+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
email must have arrived late, there is no way on earth they would work on saturday.... problem some problem with email server.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
thestunner316 said:
email must have arrived late, there is no way on earth they would work on saturday.... problem some problem with email server.
the mail stamps the time of the client dispatch, not the server time.

if your company's mail server in the US and you're in Australia, the mail you send is stamped with your PC time, not the server's.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
the mail stamps the time of the client dispatch, not the server time.

if your company's mail server in the US and you're in Australia, the mail you send is stamped with your PC time, not the server's.
lol.. yep.. otherwise it would be a shitty system wouldn't it..

"I sent that important career saving mail last night". Nope, the server changed its time because it was down and you are screwed now!

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
Good to see them working on Saturdays

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the default mail app of my Iphone, my local time is written under the subject line. Not the time of a sender.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skvach said:
In the default mail app of my Iphone, my local time is written under the subject line. Not the time of a sender.
That is the adjustment for time zone.. That is normal.. but it is still the time the mail was sent and not the time the mail server cleared it..

kronstadter

Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!

Just to help you stop assuming things: my AOR letter was produced, sent and received on Saturday - CAN time. The official date inside attached PDF is Saturday 13.

Good luck everyone!

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, that's great!
However, with their speed , they should have been working 24/7.
NB and PEI take 2-3 months to issue a nom :-X

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends: Let's enjoy, feel happy and cherish the AOR's landing on Sat.

May be some officer might have instructed his staff to issue AOR's on Sat. Apart from working diligently, they should honor time frame commitment. :) Off late they started working. I am checking my inbox frequently to see if I received AOR. IT is Sunday in India!!!

The applicant confirmed the Date, Day, time. It was Sat in Toronto. :eek: :eek:

Makes no sense; to discuss the date stamps, time stamps, different time zones, server / client time etc :'( :'( :'(

Please confirm if any Feb applicant DD expired or it was en cashed by OINP. :-X :-X :-X

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck:

IT is highly unfair. Hardly I see you active on the forum threads except for few short comments.

You were the most hyperactive applicant, an extrovert and not introvert!!! Correct me if I am wrong. Seems you are preoccupied after your AOR.

Please spare time with us in this turbulent journey, which seems to be stabilizing a bit due to expeditious AOR's.

The enthusiasm is bound to grow, once OINP releases the NOM batches. 8) 8) 8)

By the way, did you find any improvement in my writing?? For months together I practiced on this forum and now feeling confident to reappear for my IELTS to get at least 7 or more in writing. :( :( :(

dudgres

Aug 14, 2016
MZASAM said:
Friends: Let's enjoy, feel happy and cherish the AOR's landing on Sat.

Please confirm if any Feb applicant DD expired or it was en cashed by OINP. :-X :-X :-X
MZASAM, I received my AOR email after contacting them on Saturday to see if I could get an update on my application - was really surprised to get a response within two hours! However, my bankers draft has expired so I have to renew and send again for the application to be processed - although they have confirmed that the application is complete. Bit annoying as the exchange rate has gone down significantly since getting the first draft so it's going to cost me a lot more second time around all because of the huge back log :-(

sultaan07

Jan 21, 2016
Hello friends,

My friend has made DD on behalf of me and include my AOR. Is there any problem if I write my name and quote my file number on the back side of my DD?

He will send it to OINP office by Monday. Moreover, What is the status of OINP nominations? Which months applicants are getting nominations?

Thank you for your help guys.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dudgres: Exchange rate fluctuations are beyond our control. OINP understands it.

Certainly we need to send OINP a new draft if asked, without which the application will not be processed

The difference due to exchange rate fluctuation between the 1st draft and the new draft will have to be borne by applicant. No choice !!!

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
Can one engage in a postgraduate (PhD) study after arriving Canada as a permanent resident and still obtain citizenship after 3 years of studying? does studying impact the minimum number of years required to obtain citizenship?