+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

yeyeobt4CAD

Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Raj on your well deserved nomination and best of luck on your future CIC processing.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nastaran70 said:
Today I went to the doctor's office for my medical records, and thry said they send yhe results to cic through an electronic system.
But in application check list for PR I have to upload a document for medical tests,
Can you guys tell what should I submit?
I think its called the upfront medical report. Once you are done with your meds, your doc will give the this to you.

Freds

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
Congratulations to Raj, you deserve it. I wish Rafzy received his earlier. Good luck everyone!

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys, I must admit I am overwhelmed by all your responses. If I had to thank each and every one of you separately, the moderator would probably take down this thread because it is taking too much space :D . I have read and felt the warmth of all your wishes, posts, comments and I have put them all in once place.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-november-2015-t382152.0.html;msg5514259#msg5514259

I cannot thank you guys enough. I don't know how I would have handled the plaguing wait if it were not for the support of you guys!

For those who are waiting, I know EXACTLY how it feels to wait for a unreasonably long time because I have been though it. Hang in there guys - I know it is not easy but take your mind off and do something else. Blog/Vlog or game if that's your thing. You have to tell yourself that worrying too much isn't going to help it. I wish all of you join me in the PR journey soon - What am I going to do without you guys! I wish you all success and I have a request -

Once you guys get an ITA/Visa or once you land, please try to login to the forum once in a while and help a few people. Whenever you have time, help somebody who has a question or who just got rejected and looking for answers. My heart goes out to everyone who had a setback with this OINP nomination thing - if your application was returned/rejected, do not give up. Try other options. If you want any help, feel free to post your questions. I wish everyone succeeds in their PR journey to Canada. Let's stay connected and work for the greater good!

Good luck and all the very best!! :)
There is a word for guys like Raj, and that word is AWESOME. :D Congrats Raj!!

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow many congratulations Raj so happy for you.... we both share similar timeline hoping for my NOM soon...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rohitbites said:
There is a word for guys like Raj, and that word is AWESOME. :D Congrats Raj!!
vj3171 said:
Wow many congratulations Raj so happy for you.... we both share similar timeline hoping for my NOM soon...
Thanks a lot people.

Wish you guys get quick nomination :) . Wish you good luck and all the very best!

Kar1205

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys!! Finally!! Got nominated!!!! OMFG, I cannot even believe it.. Still at work. Accepted the nomination anyway. Points added!! I am so damn happy!!! I wish everyone else should get their nomination soon and experience whatever I am experiencing now!!! All the very best guys!!!!!
Wow congrats Raj..
Happy for you man..
A well deserved one...

JMD999

Jun 9, 2016
Congratulations Raj.
Feel very happy for you.
All the best for next stages of PR process.
I have seen your posts, they are always kind and
Helpful for others.
God bless u.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Raj, very happy for you, finally the long wait ended. Many congratulations and best luck with your PPR process.

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
Congratulations Raj. You deserve this earlier but it's always better late then never.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys!! Finally!! Got nominated!!!! OMFG, I cannot even believe it.. Still at work. Accepted the nomination anyway. Points added!! I am so damn happy!!! I wish everyone else should get their nomination soon and experience whatever I am experiencing now!!! All the very best guys!!!!!

Wow finally buddy!!! Hearty congrats to you!!!