+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
abbysuri said:
THIS IS FANTASTIC.... CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL FOR SPEEDY AOR's... :D ;D

Still waiting for mine though.. :-X :( :mad:

Anyways... i just wanted to know the "AOR Email" is sent from???

"Ontario Nominee (MCIIT) <ontarionominee@ontario.ca>"
OR
Express Entry (MCIIT) <ExpressEntry@ontario.ca>
OR
Some third party??
For me it came from ontarionominee@ontario.ca

Mustafa Elnile

Feb 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-February 2016
Doc's Request.
4-December 2016
Nomination.....
19-December 2016
AOR Received.
16-August 2016
wisak said:
Dear All,
I received my AoR today but have mixed feelings because of my situation, below is my timeline:

OINP PT Notification: 11/01/2016
OINP App Received in Toronto: 5/2/2016
OINP AOR: 12/08/2016
OINP Nomination: Waiting

I had applied to Nova Scotia in July, 2015 and waited for both provinces to send AoR until June, 2016. I eventually got AoR and subsequently nomination from Nova Scotia in July, 2016. Since it didn't make any sense to let Nova Scotia sleep through my finger while waiting for Ontario that I wasn't even sure of an AoR or nomination, I accepted the nomination from Nova Scotia and eventually put in my PR application to CIC 5 days ago only for me to receive an AoR from Ontario today.

I really prefer Ontario to Nova Scotia because I feel the opportunities are more but at the same time don't want to take chances as I see that I would still have to wait 6-9months after AoR before getting nomination from Ontario (with the possibility of request for additional documents etc). Maybe I am a little self centred here but a part of me feels "don't loose the chance with Nova Scotia" while another part feels "don't short change yourself by going for Nova Scotia" as you would eventually make it through with your Ontario application.

I have heard it severally that irrespective of the province that nominates you, you can settle anywhere in Canada but I don't know how true this is, I need your candid advice/opinion on my situation.

Thank you.
Don't even think about it . Take Nova Scotia and run as said....

msl27582

Jul 28, 2016
Hello Friends

Even i have received my AOR today as below with request to send new draft. Now it says that my application will move to assessment phase after i submit the new draft. Does that mean that there is still a chance that my application can be rejected? What happens in the assessment and decision phase?

One more question - my IELTS score is expiring on Aug 28 and I am reappearing for it on 10th September. Will this make my application ineligible or can they reject it on this basis?

Please help. (I am FSW Outland NOC 0112)

August 12, 2016

Mandeep Singh Loomba

<Address>

Case Number: XHSW-16-1*******6

File Number: XHSW-16****3

Subject: Receipt of Nominee Application

Dear Mandeep Singh Loomba,

This letter acknowledges that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) received

your nominee application package on February 05, 2016.

Your application was reviewed to confirm that it is complete and has been forwarded for

assessment. OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase

and again when your application moves to the decision phase. You will also be contacted

directly should we require any additional information to assess your application.

Please be advised that the program is currently in receipt of a large volume of applications

and processing times are longer than usual. We assure you that we are working diligently to

process applications as expediently as possible.

We kindly request that you wait until after you receive notification that your application has

moved to the assessment phase before contacting the OINP to inquire about the status of

your application. This will allow our staff time to focus on processing applications to the

program.

If you are a candidate through one of the Ontario Express Entry streams, please note

that your Express Entry profile must remain up-to-date throughout all processing stages

of your application. Candidates for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities stream must

also continue to maintain a score of 400 points or above in the Express Entry

Comprehensive Ranking System.

Should your Express Entry profile - for which Ontario’s Notification of Interest was

issued - expire or be removed from the Express Entry system, and should you wish to

continue with your OINP application using a new profile, you must email the following to

our office within 30 calendar days of this letter:

 The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;

 A copy of the letter you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship

Canada (IRCC) acknowledging the new profile;

 A letter explaining why you updated your profile; and

 A list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express

Entry profile.

If you are currently working or residing in Ontario, please be advised that you are

responsible for remaining in legal status in Canada throughout all processing stages of

your application. It is your responsibility to renew, extend or apply for proper temporary

resident status in Canada throughout your stay in the country even after you are

nominated.

Please be advised that this letter acknowledging receipt of your application cannot be

used to extend your legal status in Canada.

If you need to depart Canada because you no longer have valid status or because your

status will not be renewed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, please

send the OINP office a completed and signed Change of Personal Information form.

