+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

officer in interview and officer that check the document from the bigining are the same person?

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Hello everyone,
Anyone knows thethe officer in interview and officer that check the document from the bigining are the same person?

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
You mean if the interviewer is the same officer who's looking into your application? Yeah. There may be more than one officer working on your application, though. Why are you asking about this?

Reactions: Mehran1

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
You mean if the interviewer is the same officer who's looking into your application? Yeah. There may be more than one officer working on your application, though. Why are you asking about this?
Thanks for responding.
I received the call couple of month before interview and a gentleman asked me some question and in the interview I was interviewed by lady . I just was curious that how they are processing the documents.

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
Hello everyone,
Anyone knows thethe officer in interview and officer that check the document from the bigining are the same person?
That's an interesting question. I'd like to know the answer to it also.

I'm assuming its a different person since many of Mississauga applicants files were sent to Scarborough recently for test/interview. So the officer on duty will simply read notes and conduct the interview. Having the same officer available might create further backlogs.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hello everyone,
Anyone knows the officer in interview and officer that check the document from the bigining are the same person?
Not necessarily. Depends on the IOs currently rostered at the CPC. In any case, the IO interviewing you will have a checklist that s/he will be filing upon your interview, which will have all your processing info. It is the longform that you'll sign on that day as well. In which s/he will finally endorse his/her "approval" of your case / or "need further verifications" (God forbid). And s/he will tell you the outcome then-n-there*.

*E.g. My IO said that "she is done and is approving my case" during the interview day (Aug-24, 2018). The Oath letter that I received two weeks later states the date of approval as Aug-24, 2018.

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Not necessarily. Depends on the IOs currently rostered at the CPC. In any case, the IO interviewing you will have a checklist that s/he will be filing upon your interview, which will have all your processing info. It is the longform that you'll sign on that day as well. In which s/he will finally endorse his/her "approval" of your case / or "need further verifications" (God forbid). And s/he will tell you the outcome then-n-there*.

*E.g. My IO said that "she is done and is approving my case" during the interview day (Aug-24, 2018). The Oath letter that I received two weeks later states the date of approval as Aug-24, 2018.
Thank you for responce
I asked the officer that my PR has been expired if this process taking long to oath ceremony please let me know to renew it. She told me it is ok you don't need it. But I still waiting 7 month for responce and no update . I am just wondering If she endorsed her approval and she told me it wouldn't take long why it took 7 months until now .

Reactions: qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Thank you for responce
I asked the officer that my PR has been expired if this process taking long to oath ceremony please let me know to renew it. She told me it is ok you don't need it. But I still waiting 7 month for responce and no update . I am just wondering If she endorsed her approval and she told me it wouldn't take long why it took 7 months until now .
I'm pretty sure s/he sent you for further verification/s. If she had approved it ~ s/he would notify you the same (letter-to-word) during your interview. Moreover, typically the Test-to-Oath timeframe is 2-3 months. Max 4. Anything beyond that denotes a file still under background checks. Conclusion of which is anybody's guess. I pray that your rigmarole ends soon. Good luck!

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
"check the document from the bigining" - you mean the person who checks whether your application is complete and sends AOR?

No they are not the same person.