+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

malican

May 24, 2016
robin1912 said:
Got my Additional Documents request today. The letter asked for 1)Work experience(If possible a job posting/description specifying your duties and responsibilities as XXXX) and 2) Updated proof of settlement funds.

Any idea what they mean by work experience here as I had already included my experience certificates with my application mentioning my duties in brief? Can this be my own write-up about my responsibilities? I don't think companies I have worked with will give any more experience certificate with the kind of details OINP might be looking for. Thanks.
Did you receive a call prior to this from the famous AB or another OINP officer?

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robin1912 said:
Got my Additional Documents request today. The letter asked for 1)Work experience(If possible a job posting/description specifying your duties and responsibilities as XXXX) and 2) Updated proof of settlement funds.

Any idea what they mean by work experience here as I had already included my experience certificates with my application mentioning my duties in brief? Can this be my own write-up about my responsibilities? I don't think companies I have worked with will give any more experience certificate with the kind of details OINP might be looking for. Thanks.
Did the work experience letter that u attached b4 had job duties and responsibilities mentioned? If not, then u need to add them. Did it mentioned work hours, salary, job title, duration of the job?

Were the exp letters on official letterhead? Anything u had doubt about but u thought that it will not cause an issue shud not be ignored now.

If you cant get more detailed exp letters, show them proof that you tried talking to hr/manager abt detailed exp letters, but they denied giving it. Show email conversations as proof, show ontario anything that is written or discussed using official channels.

If you can get anything frm ur supervisors, get it on a blank paper in detailed manner. Attach their official business card with the letter.

Dont worry, u hv enough time to convince hr or supervisor. Dont lose this chance, u hv got everything. Best of luck. :)

robin1912

Mar 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2016
Nomination.....
29-09-2016
musicnlyrx said:
Did the work experience letter that u attached b4 had job duties and responsibilities mentioned? If not, then u need to add them. Did it mentioned work hours, salary, job title, duration of the job?

Were the exp letters on official letterhead? Anything u had doubt about but u thought that it will not cause an issue shud not be ignored now.

If you cant get more detailed exp letters, show them proof that you tried talking to hr/manager abt detailed exp letters, but they denied giving it. Show email conversations as proof, show ontario anything that is written or discussed using official channels.

If you can get anything frm ur supervisors, get it on a blank paper in detailed manner. Attach their official business card with the letter.

Dont worry, u hv enough time to convince hr or supervisor. Dont lose this chance, u hv got everything. Best of luck. :)
Yup, all of things you have mentioned are present in the letters except that job responsibilities were summarized. Will a link to job posting of similar responsibilities from the same companies be sufficient like they asked along with the current experience certificate scans? Has anybody done that?

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
may be they go on weight. :-X

The package weight of my application sent was 650 gms.........more the wt. more is the processing time :D :D :D
Package weight of my application was 1.4 kg ???

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
bestofluck said:

The package weight of my application sent was 650 gms.........more the wt. more is the processing time :D :D :D
Hahahahahha... you guys crack me up!!! It would be hilarious if that was an actual selection criteria!!! :p

CPRaspirant said:
Package weight of my application was 1.4 kg ???
You're probably next if bestofluck is right!

Moh.Salem said:
Let us assume that they will rank based on occupations in demand,,, hence, some of us can wait till 2020 until their NOC is in demand :eek:
That sort of makes sense, but then again if you got an invite then your NOC is in demand I think.. It wouldn't make much sense for them not to usa that as an initial filter mechanism... I suppose they could have two filters, the initial would be NOC that we like and think will be in demand (for the NOI) and the second (post AOR) are actual NOCs in demand. But then again if that was the case I think we would have seen more people from Dec and Jan get nominations...

bestofluck said:
No they cannot go on NOC basis, it contradicts to their own invitation. Lets not speculate. They are going date wise. They have started with November applicants and so only November applicants are getting phone calls. No December applicant has got a call, which proves they go date wise and not NOC wise.
Ah, you're not quite right sir! There was a December nomination last week If I'm not mistaken.. Yes, 24th of Aug... OK, so based on that there is probably some form of NOC priority...

