OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bishgop said:
Hi all,

OINP office received my new bank draft and they sent me fee payment received acknowledgement on Oct 8. I am waiting for my old Bank Draft to be delivered to my address.

The problem is - I am worried that the courier/postal guys would have attempted delivery but they could not reach me on my cell phone, because I am away from Bangalore and I have been unable to use my number for 20 days now...

What should I do now? Can I contact any courier/parcel services to check if they received the parcel?
i dont think courier companies just give out information unless you have a tracking number

i would call OINP and find out the tracking number first, then try to track where the draft is... good luck

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
bishgop said:
Hi all,

OINP office received my new bank draft and they sent me fee payment received acknowledgement on Oct 8. I am waiting for my old Bank Draft to be delivered to my address.

The problem is - I am worried that the courier/postal guys would have attempted delivery but they could not reach me on my cell phone, because I am away from Bangalore and I have been unable to use my number for 20 days now...

What should I do now? Can I contact any courier/parcel services to check if they received the parcel?
HI, This happened to me as well. So, this is what you can do( I did) , FAX them that you haven't received you expired draft quoting them your case and file numbers, don't email them as they don't seem to respond to it. Ask them, for tracking number of the shipment that has your expired draft. They would get back to you in 48-72 hours hopefully(at least that's my case). Track the status on Purolator. Purolator gets its Indian services done through third party, in my case it's ARAMEX. Shoot a complaint to Purolator citing them your shipment number, they will let you know the third party providers shipment number. Use that to track, and you will know where your shipment is struck. Cheers!!

waiting_for_PT

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:
You need to update this info to OINP through the "Change in Personal information" form and send it across via email.
Of course, having a full time job in Ontario can definitely be looked at very positively by OINP. If you have the work contract/offer letter then submit it as well. This will only help you get nomination at a faster pace once they handle your case. Kindly update this info in your EE profile as well.
Thank you for your reply! There is one more minor issue in this. When I first created the EE profile, my previous job position was Software Developer, which is of NOC Code: 2174. Now, I have got a position as Software Engineer in Test, which I feel is NOC Code: 2173. What should I do for this?

waiting_for_PT

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

I have a situation. When I first created the EE profile, my previous job position was Software Developer, which is of NOC Code: 2174. Just before a month, I have got a position as Software Engineer in Test, which I feel is NOC Code: 2173. What should I do for this? How to communicate this to OINP and how to update my profile in EE? Please help

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
2017 immigration plans are declared by the IRCC. More preference given to Economic Class and PNP.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-plan-2017.html

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ (OINP FEB 2016) can you please update the list. I would have loved to modify the list but you have made it a bit too technical with all tr and tds

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
Fly2Can said:
On an average OINP is issuing 70-80 nominations, per working day.
so when Feb applicants can expect nomination

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adore_amod said:
so when Feb applicants can expect nomination
Currently they are still processing December applicants. Considering if OINP do not work in December and January, we might have to wait till feb '17 to see some progress.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza said:
Currently they are still processing December applicants. Considering if OINP do not work in December and January, we might have to wait till feb '17 to see some progress.

Is there a way to find if OINP officially does not work in December and January.

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza said:
Only 10% applicants are in this forum. There are going to happen 4-5 draws by the end of this year with more than 2000 ITAs. This draw will finish all the applicants by last draw I am sure.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

Is there a way to find if OINP officially does not work in December and January.
Well this is what we all want to know. It has been a long wait for all of us.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

Does any Government department institution has December and January as holidays!!! :'( :'(