You should outline the details of your situation in this form and include a current email

address.

The Change of Personal Information form applies to any changes that you may need to

make to your application during processing, for example a change of address or other

information that may impact your application.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please retain

this letter for your records.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration

Government of Ontario

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
msl27582 said:
Hello Friends

Even i have received my AOR today as below with request to send new draft. Now it says that my application will move to assessment phase after i submit the new draft. Does that mean that there is still a chance that my application can be rejected? What happens in the assessment and decision phase?

One more question - my IELTS score is expiring on Aug 28 and I am reappearing for it on 10th September. Will this make my application ineligible or can they reject it on this basis?

Please help. (I am FSW Outland NOC 0112)

August 12, 2016

Mandeep Singh Loomba

<Address>

Case Number: XHSW-16-1*******6

File Number: XHSW-16****3

Subject: Receipt of Nominee Application

Dear Mandeep Singh Loomba,

This letter acknowledges that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) received

your nominee application package on February 05, 2016.

Your application was reviewed to confirm that it is complete and has been forwarded for

assessment. OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase

and again when your application moves to the decision phase. You will also be contacted

directly should we require any additional information to assess your application.

Please be advised that the program is currently in receipt of a large volume of applications

and processing times are longer than usual. We assure you that we are working diligently to

process applications as expediently as possible.

We kindly request that you wait until after you receive notification that your application has

moved to the assessment phase before contacting the OINP to inquire about the status of

your application. This will allow our staff time to focus on processing applications to the

program.

If you are a candidate through one of the Ontario Express Entry streams, please note

that your Express Entry profile must remain up-to-date throughout all processing stages

of your application. Candidates for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities stream must

also continue to maintain a score of 400 points or above in the Express Entry

Comprehensive Ranking System.

Should your Express Entry profile - for which Ontario’s Notification of Interest was

issued - expire or be removed from the Express Entry system, and should you wish to

continue with your OINP application using a new profile, you must email the following to

our office within 30 calendar days of this letter:

 The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;

 A copy of the letter you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship

Canada (IRCC) acknowledging the new profile;

 A letter explaining why you updated your profile; and

 A list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express

Entry profile.

If you are currently working or residing in Ontario, please be advised that you are

responsible for remaining in legal status in Canada throughout all processing stages of

your application. It is your responsibility to renew, extend or apply for proper temporary

resident status in Canada throughout your stay in the country even after you are

nominated.

Please be advised that this letter acknowledging receipt of your application cannot be

used to extend your legal status in Canada.

If you need to depart Canada because you no longer have valid status or because your

status will not be renewed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, please

send the OINP office a completed and signed Change of Personal Information form.

You should outline the details of your situation in this form and include a current email

address.

The Change of Personal Information form applies to any changes that you may need to

make to your application during processing, for example a change of address or other

information that may impact your application.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please retain

this letter for your records.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration

Government of Ontario
Your EE profile will become ineligible once your IELTS scores expires. Well, one solution would be to take the test earlier and update your EE profile with the updated scores before it expires. (This would be the only legal way to keep your EE profile active). There might be other illegal ways (like changing the date of the test to keep it live till your new scores come out and stuff like that) but I don't recommend it.

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Hi guys

I received my AOR on August 11th, 2016. Application sent in on February 1st, 2016. Mt draft has however expired and my application will not be processed unless a new draft is submitted. For those of you still waiting for AOR, I suggest you start working on acquiring a new draft immediately to speed up your application processing.

I will post further updates when necessary.

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
What will happen to the old draft? Its already more thn six mnths thtisentmy draft which probablyhas bewn expired. Now i want towithdram and do i get to cash back the moneyfrm bank?

Mustafa Elnile

Feb 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-February 2016
Doc's Request.
4-December 2016
Nomination.....
19-December 2016
AOR Received.
16-August 2016
MarcAnthony said:
Hi guys

I received my AOR on August 11th, 2016. Application sent in on February 1st, 2016. Mt draft has however expired and my application will not be processed unless a new draft is submitted. For those of you still waiting for AOR, I suggest you start working on acquiring a new draft immediately to speed up your application processing.

I will post further updates when necessary.
congratulations on your AOR
I totally agree with but as you know nothing guarantee with OINP , as your AOR can be delayed for no reason.

