+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys, I must admit I am overwhelmed by all your responses. If I had to thank each and every one of you separately, the moderator would probably take down this thread because it is taking too much space :D . I have read and felt the warmth of all your wishes, posts, comments and I have put them all in once place.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-november-2015-t382152.0.html;msg5514259#msg5514259

I cannot thank you guys enough. I don't know how I would have handled the plaguing wait if it were not for the support of you guys!

For those who are waiting, I know EXACTLY how it feels to wait for a unreasonably long time because I have been though it. Hang in there guys - I know it is not easy but take your mind off and do something else. Blog/Vlog or game if that's your thing. You have to tell yourself that worrying too much isn't going to help it. I wish all of you join me in the PR journey soon - What am I going to do without you guys! I wish you all success and I have a request -

Once you guys get an ITA/Visa or once you land, please try to login to the forum once in a while and help a few people. Whenever you have time, help somebody who has a question or who just got rejected and looking for answers. My heart goes out to everyone who had a setback with this OINP nomination thing - if your application was returned/rejected, do not give up. Try other options. If you want any help, feel free to post your questions. I wish everyone succeeds in their PR journey to Canada. Let's stay connected and work for the greater good!

Good luck and all the very best!! :)
Well said my friend.

Indeed our good deeds are all that we have to show for and be happy about in this world!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nastaran70 said:
Is there a forum for post ITA? Maybe we can see other applicants experience during pr application process and avoid mistakes
I will create a thread for applicants who are submitting e-APR in October 2016. There is a thread for NDVO e-APR applicants (if you are interested) -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t409207.0.html

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
I'm new in this forum and I'm going to submit my pr application in a few days.
I have a question regarding employment proof, I was paid in cash during my 2 years and 8 months working period and i asked my employer to confirm it.in my reference letter, but considering this do i need to upload any paystubs? Or only the reference letter is enough?
I appreciate Any Ideas and suggestions seniors

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
I posted this in forum raj just gave me the link but i remember we had a number of applicants paid by cash in this forum so i ask it here again, to get som help and suggestions

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I will create a thread for applicants who are submitting e-APR in October 2016. There is a thread for NDVO e-APR applicants (if you are interested) -

Guess there's already a thread for the same
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-ircc-pr-process-december-oinp-nominated-t455312.0.html

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Nastaran70 said:
I have a question regarding employment proof, I was paid in cash during my 2 years and 8 months working period and i asked my employer to confirm it.in my reference letter, but considering this do i need to upload any paystubs? Or only the reference letter is enough?
For old employers only reference letter is enough. OINP generally asks for pay stubs or bank statements for latest employer only.

BUT, more proofs you submit for each employment will make ur profile stronder, should be valid though.

DreamSRK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys!! Finally!! Got nominated!!!! OMFG, I cannot even believe it.. Still at work. Accepted the nomination anyway. Points added!! I am so damn happy!!! I wish everyone else should get their nomination soon and experience whatever I am experiencing now!!! All the very best guys!!!!!
Hearty Congratulations Raj... Very Very Happy for you.... Wish you good luck for PR Process...

y2kaine

Apr 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nastaran70 said:
I had submitted a reference letter stating that I am being paid in cash when I sent my application. In April I received an email requesting me to submit pay stubs over the 12 months I was employed.

So I would suggest to attach-
1. Reference letter stating that you're being paid in cash.
2. 3-6 months pay stubs
3. Tax returns for the year (optional, but if you have it then it will be useful for the investigator) ;)

Hope that helps!

P.S: Congrats on your NOM Raj! It's been a long wait mate. 8)

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Thank you both, but i got my nomination from OINP and now I'm applying for CIC

In.front of proof of employment it says submit reference letter and pay stubs, if you have them,
So this shows pay stubs are mandatory documents, am I right?

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
Nastaran70 said:

In.front of proof of employment it says submit reference letter and pay stubs, if you have them,
It is. specially if you are applying for CIC after ITA, since you only have one chance, do submit at least 4 paystubs for your work. PNP asked for all my paystubs.

Fly2016Canada

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Doc's Request.
24-05-2016 Fingerprints requested
AOR Received.
23-03-2016
Med's Request
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront, again redone on 30-05-2016
Interview........
05-08-2016
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:

I am a bit late, nevertheless... Congratulations on your nomination! ALL THE VERY BEST 8)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nastaran70 said:

Pay stubs aren't mandatory. If you have a perfect reference letter that is exactly in the format they request, you can submit only that. However, for most of us, getting that perfect letter is very difficult so we submit supporting documents. Payslips are supporting documents.

y2kaine

Apr 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nastaran70 said:

Innana said:
It is. specially if you are applying for CIC after ITA, since you only have one chance, do submit at least 4 paystubs for your work. PNP asked for all my paystubs.
rajkamalmohanram said:
Pay stubs aren't mandatory. If you have a perfect reference letter that is exactly in the format they request, you can submit only that. However, for most of us, getting that perfect letter is very difficult so we submit supporting documents. Payslips are supporting documents.
Exactly, I would advise you to attach pay stubs for the last 3-6 months if possible.