OINP Application sent in November 2015

y2kaine

Apr 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
OINP means Ontario Is Not Processing
;D

My Canadian mate had warned me about the 'efficiency' of Ontario's government officials, but this is ridiculous! :eek: :-\

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends:

Share your thoughts

We don't see any integrity, commitment, transparency, accountability, and the desire (actions) to address applicants concerns.
Some members may not agree.

Seems, its a deliberate strategy, policy to delay, distress applicants, forcing the applicants to look for other avenues. Reasons are unknown.

As I understand, abnormal delays tantamount to denials. I wish what I am expressing is completely wrong.

malican

May 24, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
An update on the website showing the dates of application being processed and a tentative timeline as to when the applicants would receive a decision on their application would be very very helpful. It would allow the applicants to make up their mind and relax! This opaqueness is causing so much trauma - Applicants are going crazy.
Does anyone know how the process of doing over an EE profile (because the present profile expired and awaiting nomination) affects the OINP process? AOR received already and notification of file with Senior Officer for decision received.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Malican

1. Note the current EE no, other details. (This will be required when you create new EE profile)
2. Create EE profile, inform OINP.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malican said:
Does anyone know how the process of doing over an EE profile (because the present profile expired and awaiting nomination) affects the OINP process? AOR received already and notification of file with Senior Officer for decision received.
I have not done it myself but it would be something like this.....

1) Since your current profile is inactive, you would need to create a new EE profile from scratch. (If you receive any error while creating the new profile, you may have to withdraw the old profile first)

2) You would need to link it to job bank . See if it accepts your existing job bank code or else you will have to create new job bank code as well

3) Then send an email to OINP mentioning your AOR File#, new EE profile# & job bank code. Attach IRCC email confirming new EE profile# (that you will receive in myCIC) plus LoE explaining why you created new profile plus state any changes between the two profiles.

All the Best.

malican

May 24, 2016
DigitalDestiny said:
I have not done it myself but it would be something like this.....

1) Since your current profile is inactive, you would need to create a new EE profile from scratch. (If you receive any error while creating the new profile, you may have to withdraw the old profile first)

2) You would need to link it to job bank . See if it accepts your existing job bank code or else you will have to create new job bank code as well

3) Then send an email to Oinp, mentioning your AOR File#, new EE profile# & job bank code. Attach IRCC email confirming new EE profile# (that you will receive in myCIC) plus LoE explaining why you created new profile plus state any changes between the two profiles.

All the Best.

@ DigitalDestiny & MZASAM thanks alot. Also, any idea or feedback from previous posts if it may slow down the processing? (I am awaiting nomination).

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@malican... nopes. It won't have any impact on your file processing. OINP knows what they have done, so expiring EE profile problem will hit almost all Nov/Dec. applicants.

Once you are done, please don't forget to post the exact steps here on the forum.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
malican said:
@ DigitalDestiny & MZASAM thanks alot. Also, any idea or feedback from previous posts if it may slow down the processing? (I am awaiting nomination).
Slowing down is only possible when something is moving. :p

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
Friends:

Share your thoughts

We don't see any integrity, commitment, transparency, accountability, and the desire (actions) to address applicants concerns.
Some members may not agree.

Seems, its a deliberate strategy, policy to delay, distress applicants, forcing the applicants to look for other avenues. Reasons are unknown.

As I understand, abnormal delays tantamount to denials. I wish what I am expressing is completely wrong.
That's exactly what I am thinking about and what I am afraid of.

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
Looks like 1 more nomination.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/recent-unread-topics/-t440043.0.html;topicseen

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
vencentdsouza said:
Looks like 1 more nomination.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/recent-unread-topics/-t440043.0.html;topicseen
I think the applicant is a CEC candidate. But good news nonetheless.

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
@raj: Did you get any reply to the email you sent to the ministers, other then the standard reply ?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vencentdsouza,

Generic replies, involving words, backlog, inventory, working diligently, appreciate you patience................................
Never came across a single reply on any of the threads; of a specific reply, an action, intent to address the concerns of the applicants.

malican

May 24, 2016
Hi Guys, I notice on the EE app forms they ask if you are/were a civil servant. Does anyone have any idea if this category would also fall into a government worker in Management - Administrative Offices? I understand what a civil servant is but people use the term so loosely I am in doubt about their expectation.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Hi all, I sent an email to OINP (as usual to inquire of the status of my applic) last Monday, and they replied informing me it is STILL on the 2nd stage. They said that next is the 'final stage of processing'. I also asked what will happen to my EE profile if it expires awaiting nomination to which I got their reply:

STEPS TO TAKE IF EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE EXPIRES:

If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days of receipt of this notice:
1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

Please be advised that OINP may require you provide additional or updated documents to support your application.
OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

All statements and authorizations that you agreed to in your original application continue to apply to any new information you provide to support your application.

If you provide false or incomplete information, your application will be denied.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration