joelvetticat

Sep 8, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
02-06-2018
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys!! Finally!! Got nominated!!!! OMFG, I cannot even believe it.. Still at work. Accepted the nomination anyway. Points added!! I am so damn happy!!! I wish everyone else should get their nomination soon and experience whatever I am experiencing now!!! All the very best guys!!!!!
:D :D :D

Skhanna

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys!! Finally!! Got nominated!!!! OMFG, I cannot even believe it.. Still at work. Accepted the nomination anyway. Points added!! I am so damn happy!!! I wish everyone else should get their nomination soon and experience whatever I am experiencing now!!! All the very best guys!!!!!
Congratulations Rajkamalmohanram... You have helped lot of people on the forum and I bet each one of them prayed for your nomination. Enjoy your day... God listens to everyone

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Big Congratulations Raj...Wishing you a smooth and speedy PR journey :)

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hurray! Congrats man!!! Remember you detailed post about how to apply to OINP (fill in application, etc.) well I expect the same for the eAPR ;-)

Well done, you really deserve it and make sure you enjoy it!!!

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
All d best man. Enjoy. Happy for you.

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Congrats Raj!
Thanks a lot for helping us all despite the agony you were going through. You always had reassuring, truthful, helpful words for everyone who asked for help. Good luck to you and please do not abandon us :D

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
Congratulation Raj ! Very happy to hear about your Decision.

God bless You.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
souriju said:
So, Raj did you observe, it was your nomination which made number of nominations issued > number of pending nominations
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Well, that was a big coincidence. Life is a crazy game !! :) . Wish you all the very best!

kaka198300

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:

Sincerely congratulation to you!!! I am still waiting...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys, I must admit I am overwhelmed by all your responses. If I had to thank each and every one of you separately, the moderator would probably take down this thread because it is taking too much space :D . I have read and felt the warmth of all your wishes, posts, comments and I have put them all in once place.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-november-2015-t382152.0.html;msg5514259#msg5514259

I cannot thank you guys enough. I don't know how I would have handled the plaguing wait if it were not for the support of you guys!

For those who are waiting, I know EXACTLY how it feels to wait for a unreasonably long time because I have been though it. Hang in there guys - I know it is not easy but take your mind off and do something else. Blog/Vlog or game if that's your thing. You have to tell yourself that worrying too much isn't going to help it. I wish all of you join me in the PR journey soon - What am I going to do without you guys! I wish you all success and I have a request -

Once you guys get an ITA/Visa or once you land, please try to login to the forum once in a while and help a few people. Whenever you have time, help somebody who has a question or who just got rejected and looking for answers. My heart goes out to everyone who had a setback with this OINP nomination thing - if your application was returned/rejected, do not give up. Try other options. If you want any help, feel free to post your questions. I wish everyone succeeds in their PR journey to Canada. Let's stay connected and work for the greater good!

Good luck and all the very best!! :)

passion_to_rise

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hey Many Congrats Raj... :) . I am very happy for you and every other senior members who got nomination.

Wish you speedy PR ...

Once again Congrats!!!!

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many congratulations Raj!! All the very best for next steps :)

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Today I went to the doctor's office for my medical records, and thry said they send yhe results to cic through an electronic system.
But in application check list for PR I have to upload a document for medical tests,
Can you guys tell what should I submit?