+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dr.Khanda said:
Hello all.
I am a silent follower of this forum and a January applicant.I just saw a post above about Procedural Fairness request for work experience. He had a gap of one month between two jobs.
I am very worried since I worked as a Medical officer from 24th May 2013 to 24th November 2013 in Surgical Unit. Then I was posted in Medical ICU from 1st December 2013 to 1st June 2014.
I have a gap of 6 days between the two postings. During that time I attended a training course for which I have no document to provide. After waiting for almost a year I cant beleive this could happen.
Please guide what should I do.
6 days gap shouldn't be a problem, IMO. I wish you good luck!

Could you please post your timelines?

Dr.Khanda

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Mr.Raj for the prompt response.
I wish and pray for smooth processing.
My timeline is as follows

OINP PT 11th Dec'15
Application Received 18th Jan'16
AOR 4th August
New dd receipt 24th August

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj.
Yes I provided documents for all the jobs as I had all of them in my record including offer letter, confirmation letter, on job letter and experience certificate. As during these period I had travel abroad for sometime so needed most of them for visa processing. Also in most of these companies m in touch with one or top of my ex-colleagues.
The duties and responsibilities mentioned in my certificate are more or less the same as mentioned in NOC 0124 but slightly paraphrased so I guess I have to ask them to write exactly word to word as mentioned there otherwise it's difficult for OINP to understand. Yesterday I guess I panicked a lot. Ok this part I can handle now as m preety much calmed down.

But now what worries me is before I joined my current job I worked with my previous company for 8 months. So OINP have said this does not meet one year criteria. Pls guide.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys HELP!

This morning I received an email from expressentry@ontario.ca with the initials 'JC' in the subject line.

They requesting additional information to support my application with regards to settlement of funds.

For the settlement I had shown : My bank balance + provident funds. The letter in the email says :

"The bank statement provided indicate final balance does not meet low-income cut-off for family size of (1) and info has not been provided to indicate your PF contributions are encumbered and/or readily transferable."

I have 30 days to provide additional documentation/info to satisfy the prog criteria.

* Possess sufficient funds and/income to cover settlement costs in ON. Funds must be encumbered, readily transferable and supported by bank statement.

What do I do? Please suggest. :-X

y2kaine

Apr 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After this long wait, I finally received ..... a 'Procedural Fairness request' from OINP yesterday.
I was sort of expecting it since most people are receiving one this week.

So in my case, for the 1st year of work experience (2014-2015) I had been working from home/ offsite for a period of 3 months (paid obv) due to family related reason. I wanted to quit my job to deal with this problem but fortunately my boss gave me the option to work from home, with a pay cut.. which I agreed to. Now I had hoped that this wouldn't be a problem as I had requested my boss to put it on my experience letter (to be honest with my application), but this has become a stumbling block for the time being.

I have already provided them with the reference letter and pay stubs for the whole year (amounting to over 1700+ hrs including OT), so I find myself at a loss to provide them with more evidence. All I can think of is providing an LOE explaining them the bit above and providing a letter from my boss on a letterhead confirming our agreement.

If you guys can think of anything else that could assist my case then please let me know.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I am sorry. This can't be good! If you have to be eligible under CEC, you have to have at least 1 year work experience in the past 3 years FROM THE DATE OF YOUR PT.

Page 6 of the application guide - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

You have worked full time till June 1, 2012. June 1, 2012 falls outside of 3 years when counting back from June 4, 2015 (the date you received your PT NOI). Unfortunately, at the time you received your PT, you were not eligible to claim points for the job you did till June 1, 2012. Again, I am very sorry!

I am assuming you chose to be evaluated under CEC (and of course, the work experience mentioned was gained in Canada).
Hi Raj,
Thanks for answering. However, it is one year experience in the FIVE years before NOI. It says so in the application guide (your link) and it is also stated in their procedural fairness letter. So I am at a loss.. I claimed the experience, send them the employment ref letter but they do not mention this job at all.. they dont question it specifically..
Reading some of the other posts and people that have received them, I read their questions as more clear. The experience I have that ensures that I fulfill this requirement is not mentioned at all in the letter they send me.

I chose to be evaluated as FWS as I have no experience in Canada but not in the French speaking stream.

I have send them a reply with the timefrime of five years (June 4 2010 - June 4 2015) and my jobs and resend them the employment ref letters..

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingeb said:
Hi Raj,
Thanks for answering. However, it is one year experience in the FIVE years before NOI. It says so in the application guide (your link) and it is also stated in their procedural fairness letter. So I am at a loss.. I claimed the experience, send them the employment ref letter but they do not mention this job at all.. they dont question it specifically..
Reading some of the other posts and people that have received them, I read their questions as more clear. The experience I have that ensures that I fulfill this requirement is not mentioned at all in the letter they send me.

