OINP Application sent in November 2015

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vj3171 said:
That could be true. But where possibly they are deducting I am just surprised or else if anyone can help me to spot.

Language 24 (CLB Level 9 and above)
Education 23 (Masters from UK, ECA report validates equivalent to Canadian Masters Degree)
Experience 9 (This time I would like to claim only for 1 year because earlier I missed the point that minimum 1 year of valid full time job experience is required. So on 25th Sept 2015 when I received PT Notification from Ontario it was more than 1 year I was with my current company. I sent them even the office memo that my managing director circulated to our internal staff, stating that a new marketing manager has been appointed, etc etc. Even though I have 6+ years of experience and have valid documents with me right now..)

Age 12

Total 68

I am not claiming point for adaptability and I do not have arranged employment in Canada so 0 points.

With this point I am eligible to create EE Profile. I checked and checked and double checked.
I dont know what they are doing? This is the PFL I received:

The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your application indicates that some of the above criteria may not have been met, specifically with respect to the work experience requirement.
A minimum of one year (12 months) of continuous, and full time employment (1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in part-time paid work experience in the past five years in a National Occupation Classification (NOC) 0, A, or B occupation in the past five years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario, June 4, 2015 Applicants assessed against FSWP criteria can demonstrate work experience obtained in Canada or overseas. The one year minimum of continuous and full-time (or equivalent continuous part-time) employment must have been in one specific NOC occupation.
The employment reference letter from X indicates that you were employed as a X for four and a half months February 1, 2014 to June 13, 2014.
The employment reference letter from X indicates that you were employed as Xfor three months from June 17, 2013 to September 15, 2013.

However, they do not mention my job from June 1 2006 till June 1 2012.. which is clearly within the 5 year limit they are using..
They dont say it is the wrong NOC or that they dont trust (or whatever).. they just dont mention it at all. I have filled this job out, have sent them employment ref letter with my application..

I have sent them a reply asking why..

I think sometimes THEY are just WRONG.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ingeb said:

The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your application indicates that some of the above criteria may not have been met, specifically with respect to the work experience requirement.
A minimum of one year (12 months) of continuous, and full time employment (1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in part-time paid work experience in the past five years in a National Occupation Classification (NOC) 0, A, or B occupation in the past five years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario, June 4, 2015 Applicants assessed against FSWP criteria can demonstrate work experience obtained in Canada or overseas. The one year minimum of continuous and full-time (or equivalent continuous part-time) employment must have been in one specific NOC occupation.
The employment reference letter from X indicates that you were employed as a X for four and a half months February 1, 2014 to June 13, 2014.
The employment reference letter from X indicates that you were employed as Xfor three months from June 17, 2013 to September 15, 2013.

However, they do not mention my job from June 1 2006 till June 1 2012.. which is clearly within the 5 year limit they are using..
They dont say it is the wrong NOC or that they dont trust (or whatever).. they just dont mention it at all. I have filled this job out, have sent them employment ref letter with my application..

Your case clearly appears to be a mistake. Please highlight the fact that you have submitted a reference letter for X job and you have been working full time for X years from XX year to YY Year. The officer should have been extremely careless if he had just missed to notice your other job.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vj3171 said:
That could be true. But where possibly they are deducting I am just surprised or else if anyone can help me to spot.

Education 23 (Masters from UK, ECA report validates equivalent to Canadian Masters Degree)
Experience 9 (This time I would like to claim only for 1 year because earlier I missed the point that minimum 1 year of valid full time job experience is required. So on 25th Sept 2015 when I received PT Notification from Ontario it was more than 1 year I was with my current company. I sent them even the office memo that my managing director circulated to our internal staff, stating that a new marketing manager has been appointed, etc etc. Even though I have 6+ years of experience and have valid documents with me right now..)

Age 12

Total 68

I am not claiming point for adaptability and I do not have arranged employment in Canada so 0 points.

With this point I am eligible to create EE Profile. I checked and checked and double checked.
Yours appears to be a mistake on the part of the officer too! Just to confirm, you have received at least 8777 in LRWS respectively in IELTS test right?

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingeb I can feel you pain. I panicked so much when I received PFL. I felt like I opted for a very tough subject in my school days where in everyday I had to face surprise test. Because I almost forgot about this 67 points topic.

Raj
L 9, R7, W7, S 8

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
ingeb said:

I agree that it should be a mistake from OINP, but may I ask a few questions?

