OINP Application sent in November 2015

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nastaran70 and firstone

Should there be any update please keep posting here..... Lets pray for some early response...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
spikegin said:
Have the contact numbers for Investigating officers been posted somewhere on the OINP website ??

Hoping for some movement on applications this week...
Cheers!!!
From what I know, they were removed sometime in the recent past. Yup - its already late - let us hope we start getting nominations soon!

Good luck and all the very best to all applicants!

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
It seems that OINP is not the only province with delays. Came across this post for Nova Scotia ....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nova-scotia-provincial-nominee-program-january-2015-t252227.0.html;msg5471662#msg5471662

"
Docs sent in Aug, 2015 and AOR received in July, 2016...
I received nomination on 15 Sept and ITA on 21 Sept, 2016..
Now starting my process of applying...
"

rajkamalmohanram said:
From what I know, they were removed sometime in the recent past. Yup - its already late - let us hope we start getting nominations soon!

Good luck and all the very best to all applicants!

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have a question. Do you know what will happen if you do not have one year experience in the last 5 years while building the new EE profile? Will I be ineligible?
The problem is I have 11 month instead of 12 month
Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
amirut88 said:
Hi,
I have a question. Do you know what will happen if you do not have one year experience in the last 5 years while building the new EE profile? Will I be ineligible?
The problem is I have 11 month instead of 12 month
Thanks
The 5 years requirement is for OINP. To be eligible under OINP HCPS- you should have at least one year work experience (from the day of PT) in the last 5 year. Otherwise, you are ineligible to apply to OINP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
The 5 years requirement is for OINP. To be eligible under OINP HCPS- you should have at least one year work experience (from the day of PT) in the last 5 year. Otherwise, you are ineligible to apply to OINP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.
Thanks Raj,
As you know our EE profile will expire in October that is the reason I am asking if it is a requirement for building a new EE profile. I found this:

"Your primary occupation means the job you have experience in (within the last five years) and want to base your immigration application on, if you are invited to apply."
REF: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?top=29

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
amirut88 said:
Thanks Raj,
As you know our EE profile will expire in October that is the reason I am asking if it is a requirement for building a new EE profile. I found this:

"Your primary occupation means the job you have experience in (within the last five years) and want to base your immigration application on, if you are invited to apply."
REF: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?top=29
For IRCC, you should have at least one year work exp in the past 10 years in your primary NOC.

rakshamani91

May 4, 2015
Hey there guys, I've not been very active on this thread but wanted to share and ask some information about nomination. So the good news I got my nomination today after receiving my AOR on April 29th. For all of those going to ask me about time lines,
OINP Submission: Nov 9th 2015
Docs returned due to missing info: March 18th
Docs resubmitted : March 21
AOR : April 29
Nomination: Sept 22

What was different in my case is I'm in Toronto, and was on PGWP which was expiring in June 2016. So I got help my local MP's office to help push the paper work as much as possible. They couldn't do much but contact the office a few times. Anyways my qns is my EE profile is expiring Oct 6th, and i dont think the next draw will be by then. So any of you come across a similar situation and got any solutions?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rakshamani91 said:
Hey there guys, I've not been very active on this thread but wanted to share and ask some information about nomination. So the good news I got my nomination today after receiving my AOR on April 29th. For all of those going to ask me about time lines,

What was different in my case is I'm in Toronto, and was on PGWP which was expiring in June 2016. So I got help my local MP's office to help push the paper work as much as possible. They couldn't do much but contact the office a few times. Anyways my qns is my EE profile is expiring Oct 6th, and i dont think the next draw will be by then. So any of you come across a similar situation and got any solutions?
Congratulations! The next draw will most likely be on 5th October. So you'll most probably get an ITA before the profile expires.

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
rakshamani91 said:

Hey Congratulations. Personally I would recreate my profile and while recreating, I will put as I have nomination from Ontario.

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakshamani91 said:

I would second with Raj... In worst case if the draw doesn't happen on 5th October, you can recreate your profile and ask Oinp to link nomination to new profile. Just to be on safe side take a snapshot of your profile

rakshamani91

May 4, 2015
sbrs2010 said:
I would second with Raj... In worst case if the draw doesn't happen on 5th October, you can recreate your profile and ask Oinp to link nomination to new profile. Just to be on safe side take a snapshot of your profile
Thanks guys! I guess I will do that! I will also reach out to OINP and IRCC to check in with alternate solutions

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's a dead silence!!! Credit goes to OINP for the stand still. This week and next week will give some input if they are going to expedite.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrettyCanada said:
It's a dead silence!!! Credit goes to OINP for the stand still. This week and next week will give some input if they are going to expedite.

Absolutely agree; But literally no NoM's issued!!! No activity. How we expect something to expedite, when it is not in progress..

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

Absolutely agree; But literally no NoM's issued!!! No activity. How we expect something to expedite, when it is not in progress..
MZASAM, for some reason I still have faith in OINP. My guts are saying that they are going to rock.
People are waiting since long time for nomination, and this is almost threshold for them and for us. There must be a pressure on them as well, as they have to start issue of PTs.

If they don't make any announcement about delay in nominations, that means they have plan to release nominations. I don't see any other reason now about no official announcement for delay. If they don't have solid plan, we will see an update soon on their website. It can't go like this for long time.