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingeb said:
By the way, how good is your french to get this score? Wondering if i should take the tef as well..
I got B2 for CO/CE and C1 for EO/EE. The score is quite mediocre cause TEF is a really nasty exam. I took TCF before which in comparison with TEF is as easy as a pie.
My French is quite good cause I did my Master's in France and have lived there for approximately three years. But unfortunately my knowledge of the language did not get reflected in the exam results.
My IELTS results are good though. They helped me get 471 with a little bit more than two years of work experience and a Master's degree.

maged_mmh said:
you don't need to maintain 400 pts for french stream
I do know. But I would like to maintain my higher score (which is 471) with English as my first language (in order to receive an ITA when the scores go down). That's why I would like to know whether you can switch the priorities in your languages after receiving a NOI.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Dedicated said:
I got B2 for CO/CE and C1 for EO/EE. The score is quite mediocre cause TEF is a really nasty exam. I took TCF before which in comparison with TEF is as easy as a pie.
My French is quite good cause I did my Master's in France and have lived there for approximately three years. But unfortunately my knowledge of the language did not get reflected in the exam results.
My IELTS results are good though. They helped me get 471 with a little bit more than two years of work experience and a Master's degree.
I do know. But I would like to maintain my higher score (which is 471) with English as my first language (in order to receive an ITA when the scores go down). That's why I would like to know whether you can switch the priorities in your languages after receiving a NOI.
You know, there is a common train of thought here that the CRS scores will come down at the end of the year and with a score of 471 you stand an excellent chance of getting selected for an ITA without a nomination. If had 471 when I created my profile I'd have gotten an ITA straight away... Furthermore, I think I saw you write something like you'll be going to 496 pretty soon, no?

I think it's good to apply for OINP given the chance (received an NOI) to increase your chances, but I think you'll probably get picked with that score without a nomination.

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
bestofluck said:
My package was 2 kg! ;D

It was because I had to prove that I own my business. Also I had to submit balance sheets and other documents of the company, to show that it was operating during last 10 years. As all the documents were not in English, I had to enclose notarized translations, which doubled the size of my package, resulting in 2 kgs )))

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
robin1912 said:

Hey, did you receive a call as well from one of the officers before the additional docs request mail?

robin1912

Mar 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2016
Nomination.....
29-09-2016
shashidhar_sm said:
Hey, did you receive a call as well from one of the officers before the additional docs request mail?
No, no calls yet. Just the email.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
tyzia said:
My package was 2 kg! ;D

It was because I had to prove that I own my business. Also I had to submit balance sheets and other documents of the company, to show that it was operating during last 10 years. As all the documents were not in English, I had to enclose notarized translations, which doubled the size of my package, resulting in 2 kgs )))

Thats the reason it took so many months! I htink rajkamalmohanram's package weight must be 3 Kg !!!!! :p :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
robin1912 said:
Thats a good sign. This means not all will be given a phone call.

May be they chucked that AB out of the office because they got a Huge Telephone Bill for August. :p :p :p

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
Thats the reason it took so many months! I htink rajkamalmohanram's package weight must be 3 Kg !!!!! :p :p
Mine was just over a kg. See, "stanlee" 's pacckage was reported to be 2 kg :) . Higher the weight, sooner the nomination! :D

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
robin1912 said:
That's a good sign! Another report of additional document request without a call was reported yesterday to me via Whatsapp. So, only Mr. AB calls all the applicants - people who are assigned other officers might not necessarily receive calls.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robin1912 said:
Yup, all of things you have mentioned are present in the letters except that job responsibilities were summarized. Will a link to job posting of similar responsibilities from the same companies be sufficient like they asked along with the current experience certificate scans? Has anybody done that?
Summarized as bullet points? or as a paragraph?

I am not sure if the job posting of similar responsibilities will help you in proving that you worked in the mentioned NOC, but there is no harm in including LOE with those job posting and stating your view. I think it should strengthen your case. :)

They might be looking for those job responsibilities that should be present (as expected of NOC) but are missing.

There could be another reason, which we completely missed, there could be chance that the officers are in a doubt that you have same responsibilities of some other NOC's responsibilities (such as, Computer programmer and Software engineer, they both have different NOC, but there are some similarities in the both NOC's job responsibilities). They just want to make sure you have correct NOC stated in your application.

Seniors?