05-JAN-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
Seniors

I have an issue while updating my ITA application.

I am prime applicant and with me my husband is secondary. For details of my application please refer my time line. Now what the confusion is I will describe below....

I have initially given my husband's work experience while filling application, for which I could see that no points was allotted (I am expecting please correct me if i am wrong) during total points calculation based on which i was rewarded 400+ score and invitation to apply was given by OINP.

Now after i am invited to apply, I was filling the form as per the requirement, But after filling when I reached attach document section I saw that it is mandatory to add Husbands (Secondary applicant) company documents also.

I being Prime applicant have all those required document as in that case there is no issue. But for husband he has worked in 4 companies so was worried if he has to get letter from company in form of all the requirement it will be a difficult process now.

So can some one tell me if it is a mandatory requirement to provide his documents also. And if it is mandatory then he has all joining and relieving letter as well as in between all the appraisal letter, so will that work ? Or will he has to approach all his companies and asking them to provide on company letter head stating his rolls and responsibilities......

Please guide me as I am worried and stressed also......

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A_23aug said:
Seniors

I have an issue while updating my ITA application.

I am prime applicant and with me my husband is secondary. For details of my application please refer my time line. Now what the confusion is I will describe below....

I have initially given my husband's work experience while filling application, for which I could see that no points was allotted (I am expecting please correct me if i am wrong) during total points calculation based on which i was rewarded 400+ score and invitation to apply was given by OINP.

For IELTS language, and WES-ECA education you get points for your husband

Now after i am invited to apply, I was filling the form as per the requirement, But after filling when I reached attach document section I saw that it is mandatory to add Husbands (Secondary applicant) company documents also.

Yes, you will get Employment 1, 2, 3, 4 and you can fill in the docs that are available

I being Prime applicant have all those required document as in that case there is no issue. But for husband he has worked in 4 companies so was worried if he has to get letter from company in form of all the requirement it will be a difficult process now.

Yes, you will get Employment 1, 2, 3, 4 and you can fill in the docs that are available

So can some one tell me if it is a mandatory requirement to provide his documents also. And if it is mandatory then he has all joining and relieving letter as well as in between all the appraisal letter, so will that work ? Or will he has to approach all his companies and asking them to provide on company letter head stating his rolls and responsibilities......

Please guide me as I am worried and stressed also......
Wait for the guidance of other seniors too.

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
Reena87 said:
I have asked my agent by all means and they are denying that they ever received my application back. Now fighting back and asking money won't resolve the issue. I need oinp to give me chance. That is more important than getting money back.
You can drop an email to OINP requesting them to re consider yout application.
Maybe they can help!!
Also ask ur agents to contact OINP and refile the request..
I will pray for you best dear!
Hope it gets sorted out soon!

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
KKVerma said:
You can drop an email to OINP requesting them to re consider yout application.
Maybe they can help!!
Also ask ur agents to contact OINP and refile the request..
I will pray for you best dear!
Hope it gets sorted out soon!
Thanks my dear. But i emailed oinp last month but no reply so far

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
Reena87 said:
Thanks my dear. But i emailed oinp last month but no reply so far
Try sending them a fax

trivedki

Aug 3, 2016
Hello Folks,

I got my nomination on Dec 7, 2016. My officer was MR. Now I have 1052 point and hoping to get ITA in next draw.

Those who are waiting for nomination, stay positive most likely OINP will be completing processing all files for 2016 before they hit 2017 or its new quota of OINP at least.

Does any one know when do we receive a nomination certificate that is required for bridging work permit?
Have any one done bridging work permit application ? what was special requirement?

Thank you all for staying by my side in this lengthy wait time.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
JP1983 said:
I think this officer PB is taking forever. I dint hear anyone nominated with PB from march applicants. :mad:
Are you with this officer?

Anyone else with this officer and your experience?

GenHk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
Hey guys, I came across this forum a while back and since then I became a regular visitor.

I just wanted to share the good news with you people that I received my nomination and this forum has helped a long way in dealing with all the anxiety and frustration.

Thanks a lot for all your comments and updates, they have helped many silent followers like me. Keep up the good work. !!

Timeline :-
FSW Outland
NOC :- 2174
Dcouments Sent :- 15-03-2016
Documents Received :- 17-03-2016
AOR :- 23-08-2016 (T-ED)
ADR :- 12-11-2016 (NB)
NominatioN :- 17-11-16

All the best for things ahead :)

cencentaotao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Hongkong vo
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/Feb/2017
AOR Received.
28/2/2017
Med's Request
10/Feb/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12/9/2017
GenHk said:
Hey guys, I came across this forum a while back and since then I became a regular visitor.

I just wanted to share the good news with you people that I received my nomination and this forum has helped a long way in dealing with all the anxiety and frustration.

Thanks a lot for all your comments and updates, they have helped many silent followers like me. Keep up the good work. !!

Timeline :-
FSW Outland
NOC :- 2174
Dcouments Sent :- 15-03-2016
Documents Received :- 17-03-2016
AOR :- 23-08-2016 (T-ED)
ADR :- 12-11-2016 (NB)
NominatioN :- 17-11-16

All the best for things ahead :)
I guess your nomination time should be 17th December 2016

cencentaotao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Hongkong vo
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/Feb/2017
AOR Received.
28/2/2017
Med's Request
10/Feb/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12/9/2017
GenHk said:
Oh Sorry :eek: yes 17 December.
hearty congrats! Thanks for this useful formation shared with us. My case officer is also NB. Hope I can get nomination tomorrow.

GenHk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
cencentaotao said:
hearty congrats! Thanks for this useful formation shared with us. My case officer is also NB. Hope I can get nomination tomorrow.
Yes your's is close as well :) I was expecting mine somewhere after @pkshaji and close to @Maribui's timeline as I assume the officer is working as per our AOR date's.

Wish you all the very best.

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
Guyz!!!!!!
Finally heard the news!!
Nominated!!! ;D ;D

On dec 15
Got to know today through my agents.

Thanks forum family!

cencentaotao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Hongkong vo
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/Feb/2017
AOR Received.
28/2/2017
Med's Request
10/Feb/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12/9/2017
GenHk said:
Yes your's is close as well :) I was expecting mine somewhere after @pkshaji and close to @Maribui's timeline as I assume the officer is working as per our AOR date's.

Wish you all the very best.
Actually I hate the weekend. I need to wait two days more.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KKVerma said:
Guyz!!!!!!
Finally heard the news!!
Nominated!!! ;D ;D

On dec 15
Got to know today through my agents.

Thanks forum family!
awesome... congrats to you and everyone else.