+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter revoked

Aug 20, 2022
My dilemna

August 05, 2022 - Visa Approved. Send passport to VFS manila for visa stamping.
August 08, 2022 - update my agent what should I do because August 15, 2022 os the deadline for visa in my school. She replied that she will be uploading information on my account that I have already visa approved.
August 13, 2022 - Received email from my school that my offer letter have been revoked because of visa delay. Although I have already been approved and informed the school about this.

What should I do? I already booked my flight. Can be this revised?
Same situation with me i haven't got my visa yet and they revoked my offer letter very tensed right now my agent has mailed them for defferal but i don't know what will happen. My college is also Sault college.

Reactions: Marydivya

Loveeangee

Aug 13, 2022
Same situation with me i haven't got my visa yet and they revoked my offer letter very tensed right now my agent has mailed them for defferal but i don't know what will happen. My college is also Sault college.
They only defferal when your visa was refused. But in some cases, they grant special request for defferals If you didn’t received your visa yet after the deadline of the school. Your agent should have contact your regional manager before the deadline about your visa being delay so that they have advice you to deffer after August 15, 5pm. That was the advice of our regional manager before when I didn’t have my approval yet to wait until the deadline. But, I wish you good luck! And I think the administration of Sault College is kind and I hope they will grant your defferal request. ☺

Preshberry

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2022
LANDED..........
13-12-2022
I immidiately emailed the school after received the email. As per for my agent, I have to inform her because they have also an account on my school’s application. My agency is partnered with the school that’s why I need to update her. I just hope this is just a misunderstanding or a glitch in there system. As far as I know, August 08, 2022, my agent uploaded documents on my application for proofs that I have already received my visa approval.
you are being advised to call the school direct. place the call. it is not a crime to reach out to your school without your agent invloved.

you visa was approved on the 5th of August. you should have notified the school immediately or the next day. Schools take 3-5 days to receive and respond to emails and notifications.
you and your agent delayed till 8th August, that is 3 days after study permit approval.

in my opinion, the school didnt not read your email before the deadline date.
Put a call across and speak with the school directly, do not wait for your agent. Agent have given you admission and followed up your visa, take over your account and run your details to be up and doing by yourself. (advise to all students)

DesiPikachu

Jan 13, 2021
you are being advised to call the school direct. place the call. it is not a crime to reach out to your school without your agent invloved.

you visa was approved on the 5th of August. you should have notified the school immediately or the next day. Schools take 3-5 days to receive and respond to emails and notifications.
you and your agent delayed till 8th August, that is 3 days after study permit approval.

Put a call across and speak with the school directly, do not wait for your agent. Agent have given you admission and followed up your visa, take over your account and run your details to be up and doing by yourself. (advise to all students)
Well said.

I don't know why students (Indian students, in particular) are so deferential to their agents and so afraid of them.

Reactions: Preshberry

Loveeangee

Aug 13, 2022

Actually, August 5 was Friday, they wouldn’t respond on weekends that’s why I notified them by Monday, August 8. Even if I take over my account and my application, ad an international student and connected with an agency, the school will still advice us to contact our agent and the agent will contact our regional manager who our based in our country. That’s their procedure. I also tried calling them. ☺ You can just contact them directly regarding school application if you applied to them direct without the help of their partner agency. But all good now. My agent and regional manager was able to retain me in my class. ☺

Preshberry

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2022
LANDED..........
13-12-2022
Actually, August 5 was Friday, they wouldn’t respond on weekends that’s why I notified them by Monday, August 8. Even if I take over my account and my application, ad an international student and connected with an agency, the school will still advice us to contact our agent and the agent will contact our regional manager who our based in our country. That’s their procedure. I also tried calling them. ☺ You can just contact them directly regarding school application if you applied to them direct without the help of their partner agency. But all good now. My agent and regional manager was able to retain me in my class. ☺
you do not need to knw when they are to respond. the mail shld have been in their inbox waiting. proactiveness is the watch word here.

am responding for future reference purpose and for all other applicants.

congratulations on being reinstated back to class.

Preshberry

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2022
LANDED..........
13-12-2022
Well said.

I don't know why students (Indian students, in particular) are so deferential to their agents and so afraid of them.
my nigerian students are in this picture too.

am glad, he got reinstated back to class.

Marydivya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
They only defferal when your visa was refused. But in some cases, they grant special request for defferals If you didn’t received your visa yet after the deadline of the school. Your agent should have contact your regional manager before the deadline about your visa being delay so that they have advice you to deffer after August 15, 5pm. That was the advice of our regional manager before when I didn’t have my approval yet to wait until the deadline. But, I wish you good luck! And I think the administration of Sault College is kind and I hope they will grant your defferal request. ☺
Did you register by yourself for timetable? Or your agent done for you.