ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rana_kapoor said:
Hello Everyone,

I'm a 24th Oct 15 applicant. Got nominated yesterday.
Congrats! And great news!
Really curious if you are cec or fsw?!

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
Looking forward to see some more nominations this week... :)
Positive vibes! :D

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
happynightowl said:
There is One applicant I know who got rejected last year just because the officer didn't think he would move to Ontario. He had lived in another province for several years. He later wrote two letters and provided some additional documents, but still failed in his application. So sad!
This problem is for applicants who are currently living in other provinces in Canada. Also, I recall one applicant who was working in the US was rejected because the officer was convinced he would not move to Ontario if nominated. These people have the burden to prove conclusively that they intend to move and settle down in Ontario if given a nomination.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Positive vibes for this week! :D

kaka198300

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
This problem is for applicants who are currently living in other provinces in Canada. Also, I recall one applicant who was working in the US was rejected because the officer was convinced he would not move to Ontario if nominated. These people have the burden to prove conclusively that they intend to move and settle down in Ontario if given a nomination.
Really? Is it common? Why they send PTs to applicants who living in other provinces? I am so scare of that, I am working in other province and have been living here for few years, but I honestly want to go to Ontario..

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kaka198300 said:
Really? Is it common? Why they send PTs to applicants who living in other provinces? I am so scare of that, I am working in other province and have been living here for few years, but I honestly want to go to Ontario..
Honestly or Dishonestly ...thing is you must convince them....

malican

May 24, 2016
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Positive vibes for this week! :D
Hi guys, any nomination news today? Perhaps from another forum? I am beginning to get anxious again (but then it usually dies down). So I tried calling my Investigator Analyst - heard the same old - sorry but we cannot give out any information, please send us an email. I am like... I emailed two months ago but have not received a response to date, thanks anyway!

On to Terrific Tuesday!

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's time to rename this thread to - 'The Great Canadian OOPNP Prank Nov 2015', and then we can proceed to have 2 mins silence and feel sorry for ourselves.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rohitbites said:
It's time to rename this thread to - 'The Great Canadian OOPNP Prank Nov 2015', and then we can proceed to have 2 mins silence and feel sorry for ourselves.
I feel you buddy! As much as I want to break everything in my sight with a sledge hammer and set it on fire... I am patient (kind of..) patient because I have come this far. We all have come this far. Its around the corner and hopefully, August is our month.

May everyone have the strength and patience to endure this undue and unfortunate delay.

Good luck!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Once again a pause by OINP in sending AOR to January applicants. They must be working for Nominations of November applicants. Hope they send AOR and Nominations simultaneously this week. High time.

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
rajkamalmohanram said:
I feel you buddy! As much as I want to break everything in my sight with a sledge hammer and set it on fire... I am patient (kind of..) patient because I have come this far. We all have come this far. Its around the corner and hopefully, August is our month.

May everyone have the strength and patience to endure this undue and unfortunate delay.

Good luck!
Hahahah....yes, hopefully, we will all get a break in august.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
If we do not get our nominations in August, then Dec/Jan/Feb applicants can kiss goodbye to their nominations in 2016. I am not sure what they are up to - Applicants have been reporting that they have received "pre-AOR". Nominations are still pending even for some October applicants (and I assume there are some September applicants as well <Rafzy is an example>). When are they going to complete all this? If they don't start now, they cannot nominate the HUGE community of applicants just sitting there with AORs in 2016. At least not all of them.

Man, this is one HELL of a roller-coaster ride!