+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
has anyone been monitoring the online application for entrepreneur stream ?
We are assuming that they'll have quick process for the online apps.
If the recently opened online apps are themselves delayed / slow then that means OINP itself is being slow, no matter what process it is through.
If they're fast then we get an idea that it's ok to wait as our paper apps are only the slow ones.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musicnlyrx: Well said. You summarized everything nicely.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patnikrishna said:
has anyone been monitoring the online application for entrepreneur stream ?
We are assuming that they'll have quick process for the online apps.
If the recently opened online apps are themselves delayed / slow then that means OINP itself is being slow, no matter what process it is through.
If they're fast then we get an idea that it's ok to wait as our paper apps are only the slow ones.
I am not sure that any applicant who has applied for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program Entrepreneur Stream will be on this forum.
To apply for Entrepreneur Stream one must have a minimum net worth of $800,000 CDN.

Most of the applicant on this forum are from middle class background. I doubt that any one of us on this forum is millionaire with respect to Canadian dollars. Also there is no way we can track until someone from Entrepreneur stream logs in inside this forum, or Ontario publishes some report.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musicnlyrx: An entrepreneur will hire the services of the best immigration consultant and simply sign the docs where ever required
He will never waste precious time on this forum discussing pros and cons.
The governments will priorities such applicants and grant them the PR ASAP to get the investments, funds.

True, the struggle is ONLY for applicants like us who have prepared for IELTS, spent their savings on WES/ECA, IELTS exam fee, 1500,
got the PT, convinced the company officials to issue the employment, reference letter, gathered, saved the PoF with great difficulties,
met the criterion, completed their own applications, applied reading the application guide (90 days AoR, 90 days NoM, PR 180 days)

The outcome: Uncertainty of the worst kind.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
MZASAM said:
musicnlyrx: An entrepreneur will hire the services of the best immigration consultant and simply sign the docs where ever required
The governments will priorities such applicants and grant them the PR ASAP to get the investments, funds.

True, the struggle is ONLY for applicants like us who have prepared for IELTS, spent their savings on WES/ECA, IELTS exam fee, 1500,
got the PT, convinced the company officials to issue the employment, reference letter, gathered, saved the PoF with great difficulties,
met the criterion, completed their own applications, applied reading the application guide (90 days AoR, 90 days NoM, PR 180 days)

You're quite right, however, it's my understanding also that the entrepreneur stream is for people who want to start a business in Canada, that's why the net worth requirement is high (otherwise he wouldn't have enough capital to open a business) and also they require previous entrepreneur experience, you must have owned a business before, and I also think you need to present some kind of business plan to be approved.

Do any of you wish open a business in Canada? Before you answer consider the real implications, such as being responsible for hiring people, having workers that will depend on you, having to invest all of you current capital into an endeavor that might not be successful in a year's time... I live in a country where having a business is VERY HARD work so I myself wouldn't like to own one.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

Exactly my point.
Any entrepreneur stream applicant will hire a really good immigration lawyer and just sign the documents.
Life is tough for common people only.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
So moving back to Raj's comment about an FSW manager almost getting a nomination got me thinking... I'm starting to see a pattern here.

I think the priorities go like this:
- CEC w/ WP expiring - but I think we're done with all of these
- CEC
- FSW w/ NOC 0XXX - these are managers
- FSW

I'm assuming they've only sent NOI to people with NOC's that interest them so they're probably not ranking the FSW by the most in demand NOCs, hopefully first come first served... If not then there may be a raking for both FSW and CEC applicants, I guess we'll probably begin to see this as nominations start rolling out (fingers crossed).

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated said:
Yes. I am trying to get a NOI for French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream.
Currently I have English as my first language.
Guys in a different thread advised that after switching between the languages and making French your first language there is a chance to receive a NOI.
But with French as my first language my CRS score goes down to 398. In this case I should forget about getting an ITA till I receive a nomination.
With English as my first language my CRS score is 471 and will be 496 in March/April. So I most probably will get an ITA then.

I simply do not want to rely on a nomination because I see how long guys here are waiting for one after submitting all of their documents to Ontario.
Dont know the requirements for the frnch stream but check in their guide if you do not need an crs above 400 (as you do with the fsw stream). If so, its no use. With 496 you will get direct ita soon so probably the best way for you!

By the way, how good is your french to get this score? Wondering if i should take the tef as well..

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Dedicated said:
Yes. I am trying to get a NOI for French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream.
Currently I have English as my first language.
Guys in a different thread advised that after switching between the languages and making French your first language there is a chance to receive a NOI.
But with French as my first language my CRS score goes down to 398. In this case I should forget about getting an ITA till I receive a nomination.
With English as my first language my CRS score is 471 and will be 496 in March/April. So I most probably will get an ITA then.

I simply do not want to rely on a nomination because I see how long guys here are waiting for one after submitting all of their documents to Ontario.
you don't need to maintain 400 pts for french stream

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
g126 said:
So moving back to Raj's comment about an FSW manager almost getting a nomination got me thinking... I'm starting to see a pattern here.

I think the priorities go like this:
- CEC w/ WP expiring - but I think we're done with all of these
- CEC
- FSW w/ NOC 0XXX - these are managers
- FSW

I'm assuming they've only sent NOI to people with NOC's that interest them so they're probably not ranking the FSW by the most in demand NOCs, hopefully first come first served... If not then there may be a raking for both FSW and CEC applicants, I guess we'll probably begin to see this as nominations start rolling out (fingers crossed).
Let us assume that they will rank based on occupations in demand,,, hence, some of us can wait till 2020 until their NOC is in demand :eek:

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Moh.Salem said:
Let us assume that they will rank based on occupations in demand,,, hence, some of us can wait till 2020 until their NOC is in demand :eek:
No they cannot go on NOC basis, it contradicts to their own invitation. Lets not speculate. They are going date wise. They have started with November applicants and so only November applicants are getting phone calls. No December applicant has got a call, which proves they go date wise and not NOC wise.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
No they cannot go on NOC basis, it contradicts to their own invitation. Lets not speculate. They are going date wise. They have started with November applicants and so only November applicants are getting phone calls. No December applicant has got a call, which proves they go date wise and not NOC wise.
There is no logic.. They dont go by noc (i am 0xxx) and they dont go by date (i am oct and there are also sept people waiting)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ingeb said:
There is no logic.. They dont go by noc (i am 0xxx) and they dont go by date (i am oct and there are also sept people waiting)
may be they go on weight. :-X

The package weight of my application sent was 650 gms.........more the wt. more is the processing time :D :D :D

robin1912

Mar 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2016
Nomination.....
29-09-2016
Got my Additional Documents request today. The letter asked for 1)Work experience(If possible a job posting/description specifying your duties and responsibilities as XXXX) and 2) Updated proof of settlement funds.

Any idea what they mean by work experience here as I had already included my experience certificates with my application mentioning my duties in brief? Can this be my own write-up about my responsibilities? I don't think companies I have worked with will give any more experience certificate with the kind of details OINP might be looking for. Thanks.