Mustafa Elnile

Feb 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-February 2016
Doc's Request.
4-December 2016
Nomination.....
19-December 2016
AOR Received.
16-August 2016
Aroonabi said:
What will happen to the old draft? Its already more thn six mnths thtisentmy draft which probablyhas bewn expired. Now i want towithdram and do i get to cash back the moneyfrm bank?
OINP will send back your old DD when they get the new DD, so if you got your AOR start issuing a new draft and send it to OINP and the will send your old one back.

sultaan07

Jan 21, 2016
Hey friends,

I got DD request from Ontario. My friend living in Ontario is ready to make DD for me and he will send it to OINP office. Is it valid? Can I do this?

If yes, then can anyone who has already submitted new DD, send me OINP complete Address to send new DD? because in the email address it is mentioned 400 University Avenue,5th Floor and I have sent my application on 400 University Avenue, Ground Floor. Now, I am in dilemma that which one is correct?

Please help me guys. I am waiting for your response.

Lotus_01

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sultaan07 said:
Hey friends,

I got DD request from Ontario. My friend living in Ontario is ready to make DD for me and he will send it to OINP office. Is it valid? Can I do this? You can do this and it is valid. Ask him to include your AoR attachement while sending your new DD

If yes, then can anyone who has already submitted new DD, send me OINP complete Address to send new DD? because in the email address it is mentioned 400 University Avenue,5th Floor and I have sent my application on 400 University Avenue, Ground Floor. Now, I am in dilemma that which one is correct? You may use the address that is mentioned at the bottom of your acknowledgement email which is 5th floor.

usmibrahim

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Madinah KSA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sultaan07 said:
Hey friends,

I got DD request from Ontario. My friend living in Ontario is ready to make DD for me and he will send it to OINP office. Is it valid? Can I do this?

If yes, then can anyone who has already submitted new DD, send me OINP complete Address to send new DD? because in the email address it is mentioned 400 University Avenue,5th Floor and I have sent my application on 400 University Avenue, Ground Floor. Now, I am in dilemma that which one is correct?

Anyone can make DD for you from anywhere. There will be no problem.

The oinp office shifted from Ground Floor to 5th floor. So for future communication use 5th floor.

However you should not send your new DD till you get your aor. oinp also explicitly asks the applicants to not send any documents untill they receive aor.

When you receive aor your application will be given a file number. Use this file number as reference while sending the dd. If you send your dd prior receiving aor, your dd might not get attached to your file.

I hope the info helps you

Mustafa Elnile

Feb 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-February 2016
Doc's Request.
4-December 2016
Nomination.....
19-December 2016
AOR Received.
16-August 2016
sultaan07 said:
Hey friends,

yes , your friend can make the new DD for you,
i didn't send the new DD but from what i read you have to send to the new address (5th floor)
and some people said it is not a big deal since if you send it to the old address, OINP will relocate it to the new address,
let us wait to hear for a person who actually send a new DD and got the receipt ,
good luck

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usmibrahim:

Seems you will get your AOR next week as one applicant of 9th Feb got the AOR.

Within the remaining 13 working days in Aug OINP might complete issuing AOR's to all Feb applicants at the current pace.

Bestofluck: OINP current strategy I guess

Issue AOR's to all applicants until (9th May) who fulfilled the criteria.
Issue NOM's to applicants ..who's WP etc are expiring.
Start issuing NOM's from Oct 2015 till 9th May based on their communique that OINP will process all applications received.

Do you think issuing 5400 NOM's is a tough task?? after the applications are checked, assessed, decision made (approved)

According to the quota's, OINP has NOM's from 2015, 2016, figuring 10800 - 870 issued in 2015 according to the 2015 annual report.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
MZASAM said:
usmibrahim:

Seems you will get your AOR next week as one applicant of 9th Feb got the AOR.

Within the remaining 13 working days in Aug OINP might complete issuing AOR's to all Feb applicants at the current pace.

Bestofluck: OINP current strategy I guess

Issue AOR's to all applicants until (9th May) who fulfilled the criteria.
Issue NOM's to applicants ..who's WP etc are expiring.
Start issuing NOM's from Oct 2015 till 9th May based on their communique that OINP will process all applications received.

Do you think issuing 5400 NOM's is a tough task?? after the applications are checked, assessed, decision made (approved)

According to the quota's, OINP has NOM's from 2015, 2016, figuring 10800 - 870 issued in 2015 according to the 2015 annual report.
you assume they'll carry the unused quota year over year, any source?

I see it irrational, since doing so would mean OINP would need 16000+ allotment in 2017!!