+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

JP1983

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
SFKAS said:
Congrats to all those who got nominations

Its really concerning that I haven't got mine yet being an early March applicant

Anyone with officer PB got nominated?
I think this officer PB is taking forever. I dint hear anyone nominated with PB from march applicants. :mad:

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
SFKAS said:
Congrats to all those who got nominations

Its really concerning that I haven't got mine yet being an early March applicant

Anyone with officer PB got nominated?
I called oinp office last month which wasn't of course the first time and someone on phone informed me that my application was sent in july back due to missing passport pages. However i never received it and even i called oinp so many times after july,nobody told me and just told me to wait as it is in process. This time when they informed me i said I haven't got my application they said double check with your immigration agent and if not found email us. And i did. Now it is been almost 2months since i sent the email as well and nobody looked into it and answered me. Any advice guys will be helpfull.

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
Reena87 said:
I called oinp office last month which wasn't of course the first time and someone on phone informed me that my application was sent in july back due to missing passport pages. However i never received it and even i called oinp so many times after july,nobody told me and just told me to wait as it is in process. This time when they informed me i said I haven't got my application they said double check with your immigration agent and if not found email us. And i did. Now it is been almost 2months since i sent the email as well and nobody looked into it and answered me. Any advice guys will be helpfull.
Did u file your application through immigration agent?
Coz if thats the case then missing passpory pages is their fault.
And could be the case that they are not tellig you so that u think that u have always been waiting for ur nomination.
You should go and check with your consultants..

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
amanaapj2000 said:
My too officer was AW
I got the additional document request on 11 nov and sent on 18 nov, I got no acknowledgment of doc not decision mail....
On 15 nov i send oinp to check my status and I got nomination on 16 Nov
I think its your turn now...you will definitely get your nomination till Tuesday... send a mail to check your application status...
Oh nice!! :D congrats

I already sent an email to them long time back.
No news.
All my communication emails come through the immigration agents as they receive the emails from OINP.
No update from them :(
One more with office AW waiting for nomination

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
KKVerma said:
And could be the case that they are not tellig you so that u think that u have always been waiting for ur nomination.
I did checked with them before sending email to oinp.

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
Reena87 said:
Are you sure you had sent all ur passport pages?
What is ur timeline?

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
KKVerma said:
Are you sure you had sent all ur passport pages?
What is ur timeline?
My immigration consultant prepared the file and sent it.
I sent it march 14 and they received it by march 17.
Afterwards when I realized around the month of September through this forum that people from march started getting AOR. I called them couple of times and they said its in processing. I called them in november and they said that your file was sent back to your consultant address on july 24. I checked with them and they said they never received any application back. And then finally i emailed oinp regarding missing file. No reply ao far.

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
Reena87 said:
My immigration consultant prepared the file and sent it.
I sent it march 14 and they received it by march 17.
Afterwards when I realized around the month of September through this forum that people from march started getting AOR. I called them couple of times and they said its in processing. I called them in november and they said that your file was sent back to your consultant address on july 24. I checked with them and they said they never received any application back. And then finally i emailed oinp regarding missing file. No reply ao far.
Oo that means u never got the AOR too?
I am sure ur agents are hiding it from you as its their fault.
Who had scanned ur passport?

Did u keep a copy if the set they had sent to OINP.
Go fight with ur agrents ask them to show their emails and show them the email u just received from OINP.
You will have to get a little aggressive and fight for ur right.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fighting with agents will not get him nomination. But it might get him money compensation for the agent fee. Problem is that this will go to the accusation game where you were supposed to send out whole passport so they will either say that he did forget the page or that Ontario lost it.

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
vensak said:
Fighting with agents will not get him nomination. But it might get him money compensation for the agent fee. Problem is that this will go to the accusation game where you were supposed to send out whole passport so they will either say that he did forget the page or that Ontario lost it.
True but if that Is the case then atleast he can get his profile made again and apply again.
But then where is the draft???
If she did not receive the AOR then they might have send the draft back!

Reena should atleast get that 1500$. Back!!!
:eek:

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reena87 said:
check with them what is the package tracking number

i'm 90% sure your stupid agents got the package back but are not divulging it coz its their fault on the PP pages and they dont want to submit refund...

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KKVerma said:
True but if that Is the case then atleast he can get his profile made again and apply again.
But then where is the draft???
If she did not receive the AOR then they might have send the draft back!

Reena should atleast get that 1500$. Back!!!
:eek:
If such responsibility is covered by contract of the agent yes. Otherwise not. From Ontario side 1500 CAD is not refundable. What might still be possible to do is to contact Ontario directly and try to get a bit mercy to be able to add missing passport page into the application.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
maribui said:
Just received my nomintaion!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ecstatic!!!! Litterally thought I was gonna have a heart attack when I saw the donotreply@cic.gc.ca email!!!!

This is to everyone who is waiting for their NOM:

Do not let frustration and sadness overcome you. Your time will come sooner than you expect and it will feel amazing! Just wait for it!!!
Well done!!! Very happy for you. Enjoy it and we shall meet in Ontario next year. ;D

expressTarun

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hi Guys,

Congrats to everyone who has received nominations and ITA. I've been nominated on thursday. But i did not receive the email, so i checked it yesterday. Thanks everyone for the help and guidance. The real journey now begins.

My timeline is:

File submitted: 3/22
ADR: 11/6
ADR filed: 11/20
nominations: 12/15

I'm gonna start preparing PCC and other docs. Is there any checklist I can refer to start preparing.

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
KKVerma said:
I have asked my agent by all means and they are denying that they ever received my application back. Now fighting back and asking money won't resolve the issue. I need oinp to give me chance. That is more important than getting money back.