+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
If we do not get our nominations in August, then Dec/Jan/Feb applicants can kiss goodbye to their nominations in 2016. I am not sure what they are up to - Applicants have been reporting that they have received "pre-AOR". Nominations are still pending even for some October applicants (and I assume there are some September applicants as well <Rafzy is an example>). When are they going to complete all this? If they don't start now, they cannot nominate the HUGE community of applicants just sitting there with AORs in 2016. At least not all of them.

Man, this is one HELL of a roller-coaster ride!
We have already said good bye to 2016. But would not like to see you with us in 2017 :p Good luck for your nominations.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
We have already said good bye to 2016. But would not like to see you with us in 2017 :p Good luck for your nominations.
I don't want to see any 2015 applicant wait till 2017 for nomination. I'm not talking about just November applicants. OINP must, at least, strive and do their best to nominate September/October/November and December applicants at least by the end of 2016. Seriously!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I don't want to see any 2015 applicant wait till 2017 for nomination. I'm not talking about just November applicants. OINP must, at least, strive and do their best to nominate September/October/November and December applicants at least by the end of 2016. Seriously!
Agreed 100%. They don't make their Intentions clear is the biggest worry. They dont even update anything. Nothing and absolutely nothing is moving in positive Direction. Never seen an Institution so un-professional. worse than any Municipal school in India.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DigitalDestiny said:
Chill @Raj. OINP is habitual of processing in 1-1.5 years. When EE arrived, they got euphoric and thought they too can process in 90 days.

But old habits die hard. When reality struck, they went back to their old bureaucratic ways.
Yea - They indeed processed many applications in 90 days (around June/July/August last year). However, owing to the extremely large number of applications they received (compared to their workforce), they are struggling and are in thick hot soup!

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
for those who think there's very less beauracracy in Canada, check this link where it says that provinces don't have trade between them because of beauracracy issues. http://www.economist.com/news/americas/21702495-country-far-being-single-market-may-be-about-change-great-provincial

Worth reading and gives insights to how even first world governments work.
if this is there case with import export then we can't expect much miracles in case of any immigration process.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OINP I think still work in pre-EE era. :(

Somebody need to tell them that Express Entry has started, you need to be more transparent than ever before.

The first thing in the morning I do is to check my email.

Patience and hope is only driving me each day. I know that all November applicants are just an inch away from getting nomination, but the that inch of distance is the worry for all of us.

Let us be hopeful that OINP wakes up before we lose our hope.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
bestofluck said:
Agreed 100%. They don't make their Intentions clear is the biggest worry. They dont even update anything. Nothing and absolutely nothing is moving in positive Direction. Never seen an Institution so un-professional. worse than any Municipal school in India.
"They don't make their Intentions clear is the biggest worry." - I cant agree with this more! The crux of the problem is the lack of communication. If they atleast put up a notice on their website mentioning a tentative timeline that they will process applications, it would go a long way to help people relax!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
"They don't make their Intentions clear is the biggest worry." - I cant agree with this more! The crux of the problem is the lack of communication. If they atleast put up a notice on their website mentioning a tentative timeline that they will process applications, it would go a long way to help people relax!
In today's world, it would have been like a mobile OINP APP , just click and see your latest status and processing !

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
bestofluck said:
In today's world, it would have been like a mobile OINP APP , just click and see your latest status and processing !
what I really don't like here is that OINP says they can leisurely take 1+ year to process applications but we applicants have to worry about so many things.
Job change, marriage, new born kids, passport change, address change, country change in some cases, maintaining the minimum POF.
We've literally been forced to be frozen in time.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
bestofluck said:
SINP have that. You apply online and you can see your status online. It's not perfect - it just sits there saying 'application in process' for months, but it's a start. The AINP have a breakdown of the number of applications being processed (per category), and the application dates in process displayed on their webpage for all to see.
OINP are just prehistoric :-X

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
JALT said:
SINP have that. You apply online and you can see your status online. It's not perfect - it just sits there saying 'application in process' for months, but it's a start. The AINP have a breakdown of the number of applications being processed (per category), and the application dates in process displayed on their webpage for all to see.
OINP are just prehistoric :-X
OINP means Ontario Is Not Processing

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
An update on the website showing the dates of application being processed and a tentative timeline as to when the applicants would receive a decision on their application would be very very helpful. It would allow the applicants to make up their mind and relax! This opaqueness is causing so much trauma - Applicants are going crazy.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
An update on the website showing the dates of application being processed and a tentative timeline as to when the applicants would receive a decision on their application would be very very helpful. It would allow the applicants to make up their mind and relax! This opaqueness is causing so much trauma - Applicants are going crazy.
And in my case causing me to spend too much time on this forum looking for answers. I want a life outside of the immigration bubble!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....