Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
@manikmonday, great to hear and thanks for sharing that with us. +1 for you!

malican

May 24, 2016
manikmonday said:
So, I was able to connect on call to someone in OINP today. I eventually learnt that the receiver was not a phone operator but a case officer. He confirmed that my file is still pending with an Investigator Analyst. He couldn't give me a timeline for nominations or for next phase. When I mentioned that many of November applicants have got calls or additional doc request, but not me, he said some applications might not need more info.

Then he asked me how I knew about other applications, upon which I mentioned that there are some forums where man applicants share updates with each other. He asked me point blank if that was canadavisa ? I was surprised and asked how he knew. He said he knew about it and probably read through the forums. He went on to say that contrary to belief, applications are being handled on a First come first served basis. Its just that applications are distributed to different groups and each group might take a different amount of time to process through the application and thus some later applicants might get their processing in final stage compared to other applicants who submitted earlier. I did ask when can we expect nominations, which he didn't have info on.

He seemed a pleasant person and asked me where was I currently situated and all ( I am out of my home country for a few weeks for work) and I explained it to him I will be back to my home country shortly, etc. Spoke for about 10 mins. He mentioned that in case I dont hear back from OINP by next month, I should call back. Maybe that was a hint that something should start moving ( in a big way) in the next few days.

Lets keep the hopes up folks.

cheers!
Thank you so much for asking pertinent questions and sharing with us!!! Who knows - he probably just read your post lol!!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
manikmonday said:
So, I was able to connect on call to someone in OINP today. I eventually learnt that the receiver was not a phone operator but a case officer. He confirmed that my file is still pending with an Investigator Analyst. He couldn't give me a timeline for nominations or for next phase. When I mentioned that many of November applicants have got calls or additional doc request, but not me, he said some applications might not need more info.

Then he asked me how I knew about other applications, upon which I mentioned that there are some forums where man applicants share updates with each other. He asked me point blank if that was canadavisa ? I was surprised and asked how he knew. He said he knew about it and probably read through the forums. He went on to say that contrary to belief, applications are being handled on a First come first served basis. Its just that applications are distributed to different groups and each group might take a different amount of time to process through the application and thus some later applicants might get their processing in final stage compared to other applicants who submitted earlier. I did ask when can we expect nominations, which he didn't have info on.

He seemed a pleasant person and asked me where was I currently situated and all ( I am out of my home country for a few weeks for work) and I explained it to him I will be back to my home country shortly, etc. Spoke for about 10 mins. He mentioned that in case I dont hear back from OINP by next month, I should call back. Maybe that was a hint that something should start moving ( in a big way) in the next few days.

Lets keep the hopes up folks.

cheers!
+1 to you! Thanks for sharing!

On a side note, is there a way to change the display name on the forum? ;)

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
gayathry84 said:
Hello

I sent my OINP application in the last week of Dec 2015 and received acknowledgement letter in June. However, the email stated that i have to submit a new DD as the old one expired. I sent that by july 15. By End of July or so i received the old DD via post but did not receive the receipt for the new post. I am very anxious. Anyone had a similar scenario?

Thanks
Gayathri
Hi there,

we have few people in whatsapp group who are in similar situation,including myself. New Dd received by oinp on 19th July, no receipt yet.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:

Have been wondering about this a lot lately.. Really, is there a way to?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashidhar_sm said:
Have been wondering about this a lot lately.. Really, is there a way to?
Nope. I PMd the admin once asking the same thing. No reply received till date. May be they do not care about the queries posted by the community.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:

Damn!.. lol

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:

Oh!!! I am worried too now...
Maybe the best option would be to make a new account..

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
Does anyone know what happens after you delete your account....
Would all the posts and the questions started by me still show my old profile name?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Mallikaasharmaa said:
Would all the posts and the questions started by me still show my old profile name?
free speech?? hello?? ;D

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Mallikaasharmaa said:
Yes. We're not saying anything wrong or swearing at OINP. So, we should be okay!

manikmonday

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Guys I dont think OINP will be petty enough to look at individual posts and try to track who posted which post and sort of hold grudge against the person posting. More so most of what has been discussed on the forum is the honest truth and sincere opinions. So if they really mind if the posts do not showcase them as the picture perfect organisation, they would try to take steps towards being one.

Lets all just be a little more patient and believe the OINP knows what they are doing and turn things around soon.

Cheers folks!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Nope. I PMd the admin once asking the same thing. No reply received till date. May be they do not care about the queries posted by the community.
you PM admin, you send letters to OINP officers, you send email to Ministers...no one replies you......and you say that only what you write makes sense? :p

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Wow! What great information you've just shared here!! Thank you!!
Anyway, they separate us to groups?? Like CEC, FSW , expiring work permits? Or they have other categories based on other things like NOC?