1. When did you first received PT from OINP? June 4 2015?

2. OINP would consider any work experience from the last 5 years prior to the PT.

3. Would it be that, you might have only 1 FULL year of skilled work (from the past 5 years; June 4, 2010 to Jun 1, 2012 is technically 1 full year :'( ), and your scores would fall below CRS 400/ 67?

Anyways, you should call them immediately

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vj3171 said:
ingeb I can feel you pain. I panicked so much when I received PFL. I felt like I opted for a very tough subject in my school days where in everyday I had to face surprise test. Because I almost forgot about this 67 points topic.

Raj
L 9, R7, W7, S 8
I am just frustrated by their carelessness..
Would have been easier to take if they had sent this after two months. But now?!
Let's keep each other, and all, informed about the progress.

@Raj, thanks. Let's find out..

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
I agree that it should be a mistake from OINP, but may I ask a few questions?

1. When did you first received PT from OINP? June 4 2015?

2. OINP would consider any work experience from the last 5 years prior to the PT.

3. Would it be that, you might have only 1 FULL year of skilled work (from the past 5 years; June 4, 2010 to Jun 1, 2012 is technically 1 full year :'( ), and your scores would fall below CRS 400/ 67?

Anyways, you should call them immediately
Thanks for your review.
1. Received PT from OINP on June 4 2015
2. Making the timeframe June 4 2010 - June 4 2015 right?
3. ?? Dont understand, requirement is a min of one year right? I have.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
ingeb said:
Thanks for your review.
1. Received PT from OINP on June 4 2015
2. Making the timeframe June 4 2010 - June 4 2015 right?
3. ?? Dont understand, requirement is a min of one year right? I have.
Oh, regarding to point #3, I was just saying, once you have work for 2-full year, you get extra points. Conversely, you still qualify for EE/OINP with 1 full year of experience, admittedly with fewer points.

Would it be that, your score would get less than 400 if they only consider your 1-year of work experience?

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
Oh, regarding to point #3, I was just saying, once you have work for 2-full year, you get extra points. Conversely, you still qualify for EE/OINP with 1 full year of experience, admittedly with fewer points.

Would it be that, your score would get less than 400 if they only consider your 1-year of work experience?
I was just going through the grid again but no problems there. Right?
Language 24 (CLB10)
Education 23 (Master's degree)
Experience 15 (total of 11 years)
Age 8
Adaptability 5 (partner's IELTS)

Work experience isn't within a timeframe right?
My crs 'just' follows my profile and is at 435.

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Guys who received PFL, anyone got a letter from NK?

I got one too, read my update here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-application-oinp-t395957.0.html;msg5554702#msg5554702

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
Very sorry to hear about the PFL thing. Its the first time I am hearing about something like this. I agree that its completely unfair on part of OINP to say that some one is ineligible for the program after nearly 1 year of processing. But I think if you have a strong case and believe that you are eligible by all counts, then you should not give up and take up the matter with them.

A small update from my end : I have been busy with collecting all the necessary documentation for submission of e-APR. I am done with the marriage certificate, medicals and I am awaiting police verification for my PCC as my current address is different from the one on passport. Rest of the documentation is ready. I am planning to submit the package by 15-Nov. I wish good luck to all the other applicants. To those who are yet to receive the nomination, hang on and you will soon get it. OINP should give some update by the end of this month to all the 2016 applicants.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vj3171 said:

Experience 9 (This time I would like to claim only for 1 year because earlier I missed the point that minimum 1 year of valid full time job experience is required. So on 25th Sept 2015 when I received PT Notification from Ontario it was more than 1 year I was with my current company. I sent them even the office memo that my managing director circulated to our internal staff, stating that a new marketing manager has been appointed, etc etc.

Even though I have 6+ years of experience and have valid documents with me right now..)

6 + Years will translate to 15 Points, Claim it

Age 12

Total 68

It's sheer negligence of the officer. Once you send the LoE, supporting docs, it will get resolved. Don't give up.

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

Please help on travel history section .

As per the section "Has Applicant, and if applicable, Aplicant's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc."

Do I need to add travel history of my parents and brother also ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ingeb said:
I was just going through the grid again but no problems there. Right?
Language 24 (CLB10)
Education 23 (Master's degree)
Experience 15 (total of 11 years)
Age 8
Adaptability 5 (partner's IELTS)

Work experience isn't within a timeframe right?
My crs 'just' follows my profile and is at 435.
Whilst calculating the points in the FSW points grid, work experience in the past 10 years is considered.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CPRaspirant said:
Hi ,

Please help on travel history section .

As per the section "Has Applicant, and if applicable, Aplicant's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc."

Do I need to add travel history of my parents and brother also ?
No, IMO.