+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP 2017 Masters and PHD Stream ONLY!!-----> JOIN HERE

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
Any one status has changed from decision progress to nomination? Is there any interviews or more information asked by oinp in any phase (Assessment or decision progress)?

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
humhum said:
I submitted on 28th Feb
Hi Humhum,

Just have a query. Did you order ECA (WES Report) to be sent directly to OINP or was it just a scanned copy as a part of application that was submitted through onekey account. I have been seeing in some blogs that we need to order a copy.

Thanks in advance.
Wisher2017

mike221

Apr 4, 2017
I have a question, I have applied to ONIP under Master Stream on Feb 24th. My application is currently in Decision in Progress from last 3 weeks.

1. Did any one got a conformation from ONIP ?
2. If you have got an invitation, Do we need to make an online or paper based application for future processing.

Thank you.

nostartnoend

Feb 23, 2017
mike221 said:
I have a question, I have applied to ONIP under Master Stream on Feb 24th. My application is currently in Decision in Progress from last 3 weeks.

1. Did any one got a conformation from ONIP ?
2. If you have got an invitation, Do we need to make an online or paper based application for future processing.

Thank you.
1. From last year's experience, it takes about 2 months for OINP to process the application after the receipt acknowledgement. OINP plans to reopen master and phd stream in May so (personal guess) it will finish processing those who already submitted by May
2. After you are nominated, you will receive a certificate and you need to apply to CIC on a paper base. Currently it takes 16 months approximately to process in the CIC stage

mike221

Apr 4, 2017
Can We file in Express Entry after getting nomination from PNP under Master stream, I have submitted my application in Feb, 2107.

moniquemy

Mar 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My status just updated to "Approved"!! But no email notification yet!

choip

Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-04-2017
moniquemy said:
My status just updated to "Approved"!! But no email notification yet!
Me too!!!! I got approved, but no email notification yet.

choip

Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-04-2017
moniquemy said:
Cheers! They might just mail us the documents.
Do you use whatsup or anything so that we can keep in touch?