+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maribui said:
Ouch!!! This sucks... I created a new profile and job bank is already active again. The painfull part is that I had been nominated on the 17th and add ponts had just been added. I sent OINP an email requesting transfer of points, but not sure how it's gonna go. I'm really punishing myself for this stupid mistake.... I don't think it's the funds, I really think it might be a glitch. I put down the same amount of funds on the new profile and it shows up as active. I really hope everything gets sorted out very soon, as I'd hate to miss the upcoming draw...
wow you made the change AFTER you got nominated ? didnt know that... either way it was risky making changes later, becoz they might interpret something is fishy if you change something on EE profile after nomination, (as they nominated you based on the information you provided earlier)

i would call OINP continuously until i speak to a human, and wait on the line till they transfer thenomination to new profile... transfer of nomination is taking forever if you send by email, so phone would be the best bet...

good luck

ayesha2015

Feb 23, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
11-11-2016
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Guys.......
I've got nomination today. can't express my excitement in words!

alkom

Mar 19, 2013
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has received this kind of message on the forum:

Please note that we are having difficulties opening emails and attachments. Please provide once again missing information as requested on November 15, 2016.

I checked and I can open the documents. I am not sure what to do. I sent my docs to other people as well to make sure they can open them but I am really worried. Can someone please shed any light on this if they have had to go through the same thing.

For now, I have sent the documents again not sure what is going on.

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
alkom said:
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has received this kind of message on the forum:

Please note that we are having difficulties opening emails and attachments. Please provide once again missing information as requested on November 15, 2016.

I checked and I can open the documents. I am not sure what to do. I sent my docs to other people as well to make sure they can open them but I am really worried. Can someone please shed any light on this if they have had to go through the same thing.

Call them rightaway and get confirmation of docs

alkom

Mar 19, 2013
@jj0502

Do you have the number that I can call?

I have tried calling 416-327-0374 but it asks me for 10 digit voice mail number...

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
alkom said:
@jj0502

Do you have the number that I can call?

I have tried calling 416-327-0374 but it asks me for 10 digit voice mail number...
Keep calling them. It usually takes about 15-20 min before someone answers

JP1983

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Guys

Finally i received my nomination yesterday and accepted right away :) :) :). Do i need to update my profile for getting the 600 points? or it will automatically added?

AmzD

Aug 14, 2016
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When I had a profile glitch on OINPs side, I called and apparently got it fixed last Friday EST. Person I spoke to said I should have my nomination in 24hours. It's been a week. Any idea what I should do? He said i have a nomination ready, just need to add to my CIC profile. Help?

Hopeless_despo

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Reena87 said:
Keep calling them. It usually takes about 15-20 min before someone answers
what do I dial once they ask for 10
Digit number... I'm unable to contact them.. should I key in any numbers or just wait...

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmzD said:
When I had a profile glitch on OINPs side, I called and apparently got it fixed last Friday EST. Person I spoke to said I should have my nomination in 24hours. It's been a week. Any idea what I should do? He said i have a nomination ready, just need to add to my CIC profile. Help?
try speaking to an agent when they restart work on wednesday...

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alkom said:

did you zip the files and send them ?? DO NOT use winzip to compress files, there are other far better and safer docs compressors than winzip for PDF

make sure documents are in PDF format only.

AmzD

Aug 14, 2016
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
try speaking to an agent when they restart work on wednesday...
Would you say I call CIC or the same agent at OINP?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
thestunner316 said:
did you zip the files and send them ?? DO NOT use winzip to compress files, there are other far better and safer docs compressors than winzip for PDF

make sure documents are in PDF format only.
There is no need to compress any file but instead the files should be sent in different mails I.e one can reply more than once uploading diff files.

Compressing file is only req for IRCC PROCESS