+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter revoked

Loveeangee

Aug 13, 2022
So if it is August 15, it should not have been revoked yet. Seems your agent is lying or not on the ball.
The email that I have received that my offer letter have been revoked was from the school. Its either my agent didn’t upload the necessary documents in her end or there’s something wrong with school.

Loveeangee

Aug 13, 2022
A phone call to the school will sort it out.
I hope so. I tried calling them but to no avail because its weekend. I have already emailed the registrar, international relations office and the regional manager based in our country. I hope it will be revised.

Marydivya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
My dilemna

August 05, 2022 - Visa Approved. Send passport to VFS manila for visa stamping.
August 08, 2022 - update my agent what should I do because August 15, 2022 os the deadline for visa in my school. She replied that she will be uploading information on my account that I have already visa approved.
August 13, 2022 - Received email from my school that my offer letter have been revoked because of visa delay. Although I have already been approved and informed the school about this.

What should I do? I already booked my flight. Can be this revised?
When did you get revoked letter?

Marydivya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
August 13, 2022 - PH time, August 12, 2022 Canada time. Still waiting for the school’s reply if they could revise it or if they can defer me for the next intake.
my cousin is also waiting for uploading stamped visa. Cousin submitted passport for visa stamping waiting to get back from VISA CENTRE.I called college(sault brampton campus ) on behalf of her for more general information, they said," if you have submitted passport for visa stamping, please upload that message as a proof and it wont be a problem. Please ask agent to upload that and I hope everything will be okay.

Loveeangee

Aug 13, 2022
my cousin is also waiting for uploading stamped visa. Cousin submitted passport for visa stamping waiting to get back from VISA CENTRE.I called college(sault brampton campus ) on behalf of her for more general information, they said," if you have submitted passport for visa stamping, please upload that message as a proof and it wont be a problem. Please ask agent to upload that and I hope everything will be okay.
Did you’re cousin’s LOA got revoked also? Because my LOA got revoked. I’m still waiting for the school’s reply what to do to revise it.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would warn others to please not pick a school that has a relationship with their agent. It often means that the agent is selecting the school because they are getting paid not because of your best interests.

• Love
Reactions: Preshberry

Marydivya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Did you’re cousin’s LOA got revoked also? Because my LOA got revoked. I’m still waiting for the school’s reply what to do to revise it.
In India, it was holidays on Saturday Sunday and today Monday also because of Independence Day. So she only knows tomorrow when agency is open.

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
Canadian institutions take eons to reply by email. Personal experience.
I think this depends on the institution and who you email. When I was enrolled at university, I got quick responses from the admissions department, and my own program department whenever I emailed them. And I emailed them a lot! Like a couple of times a week, because of the ever-changing rules during COVID. I got responses in less than 48 hours, as long as it was a working day.

Marydivya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
My dilemna

August 05, 2022 - Visa Approved. Send passport to VFS manila for visa stamping.
August 08, 2022 - update my agent what should I do because August 15, 2022 os the deadline for visa in my school. She replied that she will be uploading information on my account that I have already visa approved.
August 13, 2022 - Received email from my school that my offer letter have been revoked because of visa delay. Although I have already been approved and informed the school about this.

What should I do? I already booked my flight. Can be this revised?
Any updates?