+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer deactivated for missed tuition deposit deadline for Humber College!

Boushy

May 10, 2022
Hi! I know someone with a similar situation. It would be very kind of you if you can share if your friend was able to resolve the situation and who did he contact to do so. Thank you

Stick

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hi! I know someone with a similar situation. It would be very kind of you if you can share if your friend was able to resolve the situation and who did he contact to do so. Thank you
He contacted Humber International via web form and uploaded his proof of payment. He was told that reviews for reactivation requests would take place this week. He was then told to email another person with the proof of payment yesterday, and his offer was reinstated today.

Sophz

May 11, 2022
Would you kindly share this email with me as well please? My brother happens to be in the same situation, just made payment via online banking today.

Priyanka0502

Mar 26, 2023
Dear All, I am kind of in a similar situation. Paid my tuition fee with a slight delay because of some banking slowness and technical glitches at my end. Can I request the Humber college authorities to reconsider my admission status to have it not deactivated (I have received an email stating that it will get deactivated because of non-receipt of payment before deadline). Kindly advice guys. I am freaking out and wouldn't want to give up on even with the slightest chance of hope. Can anyone give me a responsive email id to contact so I can appeal my request. Thank you. Would be so grateful if this can be resolved for me.

Priyanka0502

Mar 26, 2023
He contacted Humber International via web form and uploaded his proof of payment. He was told that reviews for reactivation requests would take place this week. He was then told to email another person with the proof of payment yesterday, and his offer was reinstated today.
May I please request for the email id as even I am in the same situation because of the Banking technical glitch a slight delay has occurred for the payment to reach the college as its an internation wire transaction.