+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

jainpiyush27

Jun 25, 2016
I also got an email from oinp that they have reviewed and accepted my application and will further execute it....

Kindly update your records. .also let me know how soon shall I expect aor with tracking details? ??

jainpiyush27

khoi_ke_hoonxa

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Lotus_01 said:
@MZASAM, I mean to keep this applicants list in pages like 55,60,65,70 (X0, X5) and so on instead of posting it anew when someone informs an update about their application. Either me or Usman or anyone whoever interested will modify the last post in those pages and save it. I think it will help us with where one can get the latest list instead of scrolling through each page to find the latest one.

I agree with you on the DD expiry issue and anticipating most of us have to send a replacement draft.

On the AoR rate

AoR date and file numbers

June 10 – 24XX
June 20 – 27XX
June 29 – 30XX
July 12 – 33XX
July 20 – 36XX
July 29 – 38XX

Inference

10 June to 29 June – 7 days – 300 files – 43 a day
20 June to 29 June – 8 days – 300 files – 38 a day
29 June to 12 July – 9 days – 300 files – 33 a day
12 July to 20 July – 7 days – 300 files – 43 a day
20 July to 29 July – 8 days – 200 files – 25 a day (so far)

That is a total of 1400 files in 39 working days at 36 a day.

Please note that these number of files are approximate. They may very well be approaching 39XX as both 28 and 29 July AoR recipients reported 38XX, so it is too early to think that they have slowed down drastically in my opinion.

Thank you for taking time to analyze the data from the little info is available. One of the most meaningful posts... I suspect hiring of an 'army of temporary workers' must have swept through all initial completeness check of all applications; and now OINP are controlling the flow of issuing of AORs.

Lotus_01

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@MZASAM, The big question may be answered appropriately only by OINP. Let's hope for the best for all of us :)

@sbrs2010, yes that was a typo, it had to be "10 June to 20 June – 7 days – 300 files – 43 a day"

@TestEngg, @deesmom and @jainpiyush27, your entries are added/updated in the list on page 55.

Thank you @khoi_ke_hoonxa

LanaS

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2016
Please update my record to reviewed and accepted I've got the response today :)

Hopealways

Aug 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I've been a silent reader in this forum. But Today I received a call from OINP.
A guy called me for an interview. He basically asked questions related to my job and duties. He wanted to know more about my daily tasks and routine. He also asked me about my status (my work permit was expiring on Aug, 30th but I got an extension until November.)

After the interview I asked him about the stage of my process since I didn't get the AOR. I was surprised :eek: when he told me the AOR had been sent July, 8th! I explained to him I haven't received it and he sent me the document again. He couldn't answer very clear when I asked about the next steps and how long it would take from now.

Any ideas? Is it usual to received this kind of calls to be interviewed? Do you think I might receive the nomination soon or it does not mean it?

Thank you for the support!!
If you want to add my info in the spreadsheet:

EE created: Jan, 07th
OINP PT: Jan, 11th
OINP app. received: Feb, 19th
OINP AOR: July, 08th
Category: FSW inland

aredhat

May 26, 2016
Hopealways said:
Hello Guys,

I've been a silent reader in this forum. But Today I received a call from OINP.
A guy called me for an interview. He basically asked questions related to my job and duties. He wanted to know more about my daily tasks and routine. He also asked me about my status (my work permit was expiring on Aug, 30th but I got an extension until November.)

After the interview I asked him about the stage of my process since I didn't get the AOR. I was surprised :eek: when he told me the AOR had been sent July, 8th! I explained to him I haven't received it and he sent me the document again. He couldn't answer very clear when I asked about the next steps and how long it would take from now.

Any ideas? Is it usual to received this kind of calls to be interviewed? Do you think I might receive the nomination soon or it does not mean it?

Thank you for the support!!
If you want to add my info in the spreadsheet:

EE created: Jan, 07th
OINP PT: Jan, 11th
OINP app. received: Feb, 19th
OINP AOR: July, 08th
Category: FSW inland
Hey Hopealways, it is good that you got a call from OINP. As far as i know couple of my friends(Masters stream) received their nomination mail with in one week after the phone call. I assume the questions they asked were same as your's. So, the only one thing i can say is if they are satisfied with your answers you will receive nomination in few days. Congrats in advance.

