29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
y2kaine said:
Exactly, I would advise you to attach pay stubs for the last 3-6 months if possible.
my payslips are just plain text.. no company logo and no stamp, but shows exactly the same amount as shown in the bank statement, is this usable?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
my payslips are just plain text.. no company logo and no stamp, but shows exactly the same amount as shown in the bank statement, is this usable?
Maged: You can self attest or LoE with explanation

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
Suggest you to opt for one of the following :-

1) Ask your company to stamp/sign those payslips, convert them into PDF and submit.

2) Ask you HR to issue you a letter on company letter head, listing month wise salary credited to your bank a/c

3) Submit your salary slips as it is, add a LoE this is how you receive it. Add your joining letter (hopefully it mentions your Annual Package or monthly sal. breakup), Annual Salary appraisal letter(s)/Promotion letter etc. Attach HR's visiting card with his contact info if possible.

anni_iitk

Jan 26, 2015
Hi Guys,
Congrats to Raj and people who received nomination. :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

I read on the forum that people received emails saying "processing in final/Decision stage". I received a request for additional documents in March and the again in May but haven't received any email regarding final stage so far. I only received autoreplies saying "File not finalized yet". Can people who received nomination let us know if "Decision stage" email is always sent before nomination and if yes then how many days before?

I also sent OINP my new EE profile number 7 days back but they haven't acknowledged yet. Typically how many days do they take?
The wait is really getting frustrating.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
anni_iitk said:
Hi Guys,

I read on the forum that people received emails saying "processing in final/Decision stage". I received a request for additional documents in March and the again in May but haven't received any email regarding final stage so far. I only received autoreplies saying "File not finalized yet". Can people who received nomination let us know if "Decision stage" email is always sent before nomination and if yes then how many days before?

I also sent OINP my new EE profile number 7 days back but they haven't acknowledged yet. Typically how many days do they take?

No standard time. I got a reply asking for the job seeker validation code within 4 hours but there are many waiting for a long time :( . Send a remainder via e-mail. Send the e-mail to both ontarionominee@ontario.ca and expressentry@ontario.ca
Thanks a lot :) .

If it says that your file has not been finalized yet, it is in the last stage/decision phase. Many people do not get a notification from OINP telling that their file is in the decision phase or telling that your file has been referred to a senior PNP officer.

Wish you a speedy nomination.

Good luck and all the very best!

knightkax

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2016
Nomination.....
29/10/2016
AOR Received.
11/11/2016
Med's Done....
07/11/2016
Passport Req..
08/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/03/2017
anni_iitk said:
Hi Guys,

Not necessarily. Few got nominations even without ONIP asking for additional docs. If you didn't receive final stage mail dont worry. you can safely bet that your application is in final stage.

Nobody can predict how long its going to take. You just have to be patient.

Dupsyola

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
Hurray!!! I just got nominated.
I wish others on the waiting list soonest nomination.
Regards.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Dupsyola said:
Hello All,
Hurray!!! I just got nominated.
I wish others on the waiting list soonest nomination.
Regards.
Congratulations and Hurray, one less in the queue!

Rash14

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patnikrishna said:
any documentation related to the wages ?
if yes, simply provide them. shouldn't be an issue
Well nothing that sort of, but the employer says they don't mind giving a letter saying we pay so and so amount on these days or this much amount per session. Will that work ?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Rash14 said:
Well nothing that sort of, but the employer says they don't mind giving a letter saying we pay so and so amount on these days or this much amount per session. Will that work ?
If I understand you correctly you're not full-time employed, this is not a problem but you need to make an extra effort to get all the required and complementary DOCs that show your experience. If you only have one employer then get him to write that you've been working with them for X years, doing on average 40 hours (or however many) per week and getting paid XXX per hour, as well as the other stuff you need in a reference letter (responsibilities, etc.). Added to that you should include six months of bank statements and during the last month include you daily play slips that coincide with the amount deposited into your bank account. If they don't coincide explain why on a LoE. If you're lucky the officer will give you the benefit of the doubt and that will be it, if not them you may get asked for more pay slips and/or bank statements.

newbie3315

Nov 6, 2015
@Raj: Congratulations Raj!!!! very happy to see the good news...Its again proved perseverance pays...Wish you all the very best in the rest of the process buddy...And I also wish good luck from the bottom of my heart to all who are waiting for their AORs/nominations/ITAs/PPR