+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I got a reply from the Minister's office. I posted it in the Jan thread a couple of weeks ago. Out of your 3600 odd posts, how many of them make sense?
after CEC only those with sensible posts will be given nomination. I will be most happy if I am last after you all get nomination.

Garry213189

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gayathry84 said:
Hello

I sent my OINP application in the last week of Dec 2015 and received acknowledgement letter in June. However, the email stated that i have to submit a new DD as the old one expired. I sent that by july 15. By End of July or so i received the old DD via post but did not receive the receipt for the new post. I am very anxious. Anyone had a similar scenario?

Thanks
Gayathri
Same with me... my New DD was received 5 weeks back but still no clue :(

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Garry213189 said:
Same with me... my New DD was received 5 weeks back but still no clue :(
Even same here, My new DD reached OINP around 30th Aug, it has not even got en-cashed. And Its been more than 5 weeks havent received my old DD. Really worried now, what's going on...

sameermicheal

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Dec 2015(OINP AOR: 14 JUNE 2016)
Doc's Request.
Pay slips for 15 months(Nov 2016)
Nomination.....
5 DEC 2016
AOR Received.
Eapr: 21 DEC 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical passed 9 FEB 2017
Passport Req..
8 march 2017
I'm on the same boat. Someone told me that they have already sent a receipt of encashed dd along with aor so they cannot send the same again when they recieved a new dd. Makes sense. So I think that's cool if v didn't recieve another acknowledgement.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes. We're not saying anything wrong or swearing at OINP. So, we should be okay!

Friends: The members on this forum are only expressing their concerns regarding the processes, grievances and the delays.

If it's true that the Case officers are logging in to the forum, it's good. They might share with their higher authorities,

OINP/IRCC must improve their policies, procedures, commitments for current and future applicants. :'( :'(

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mallikaasharmaa said:
Oh!!! I am worried too now...
Maybe the best option would be to make a new account..
Mallika:

Why a new account? We only shared our concerns, perspectives and some times we were / are sarcastic !!! Whats wrong?

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
MZASAM said:
Mallika:

Why a new account? We only shared our concerns, perspectives and some times we were / are sarcastic !!! Whats wrong?
Hi MZASAM,

It's nothing new. I have been feeling about closing this account since some time now. And the fact that OINP officers know about this forum doesn't come as a surprise to me.

Confession time- When I was waiting for my AOR while many other March applicants had got their AOR, I called OINP and whined that everyone till 20th March had been getting but not me. That's when the gentleman asked me how I knew and I told him.
I didn't mention it here as I though everyone would jump down my throat.... Surprisingly, today morning when it was mentioned, everyone took it rather normally.

I usually refrain from writing anything bad about them but still the idea of being anonymous sounds secure.
I mean just look around, most amongst us have not mentioned there names....

Anyway I deleted my account in the morning, it was supposed to be approved but I reactivated it to respond to you so maybe I won't delete it near future and decide that later....

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
Also speaking from experience I don't think OINP people can be that stoic that they won't even check this forum.
Not all of them, but I imagine some of them must visit this forum every now and then.

I say this as I have worked in Hospitality industry for a long time and one thing I usually did at night after work was to quickly go through the reviews and so did the rest of the staff. Often we laughed over them too. It's just human... to know what people think of you... I had actually become very used to reading the reviews. So yeah I do think that few of them maybe every now and then quickly browse through these pages...

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mallikaasharmaa:

Please understand; none of the applicants including you have not stated anything against any specific officer, authorities. A bit of sarcasm is OK.
For sure OINP/IRCC is aware of the fact that there are several forums where members express the pros and cons, grievances.

In our situation, it's only the delay in processing AoR / NoM that have cause major concerns. After all it's good if some one from OINP/IRCC reads
the perspectives, and improve the processes.

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
MZASAM, I 100% agree with what you are saying but believe me when I say that my sole reason for deleting was not OINP officers but the idea of being anonymous which had been going through my mind for some time. I participate just here and choose to refrain from any other social media sites. It's just my nature....

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mallikaasharmaa said:
MZASAM, I 100% agree with what you are saying but believe me when I say that my sole reason for deleting was not OINP officers but the idea of being anonymous which had been going through my mind for some time. I participate just here and choose to refrain from any other social media sites. It's just my nature....
Oh you are a hospitality professional and your posts, comments, expressions were never uncharitable.
My suggestion:
Continue participating on this forum; Where will we express, vent out our emotions, sentiments.
Here on this forum we have good human beings who spare time, share, care selflessly.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
How did you do that!!!!!
I didn't even know that it was possible to put pictures here.
Damn!! sometimes I wish I had studied IT like you guys....

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
@MZASAM

Sure :)
I'll be here... Whether under this name or any other.
I found a cool new profile name. But it's pending to be approved...
But maybe I'll use this for sometime now..

knightkax

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2016
Nomination.....
29/10/2016
AOR Received.
11/11/2016
Med's Done....
07/11/2016
Passport Req..
08/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/03/2017
Finally I was able to talk to an operator. He is warm and friendly. He patiently listened to what I had to say and he said he totally understands the situation. He says the same thing as the standard e-mail (blah blah that there is a lot of backlog....). But he sounded confident when he said you should be hearing something soon. So, fingers crossed. ( all nov applicants can be too)