15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Starluck said:
Any idea when Jan FSW Outland will get nomination??
The first Jan FSW Outland NoM was awarded earlier this week to TicTocCroc... So I'm guessing will soon have more.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
The first Jan FSW Outland NoM was awarded earlier this week to TicTocCroc... So I'm guessing will soon have more.
Ya he is the lucky one..he got his additional document request sometime ago

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Candidates who received PFL did anyone of you receive any reply to the mails that you sent. Since they have clearly made mistake on my points calculation part which I have mentioned in my email. If they do not validate my score than I am loosing time because we have got limited time of 30 days.

reef

Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vj3171 said:
Hi
Candidates who received PFL did anyone of you receive any reply to the mails that you sent. Since they have clearly made mistake on my points calculation part which I have mentioned in my email. If they do not validate my score than I am loosing time because we have got limited time of 30 days.
Nope, and I specifically asked them to confirm that they have received my email. I was send twice the same pfl. I tried to call them but you need to have an extension number to proceed

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nope, and I specifically asked them to confirm that they have received my email. I was send twice the same pfl. I tried to call them but you need to have an extension number to proceed
OINP is giving sleepless nights to us. at-least if they could acknowledge our mails and provide their feedback it would be such a relief.

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
vj3171 said:
Hi
They sent one reply to me correcting 1 of the 3 mistakes and I wrote back to them the very same hour clarifying other two points again and urging them to clarify what they require if anything. No reply after that.

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They sent one reply to me correcting 1 of the 3 mistakes and I wrote back to them the very same hour clarifying other two points again and urging them to clarify what they require if anything. No reply after that.
Hi did they accept their mistake and apologized or just said your record is updated. If you could provide more details it will help us to understand how they are coping up with mistakes made from their end.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Cecinland198715 said:
Hello Guys, I really want to know what is procedural fairness letter and any one of us received it after decision phase email ??
PFL - Procedural Fairness Letter is what you get before they reject you... It works like this, they'll analyse your file and make a decision, if the decision is not to give you a NoM, then you get a PFL.

Now, you may be asking, why would you not get a NoM... The two main reasons I've seen here are:
- Candidate applied as a CEC, but OINP's calculation of his Canadian work experience is less than a year, therefore he hasn't met the basic criteria for CEC
- No intent to reside on Ontario, this is when you've failed to convince the officer in charge of your application that you'll move to Ontario if they nominate you, usually you'll get an additional docs request asking you to submit your ties to Ontario before this happens.

Once you get a PFL you get given some time (I think it's 30 days) to reply addressing the issues they've noted, so for example, suppose you didn't convince the officer of your intent to live in Ontario, then you get given ONE more chance to convince them. Your response will be looked at by another senior office with fresh set of eyes, if he's convinced then you get the nomination, if not then you don't.

PFL is seen as a fair rejection mechanism as it gives the candidate a chance to defend himself before the final decision is made.

Now, as for when you can get a PFL I'm not sure... For me it would make sense to be on the decision phase, but perhaps some other members with more knowledge or experience specific to PFL can help you.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guy I have my wife's uncle staying in Ottawa -Ontario...he is ready to sponsor our stay once we land there...and we forgot to mention this in 'tie in ontario'...he is even ready to give us a written letter via mail..how do I present this in front of oinp...should I mail them or should I wait of additional document request and with that should I send this letter? Plz help

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
Guy I have my wife's uncle staying in Ottawa -Ontario...he is ready to sponsor our stay once we land there...and we forgot to mention this in 'tie in ontario'...he is even ready to give us a written letter via mail..how do I present this in front of oinp...should I mail them or should I wait of additional document request and with that should I send this letter? Plz help

Please send ONLY the docs OINP requests.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Man this is terrible. I hope everyone who received the PFL has replied to them with the necessary information/documentation. Wish you guys all the very best and a quick 'n' positive decision very soon!

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Starluck said:
Ya he is the lucky one..he got his additional document request sometime ago
I think he applied as NOC 2171? or related IT occupations. They are getting processed faster than everyone else.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
I think he applied as NOC 2171? or related IT occupations. They are getting processed faster than everyone else.
Even my noc is 2171 business analyst