+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
amirut88 said:
I got the nomination :) :) :) :) :)

Raj, I hope you will get it soon buddy.
Thanks man. We have one day difference in submission but we got AOR and additional document request on the same date. Someone is looking into our batch of applications. Good news :) . Congrats once again! Looking forward quick progress from OINP for Sep/Oct and Nov applicants.

AirCanada21

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I got the nomination from Ontario last night! Anyway, I will accept the nomination but will think if will still push through as I already got my Australian PR. Whats the next process after accepting nomination? Thanks!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AirCanada21 said:
Hi guys,

I got the nomination from Ontario last night! Anyway, I will accept the nomination but will think if will still push through as I already got my Australian PR. Whats the next process after accepting nomination? Thanks!
ROFL! Congrats man! Life works in mysterious ways. Either it gives too much to handle or it gives nothing. Accept nomination and wait for a draw to come. You'll then get an ITA.

Check this -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5501832#msg5501832

Updated the list.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AirCanada21 said:
Hi guys,

whoa !!
congrats !!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
majorbeyotch

Since you will be treated as an April applicant, I am removing your details from the list. Get yourself added in this list --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-march-2016-t407514.0.html;msg5501693#msg5501693

Good luck and all the very best! Wish you a speedy nomination and PPR.!

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AirCanada21 said:
Hi guys,

Great man. I thought once you have got the Australian PR, you had cancelled your OINP application (as per the status report).
But best of luck for the journey ahead.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
musicnlyrx said:
Great man. I thought once you have got the Australian PR, you had cancelled your OINP application (as per the status report).
But best of luck for the journey ahead.
Yup. And hey, one more nomination will make the number of nominations issued > number of pending nominations. :) :)

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
ROFL! Congrats man! Life works in mysterious ways. Either it gives too much to handle or it gives nothing. Accept nomination and wait for a draw to come. You'll then get an ITA.
Yes, life works in mysterious ways. Who knows better than you and other applicants, who are waiting for nomination.

newbie3315

Nov 6, 2015
Hi Raj and seniors request your help pls, my EE profile is expiring 29th Oct, if there is no draw on 26th Oct when can I create new EE profile and how to let ONIP know to transfer the nomination points on to new profile, is there again a waiting to get our nomination points tagged to our new profile...Thanks again guys...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
newbie3315 said:
Hi Raj and seniors request your help pls, my EE profile is expiring 29th Oct, if there is no draw on 26th Oct when can I create new EE profile and how to let ONIP know to transfer the nomination points on to new profile, is there again a waiting to get our nomination points tagged to our new profile...Thanks again guys...
There will probably be a draw before that. If there is no draw, then just create a new profile and send both the attachments you get in your new myCIC account to OINP via e-mail.

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yup. And hey, one more nomination will make the number of nominations issued > number of pending nominations. :) :)
@Raj

Today will be your day.... we all are waiting to see your update of nomination ...
All the best friend...all nov & oct applicants had put a lot of time...

Congrats to all who received yesterday nominations and wishing all others nominations soon

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
writetodance said:
@Raj

Today will be your day.... we all are waiting to see your update of nomination ...
All the best friend...all nov & oct applicants had put a lot of time...

Congrats to all who received yesterday nominations and wishing all others nominations soon
Thanks a lot :) . Wish you success, quick nomination and all the very best!!!

newbie3315

Nov 6, 2015
Thanks Raj & each and everyone who have been very supportive...without your all motivation its very difficult to even think of getting there...
@Raj, yes, we are all eagerly waiting to hear good news from you...Wish you very good luck buddy & also to the rest of the group...

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Come on Raj you can do it!! ;D