+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I would strongly recommend getting a fresh letter. Can any of your other managers/supervisors/senior colleagues issue such a letter?
Not anyone who I share such a rapport with, I called the same guy and he asked me to mail him a copy of the letter. He said he will sign it and scan a copy to me.
Hopefully this will do :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
royce110 said:
Not anyone who I share such a rapport with, I called the same guy and he asked me to mail him a copy of the letter. He said he will sign it and scan a copy to me.
Hopefully this will do :)
Good for you! All the best!

kaka198300

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the Procedural Fairness Request from them, they ask me a lot docs almost like submitting a new application.

Obvious, 1. I am qualified to apply the FSW under OINP, I have more than two years work experience in the past five years.

2. My language test result is above CLB 7

3. I have already provide them my bank statements and my copy of Canadian degree twice!

4. Score a minimum of 400 points in the Comprehensive Ranking System in CIC’s
Express Entry system.(How to show them?)

5. you will also be assessed against CIC’s six selection factors to ensure you meet the minimum of 67 points for the FSWP. (how to show? but I am sure I have enough points)

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaka198300 said:
I got the Procedural Fairness Request from them, they ask me a lot docs almost like submitting a new application.

Obvious, 1. I am qualified to apply the FSW under OINP, I have more than two years work experience in the past five years.

3. I have already provide them my bank statements and my copy of Canadian degree twice!

5. you will also be assessed against CIC’s six selection factors to ensure you meet the minimum of 67 points for the FSWP. (how to show? but I am sure I have enough points)
I think first they quote all requirements and then they say what you need to show.. Could you copy and paste their request?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kaka198300 said:

I am very sorry about this! They would have mentioned specifically which areas they think they have a problem with. If you could paste the content of your letter, we could advise better.

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
kaka198300 said:

Dear Kaka,

Please can you copy paste your letter's content here, leaving out personal and file details...

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Hi,

I submitted OINP Nomination Application on 4-March-2016 (seems too young looking at other posts though), and received acknowledgement letter on 1-Oct.

Question is do they actually send notification when application moves to "Assessment phase" as stated in the letter?
When shall I expect the update?

Is there any means of checking the current status?

Thanks in advance...

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Pratikkumar said:
Hi,

I submitted OINP Nomination Application on 4-March-2016 (seems too young looking at other posts though), and received acknowledgement letter on 1-Oct.

Question is do they actually send notification when application moves to "Assessment phase" as stated in the letter?
When shall I expect the update?

Is there any means of checking the current status?

Thanks in advance...
Sometimes they do send you a notification when the file has been transferred to a senior processing officer for the decision phase. But some people didn't get any notifications. Some people also received a phone call for a short 10 to 20 minute interview, asking them why they wanted to move to Ontario and questions about their jobs, etc. Some people get additional document requests.

I know there are people who didn't get any notifications, phone calls nor additional document requests until one day they got nomination. So it's up to case by case.

The only way to check the status past 90 days is either call them or send them an email inquiry.

ImranMohammad

Jul 22, 2016
Got a message from OINP for the bank statements.
They gave me a time line of 1 month to send the documents. But for most of them they gave only 15 days time.
Lets see what's next!!!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
OINP's requirement is 5 years. So, to be nominated by OINP, you should have had at least one year of work experience in the past 5 years from the date of the PT NOI.

When calculating your points under the FSW grid to check if you are eligible to apply under EE under FSW program, then, work experience within the past 10 years is considered.
this is ridiculous, it means they grant points for something that would never happen as per their standards!!!! read pg.30 in the manual:

6 of more years --> 15 points

how would you get 6 yrs experience in 5 years :p

malican

May 24, 2016
For the first time ever I was unable to log on to this website for about 5 to 10 mins. DID this site crash as well possible because of an deluge of people visiting? !?

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
malican said:
For the first time ever I was unable to log on to this website for about 5 to 10 mins. DID this site crash as well possible because of an deluge of people visiting? !?
CIC website has been slow since the US election results:
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-37921376

malican

May 24, 2016
sammoe said:
CIC website has been slow since the US election results:
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-37921376
What about this website... as in this chat forum? Couldn't get on for a bit.

malican

May 24, 2016
Hey guys, for those recent applicants that received a PFL - did you all get an email or response to status request sent which indicated that your file is in the final/decision phase?