+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
musicnlyrx said:
Summarized as bullet points? or as a paragraph?

I am not sure if the job posting of similar responsibilities will help you in proving that you worked in the mentioned NOC, but there is no harm in including LOE with those job posting and stating your view. I think it should strengthen your case. :)

They might be looking for those job responsibilities that should be present (as expected of NOC) but are missing.

There could be another reason, which we completely missed, there could be chance that the officers are in a doubt that you have same responsibilities of some other NOC's responsibilities (such as, Computer programmer and Software engineer, they both have different NOC, but there are some similarities in the both NOC's job responsibilities). They just want to make sure you have correct NOC stated in your application.

Seniors?
What difference it makes so far both the NOC are listed. They never gave PT on the basis of NOC.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
What difference it makes so far both the NOC are listed. They never gave PT on the basis of NOC.
Yes, I agree.
But they both are different NOC. A job responsibility of one NOC is usually for that one particular NOC. A job responsibility mentioned in the first NOC should not be part of the second NOC. But there are exceptions always. Right?

What if there is something mentioned in the experience letter that is common with two or more NOCs, but the mentioned NOC in the EE profile and OINP application does not usually have it. It's ok for the officer to have doubts, and it is our responsibility to do whatever we can to remove that doubt.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
musicnlyrx said:
Yes, I agree.
But they both are different NOC. A job responsibility of one NOC is usually for that one particular NOC. A job responsibility mentioned in the first NOC should not be part of the second NOC. But there are exceptions always. Right?

What if there is something mentioned in the experience letter that is common with two or more NOCs, but the mentioned NOC in the EE profile and OINP application does not usually have it. It's ok for the officer to have doubts, and it is our responsibility to do whatever we can to remove that doubt.
That's what I am saying. IF they think it is different NOC let them change it. It does not affect CRS or anything else. Every country has different working pattern and NOC we have selected has the duties of CANADA. It is not necessary that you perform same duties under same post in all countries.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
rajkamalmohanram said:
That's a good sign! Another report of additional document request without a call was reported yesterday to me via Whatsapp. So, only Mr. AB calls all the applicants - people who are assigned other officers might not necessarily receive calls.
hi raj,
were the additional documents the usual ones i.e pof, salary slips etc ?
also, could you please post their app received date ?

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
tyzia said:
My package was 2 kg! ;D

It was because I had to prove that I own my business. Also I had to submit balance sheets and other documents of the company, to show that it was operating during last 10 years. As all the documents were not in English, I had to enclose notarized translations, which doubled the size of my package, resulting in 2 kgs )))

2kg, come-on thats too much,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
patnikrishna said:
hi raj,
were the additional documents the usual ones i.e pof, salary slips etc ?
also, could you please post their app received date ?
Only updated POF. Nothing else. Nov 27 applicant. 1st April AOR.

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
OINP is hiring senior processing officer for a contract of 6 months.

Role is to assess applications for oinp. Applicants able to begin on sep 19th.

Hope they r finally hiring temporary senior officers also and nominations will be sent after this

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
vivekskumar8544 said:

Hope they r finally hiring temporary senior officers also and nominations will be sent after this
yes, read that ad too.

ektasapra

Jul 22, 2015
Hi All !

I am sure and sincerely wish and pray for wonderful folks like you to get nominated soon. @raj you have been of tremendous help - i am pretty sure it will happen any time soon to you.

Best,
Ekta

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
Ayokunlex01 said:

2kg, come-on thats too much,
Sufficiency of my docs matters more than my package weight. But it's true - exactly 2 kilos of information were sent to OINP )) I'm curious, what was the max application weight OINP ever received?

khoi_ke_hoonxa

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
vivekskumar8544 said:

Most of those AOR issuing officers will be promoted or hired' to these advertised post (and of course some new faces, too) ..... I think, from mid september Nominations are going to be down pouring at the same speed as AORs. ....It is very likely that this year 'Syrian refugees' were a priority affecting draw sizes in the last few months....once OINP nominations flood, OINP PNPs will be done in 5 to six draws maximum... let's wait and watch!!!

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So guys, I suppose no one from French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream can confirm whether it is possible to switch back to English as your first language after receiving a NOI?

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated said:
So guys, I suppose no one from French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream can confirm whether it is possible to switch back to English as your first language after receiving a NOI?
Not sure but just with logical thinking: dont think that would work. You get noi and should apply with the same profile. Maybe you should wait a few weeks and see what the next two draws do. Then decide to go for french or english..

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingeb said:
Not sure but just with logical thinking: dont think that would work. You get noi and should apply with the same profile. Maybe you should wait a few weeks and see what the next two draws do. Then decide to go for french or english..
Thanks for the reply.
And what about Human Capital Priorities Stream? When are they reopening it? I believe that the eligibility criteria is almost the same as in case with French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (even easier as there is no need for French). Or am I wrong?

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated said:
Thanks for the reply.
And what about Human Capital Priorities Stream? When are they reopening it? I believe that the eligibility criteria is almost the same as in case with French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (even easier as there is no need for French). Or am I wrong?
They might start inviting again in Nov but general consensus is that criteria will be more strict because of the overload of apps last time. We just dont know how (higher crs, certain nocs..)