Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
I was in DIP since 20th July received my nomination on 31/08 .. waiting for ITA... How much time does that take?

tansha

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
Congrats....
I'm expectant too. Being in DIP since 27th July.
R u FSW applicant?
FSW
NOC code: 0111
CRS before nomination: 408

All the best, you will receive your nomination soon

CSFEB18

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Been in DIP since the 17th of August. Expecting to be nominated by tomorrow hopefully. *Fingers crossed*

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Expert members,
I really need some help here. It's been 62 days now and my application is still in DIP since August, 10.
I called Ontario immigration to see if something is wrong. After the lady checked from her side using my file number she told me that everything looks OK, and there was no request to any additional documents or whatsoever.
I asked here if my application has been escalated to a senior officer for decision, she said no, actually all applications are directed at the final stage to a senior officer for final review and approval, and you just have to wait.
Now in your opinion what could be wrong and how should I take the next step ?. Has anyone faced the same scenario before.
Thank you for your help !
Best Regards,

Nikunj2297

Jun 8, 2020
Hi guys,
I submitted file to Oinp in mid of the March 2020, and on may 28 oinp asked for additional docs which I submitted on June 1,2020 but still it showing the status “awaiting information “ on online oinp portal. Friend of mine who submitted additional docs after me had his status changed to “decision in progress”. For me I am worried that what can I do because my status not changed yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks