank account large funds, work, and intention of living in Ontario.

giga85

Aug 19, 2016
Eugenie2016 said:
Case Number: xxxxxxx File Number: xxxxxx

Subject: Receipt of Nominee Application

Dear xxxxx,

This letter acknowledges that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) received your nominee application package on xxxxxx.

Your application was reviewed to confirm that it is complete and has been forwarded for assessment. OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase and again when your application moves to the decision phase. You will also be contacted directly should we require any additional information to assess your application.

Please be advised that the program is currently in receipt of a large volume of applications and processing times are longer than usual. We assure you that we are working diligently to process applications as expediently as possible.

We kindly request that you wait until after you receive notification that your application has moved to the assessment phase before contacting the OINP to inquire about the status of your application. This will allow our staff time to focus on processing applications to the program.

---
I didn't post the whole thing, but the rest of it just some standard information on their website.

May I know what kind of questions they asked you about? I heard if it's post-AOR, you will be asked mainly about your bank account large funds, work, and intention of living in Ontario.
Thanks for sharing.

It was a full interview, why did i come to Canada, work, salary, bank account funds.. etc etc like 40min phone call

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
giga85 said:
Thanks for sharing.

It was a full interview, why did i come to Canada, work, salary, bank account funds.. etc etc like 40min phone call
oh WOW! Then you are most certainly going to get nomination soon! :D :D Great news!

When did you receive AOR? Is your WP expiring soon? Did they contact you first to schedule a phone interview or just called in randomly and kept going for 40 mins?

Lotus_01

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harish7818 said:
Hi,

I have received my AOR on August 15 and I have sent my new DD today. I was now thinking to send the duplicate WES report to OINP. When I am adding OINP as recipient an additional recipient, I am charged additional $30 for ECA Duplicate Report Package(includes CIC) which I think is not required at the moment. Any idea how I can send the duplicate report only to OINP as intended so to save $30.

Thanks in advance.
Congrats for your AOR :)

When ordering duplicate ECA

Please use this link:

https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopy.asp

not

https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp

Personal Info section
1. Fill in your personal info.

Send Reports To section
2. For "The primary purpose of this additional report is (choose one)*:" select others
3. For "Would you like an additional report sent to you?" Keep No. (You can keep yes if you want another set, you will be charged extra)
4. Click on the add recipient and select Immigration/Lawyer. Now search for "MCIIT" and select "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT"

You will be charged $ 41.81 (provided you did not opt for additional report to be sent to you).

Hope it helps!

giga85

Aug 19, 2016
Eugenie2016 said:
oh WOW! Then you are most certainly going to get nomination soon! :D :D Great news!

When did you receive AOR? Is your WP expiring soon? Did they contact you first to schedule a phone interview or just called in randomly and kept going for 40 mins?
My WP expired on July 12th and I applied for an extension. They called in randomly to my cellphone and It was on silent so they called to my work phone. I haven't received the AOR yet that's the issue.

sultaan07

Jan 21, 2016
samzgfang said:
Hi, I had the same concern because I used Canada Post and the online tracking system still showed Mississauga even though it was recorded as status of 'delivered'.
Did you contact OINP regarding this issue?? When did they receive your application..??
I have a same issue.

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Eugenie2016 said:
I was looking for it too yesterday, but realized the telephone directory has been removed from their website. My guess is too many people called the officers directly....
Thanks for your response.
My officer is T-ANB.
I have no intention to call or contact. Just wanna figure out the name.

waqar001

Star Member
Nov 15, 2012
My application was delivered on 8 Feb and I m fsw candidate.

Got following email after requesting for AOR

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that the Investigator Analyst will send you the AOR and the file number once he/she starts the second stage of review.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Thank you for your patience.