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hello Friends,

How long it will take for Feb applicants to receive AOR? For those applicants who receive an email stating that "application is reviewed and accepted", Did you guys get your DD payment receipt? What is the content of that email? could you guys please elaborate?

As I have submitted my profile on FEB 10th and not received any update from OINP till now. I was little worried.

Thank you friends.

Hopealways

Aug 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aredhat said:
Hey Hopealways, it is good that you got a call from OINP. As far as i know couple of my friends(Masters stream) received their nomination mail with in one week after the phone call. I assume the questions they asked were same as your's. So, the only one thing i can say is if they are satisfied with your answers you will receive nomination in few days. Congrats in advance.
Aredhat, thank you for the answer!! You gave me good news! LOL
Fingers crossed now.

waiting_for_PT

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aakash07 said:
Hello Friends,

How long it will take for Feb applicants to receive AOR? For those applicants who receive an email stating that "application is reviewed and accepted", Did you guys get your DD payment receipt? What is the content of that email? could you guys please elaborate?

As I have submitted my profile on FEB 10th and not received any update from OINP till now. I was little worried.

Thank you friends.
Hi,
Please send an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca asking about the status of your application. Mention your name, dob, date your application was received, EE profile number and job seeker validation code. Most people get an immediate reply nowadays.

I don't know when will we receive our AOR and nomination.. OINP is highly unpredictable

TestEngg

Jul 7, 2015
Got reply mail from Onip that my application is reviewed and accepted :)... Big sign of relief and happiness...Hope everyone else also get their response from them soon....

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Thank you waiting_for_PT for your quick reply. I have sent several emails to OINP and called them but they said your file is in wait and they are not giving any firm answer like when can I expect for AOR or Which month application they are reviewing?

Now as per forum timelines, FEB applicants are receiving emails and updates from OINP. My question is for those applicants who receive an email stating that "application is reviewed and accepted", Did you guys get your DD payment receipt? What is the content of that email? could you guys please elaborate content of that email?

So we can get an idea. I appreciate your response guys.

waiting_for_PT

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aakash07 said:
Thank you waiting_for_PT for your quick reply. I have sent several emails to OINP and called them but they said your file is in wait and they are not giving any firm answer like when can I expect for AOR or Which month application they are reviewing?

Now as per forum timelines, FEB applicants are receiving emails and updates from OINP. My question is for those applicants who receive an email stating that "application is reviewed and accepted", Did you guys get your DD payment receipt? What is the content of that email? could you guys please elaborate content of that email?

So we can get an idea. I appreciate your response guys.
Oh ok.. My application is reviewed and accepted, and no, i dint get any DD payment receipt. I guess they would request to send new DDs soon, coz my DD would probably expire in another 4 days

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Thank you waiting_for_PT for your quick reply. So, you just got a mail stating that "Your application is reviewed and accepted". Did they mention anything else in that email? You received this mail in your regular inbox Or in Spam? My last question, who has sent you this email like from Generic OINP or from Respected Immigration Officer?

This will help to track my application and make me alert on my emails. Thank you once again.

waiting_for_PT

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aakash07 said:
Thank you waiting_for_PT for your quick reply. So, you just got a mail stating that "Your application is reviewed and accepted". Did they mention anything else in that email? You received this mail in your regular inbox Or in Spam? My last question, who has sent you this email like from Generic OINP or from Respected Immigration Officer?

This will help to track my application and make me alert on my emails. Thank you once again.
1. Content of the email

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international
Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario
5th floor | 5ème étage
400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University
Toronto ON | M7A 2R9
Tel | Tél : (416) 327-0374
Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860
Email: Ontarionominee@ontario.ca | candidatontarien@ontario.ca

2. Regular inbox

3. As you can see, i got it as a reply from generic OINP

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Thank you waiting_for_PT for your quick reply. Now, I am thinking to call OINP office regarding my application status.

Thanks once again for your help.