+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP 2017 Masters and PHD Stream ONLY!!-----> JOIN HERE

HumanCapital001

Mar 10, 2017
moniquemy said:
Hi Guys, a friend of mine, she told me she got a call to ask her to provide more documents, eg. proof of the volunteer works. Do you think if we are under "decision in progress" which means our documents are complete?
Please beware of scam callers. Don't give out any personal information when they call. Confirm the caller and the respond accordingly.

Did they mentioned from where are they calling from?

Sorry, but just wanted to ensure.

humhum

Jan 13, 2014
moniquemy said:
Hi Guys, a friend of mine, she told me she got a call to ask her to provide more documents, eg. proof of the volunteer works. Do you think if we are under "decision in progress" which means our documents are complete?

I'm just curious as to why ONIP would be asking for proof of volunteer when volunteering is NOT even a requirement. It sounds kinda odd in my opinion but that's just mt thoughts.

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
If OINP needs more documents, the officer will officially send requests through email. I never heard that OINP requested documents by phone. However, they can call you and clarify details in your application, such as work place, job, current address, schools.

moniquemy

Mar 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cause She said she had the volunteer work in the application and she didn't provide the evidence for that.

humhum said:
I'm just curious as to why ONIP would be asking for proof of volunteer when volunteering is NOT even a requirement. It sounds kinda odd in my opinion but that's just mt thoughts.

moniquemy

Mar 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you get ITA, would you still wait for pnp? :) I am waiting for my work experience to be one year, then I can go in the pool.

newbutterfly said:
3 weeks+, mine is still under assessment.

moniquemy

Mar 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My status has been under "Decision in Progress" for 3 weeks today. Hope it could move forward soon.

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moniquemy said:
If you get ITA, would you still wait for pnp? :) I am waiting for my work experience to be one year, then I can go in the pool.
OINP is my back up plan. Will submit my EE application by end of April then wait to see the outcome. If I get rejected for a stupid reason, will resort to OINP.

moniquemy

Mar 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, I have the same plan, but I have to wait till August. After all, EE is so much faster. Good luck!
newbutterfly said:
OINP is my back up plan. Will submit my EE application by end of April then wait to see the outcome. If I get rejected for a stupid reason, will resort to OINP.

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moniquemy said:
I already got ITA. Will apply soon, just waiting for a friend to get ITA and submit before I do. My work experience will technically be one year in August but since I worked as contractor for 4 months before taking on full employment, I have to wait until December before applying under CEC.

moniquemy

Mar 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah. I heard EE is very fast now. A person submitted through EE on January and got her PPR in the middle of March. If we can apply under EE, which will be very ideal. You are very close now! ;D

newbutterfly said:
I already got ITA. Will apply soon, just waiting for a friend to get ITA and submit before I do. My work experience will technically be one year in August but since I worked as contractor for 4 months before taking on full employment, I have to wait until December before applying under CEC.