I chose to be evaluated as FWS as I have no experience in Canada but not in the French speaking stream.

I have send them a reply with the timefrime of five years (June 4 2010 - June 4 2015) and my jobs and resend them the employment ref letters..
I now see that CEC is three years.. but I am FSW..
How can they get this so wrong!! After 13 months!

reef

Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG. I woke up this morning with an email from Ontario. Unfortunately not the email i was waiting for. I'm an October 2015 applicant and I already received my Procedural Fairness Request in April 2016. They've actually managed to send me the same (!) letter again yesterday night! What are these people doing?? I've seen a few of you received the same letter, i'm just hoping it's not a way for them to just get rid of our applications. Does anyone have the list with phonenumbers of Immigrations officers? My initials have changed to AW and I would really love to talk to someone about this!

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reef said:
OMG. I woke up this morning with an email from Ontario. Unfortunately not the email i was waiting for. I'm an October 2015 applicant and I already received my Procedural Fairness Request in April 2016. They've actually managed to send me the same (!) letter again yesterday night! What are these people doing?? I've seen a few of you received the same letter, i'm just hoping it's not a way for them to just get rid of our applications. Does anyone have the list with phonenumbers of Immigrations officers? My initials have changed to AW and I would really love to talk to someone about this!
Oh no!!
It is unbelievable!!! I am so angry as well.. can't believe that are so careless..
After such a wait (am Oct applicant too) they send me a lettre that is just wrong.. and now this message from you.. so sad!
Dont know what to do..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ingeb said:
Hi Raj,

Like I said towards the end of my previous post to you, I assumed you were CEC and based the explanation on that. This is because a few CEC applicants had got PFL in the past for wrong interpretation of work experience .

If your have applied under FSW, then it, indeed, is a mistake on their part. Hopefully, you'll get a positive decision soon!

Good luck and all the very best!

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This morning I received an email from expressentry@ontario.ca with the initials 'JC' in the subject line.

They requesting additional information to support my application with regards to settlement of funds.

For the settlement I had shown : My bank balance + provident funds. The letter in the email says :

"The bank statement provided indicate final balance does not meet low-income cut-off for family size of (1) and info has not been provided to indicate your PF contributions are encumbered and/or readily transferable."

I have 30 days to provide additional documentation/info to satisfy the prog criteria.

* Possess sufficient funds and/income to cover settlement costs in ON. Funds must be encumbered, readily transferable and supported by bank statement.

What do I do? Please suggest. Lips sealed

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitbites said:
Guys HELP!

Looks like you got mis-guided into submitting PF as PoF.

Anyways, you have few options :-

1) liquidate your stocks/mutual funds/Ulips etc. and collect the money in your saving bank (individual not joint a/c with anyone). You will have to submit account statement for each liquidation to show that it is your money as OINP will ask for source.

2) Ask your family to transfer money in your saving bank account and get a gift deed prepared. (Something like This money is a gift to you for your settlement in canada and is not required to be returned to them in future.... mention Transaction# of all the credit transactions that they do in your account...get it notarised)

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Looks like you got mis-guided into submitting PF as PoF.

Anyways, you have few options :-

1) liquidate your stocks/mutual funds/Ulips etc. and collect the money in your saving bank (individual not joint a/c with anyone). You will have to submit account statement for each liquidation to show that it is your money as OINP will ask for source.

2) Ask your family to transfer money in your saving bank account and get a gift deed prepared. (Something like This money is a gift to you for your settlement in canada and is not required to be returned to them in future.... mention Transaction# of all the credit transactions that they do in your account...get it notarised)
Can I get extra borrowed funds put in my bank account and get the entire amount into a fixed deposit and show the authority the FD certificate?

As an alternate - can't I get some documentation from a chartered accountant that can provide info about PF withdrawal?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitbites said:
Can I get extra borrowed funds put in my bank account and get the entire amount into a fixed deposit and show the authority the FD certificate?

As an alternate - can't I get some documentation from a chartered accountant that can provide info about PF withdrawal?
OINP will not leave you with fixed deposit statement now, they will most likely ask for 6 month bank statements as well.

The FD money will have to be routed thru your bank a/c and once the money reflects in your bank statement, OINP will ask you for the source of funds so you will be back to square 1.

I have read on forum people going to PF office and getting some sort of letters from there - you can try searching on forum.

Don't forget you need PoF for IRCC processing (Post-ITA) also.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitbites said:
Guys HELP!

For proof of PF liquidation, try showing this:
http://www.epfindia.com/site_docs/PDFs/Downloads_PDFs/Form10C_Instructions_Eng.pdf

The period is 2 months and this clearly outlines the procedure and eligibility. You can send OINP the same and try explaining in brief how the withdrawal works once you resign from the organisation.

Best of luck!