Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
I have a question regarding my express entry profile. As I'm expecting to receive ITA in the next coming days, I've started to go through the required docs post ITA. As it turns out, since I was nominated based on my latest work experience of three + years, would it be alright for me to just erase all of my other experiences? It would save me so much time and money on translations if I did that! I am hoping I can add this information under personal history and get rid of having to gather reference letters, pay stubs, etc., all over again. I did send the originals to OINP... And no, I didn't keep copies to myself... Silly me! What do you all think? Any opinion will be appreciated!

AmzD

Aug 14, 2016
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I spoke to a specific person, Mr. Jean Andre, at OINP and he was super nice and helpful. I called around 2pm EST and they seem to be responsive. Someone else picked up and when i told her whom i spoke with the day before, she transferred the call. Call the 416 number and if it rings too much, just hang up and call again. I use Skype to call and I got a human to pick up in 10 min. I hope this helps. My technical glitch was fixed so now just waiting for the nomination. So anxious! The best part about applying after this ordeal is that you know you have 90% of the required documents already.

JUST SOME FYI from when my brother applied for his PR:

1) if you need to get a USA FBI clearance, it takes them close to 2.5 months to get back to you. Apply ASAP!!
2) have digital copies of everything
3) get everything signed by a lawyer or a certified copy
4) scan into PDF form in colour

JP1983

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
SFKAS said:
What's happening everyone?

Who's all still waiting for nomination?

Has anyone spoken to OINP..

This wait is excrutiating
I am still waiting. My officer is PB. I emailed them today asking the status . I am very much frustrated.. My profile expires 1st week of Feb

Ya9545

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maribui said:
From what I understand, We are supposed to receive it in our home address a few days after nomination, depending on where you live. No need to request it, as it is standard procedure for OINP to send it to us.
Thank you for the response. I am in India and updated the address to OINP. I hope i will get hard copy here.

cencentaotao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Hongkong vo
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/Feb/2017
AOR Received.
28/2/2017
Med's Request
10/Feb/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12/9/2017
SFKAS said:
Who's your officer?

When did you get a request for add docs?
Please Look at my signature

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya9545 said:
I got the nomination on 16th Dec, 2016 directly in CIC site, points added after acceptance and got the ITA on the same day but did not receive the email with nomination document yet. Just started going through the checklist and found that nomination document is a mandatory document.

Can somebody provide the process to get nomination document from OINP.
well the actual certificate is mailed to you, should receive it in like 2 weeks time.
i'm not sure nomination certificate is a mandatory document, atleast thats what it says on the post ITA thread... anyway you will receive a pdf message in your CIC profile itself saying that you have been nominated by ontario (its in the messages tab), i'm quite certain you can use that if you want.

dark_matter

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
maribui said:
I have a question regarding my express entry profile. As I'm expecting to receive ITA in the next coming days, I've started to go through the required docs post ITA. As it turns out, since I was nominated based on my latest work experience of three + years, would it be alright for me to just erase all of my other experiences? It would save me so much time and money on translations if I did that! I am hoping I can add this information under personal history and get rid of having to gather reference letters, pay stubs, etc., all over again. I did send the originals to OINP... And no, I didn't keep copies to myself... Silly me! What do you all think? Any opinion will be appreciated!
I know of a few people who have deleted their work experiences from their Profile - the ones which don't give any points. I think it's better to do so. However since I am myself new to post ITA world I'd suggest you to ask around...

pragith

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Ya9545 said:
I got the nomination on 16th Dec, 2016 directly in CIC site, points added after acceptance and got the ITA on the same day but did not receive the email with nomination document yet. Just started going through the checklist and found that nomination document is a mandatory document.

Can somebody provide the process to get nomination document from OINP.
Did you get an email that you received a message in your CIC profile?

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
dark_matter said:
I know of a few people who have deleted their work experiences from their Profile - the ones which don't give any points. I think it's better to do so. However since I am myself new to post ITA world I'd suggest you to ask around...
Thank you, dark_matter! I think I'll go ahead and do that. I've read about people who have done this and it was fine, but I'm still a bit insecure to do it myself, you know? Maybe some of the senior members could share their experiences as well?

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello People

I am a bit held up with preparation for submission of documents post ITA. I will try to upload the updated list by 26th December.

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
PLEASE

I need urgent help! I decided to update my express entry profile, by removing all past work history aside from my latest 3+ years experience. I also removed my husband's work experience and college degree, since we haven't gotten an ECA for it. I just submitted the updates and now my profile comes up as inelegible!!! What the heck did I do wrong?! I did check on the CRS calculator to see if anything would change and nothing came up! I'm freaking out, please help...

karanv.mariner

Aug 5, 2015
Guys please help me in understanding the email I received today.

ADR - 7th Nov(also asked for WES auth)
ADR submitted - 17th Nov (submitted WES auth as well)
Nomination - 15th Dec
ITA - 16th Dec

Today I got email from Express entry to authroze WES to share results with OINP. I thought I had already done this by paying the fee and subsequently got ITA.

My only concern is that I remember selecting recipient as Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT. The confirmation email that I got post the authorization says

"This is to confirm that World Education Services (WES) has processed your order and shipped your evaluation report to your recipient(s).

1. Citizenship and Immigration Canada - FSWP

Is this how it says for confirmations? Or should it say Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT? Guys please help as I don't want to go backwards while I am preparing docs post ITA.

mann.jas

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2017
Med's Done....
J
Got my nomintaion today Didn't get 600 points yet though

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
JP1983 said:
I am still waiting. My officer is PB. I emailed them today asking the status . I am very much frustrated.. My profile expires 1st week of Feb
I think this officer might be on leave or something along those lines.

Because now March applicants from pretty much all dates are getting nominated.

I am baffled as to what might be happening.

What are your details?