+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October got Pre-arrival letter,how long does DM?

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
I'm also November 2020 applicant .since 16 october,I'm waiting,nothing ,by the way ,My office is windsor,which yours?
[/QUOT
Mississauga
Eligibility passed letter came from Mississauga,it seems that my file hasn’t been transferred to the second office.

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
o,I don't understand why my case transferred to the windsor?Maybe I have children?
Normally files transfer to the second office,in your case, it has been transferred to the Windsor office, but mine is still in Mississauga.
I see most of the applicant get DM and portal invite after one week from their pre-arrival letter.
Some January and February 2021 applicant got their PR card.
Can you link your application to GC account?

joy77

Nov 29, 2021
Normally files transfer to the second office,in your case, it has been transferred to the Windsor office, but mine is still in Mississauga.
I see most of the applicant get DM and portal invite after one week from their pre-arrival letter.
Yes, I see someone get DM who receive pre-arrived letter as same as me ,but I'm still waiting .I don't know the reason.I call phone display I 'm backgruound.I can't link my application despite I try all combination,nothing,nothing ,only wait, no wish,waitting.If you get news,let me know,please.Thanks.

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Yes, I see someone get DM who receive pre-arrived letter as same as me ,but I'm still waiting .I don't know the reason.I call phone display I 'm backgruound.I can't link my application despite I try all combination,nothing,nothing ,only wait, no wish,waitting.If you get news,let me know,please.Thanks.
Didn you apply PR application with lawyer?if you have a lawyer you can’t link your file,you should first remove him then try it again.
Sure,if I get any updates I will let you know.

joy77

Nov 29, 2021
Didn you apply PR application with lawyer?if you have a lawyer you can’t link your file,you should first remove him then try it again.
Sure,if I get any updates I will let you know.
Thanks ,I apply my PR by myself,no represent.Do you know why your application is slowly?

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Thanks ,I apply my PR by myself,no represent.Do you know why your application is slowly?
On August,they asked me to filled a time gap which I had in schedule A personal history. I filled and send it back to them,again on October , they asked me original signature.send it and next day I got eligibility passed and pre-arrival letter.
But no updates till now.

joy77

Nov 29, 2021
I didn't receive any letter that asked me filled something,but no news to me.Are you only apply yourself?I know some person only a person is very fast.Can you give some suggestion what do I can do ?Do something that can let my process become fast,oh,at least let me know ,what should I do .My god ,bless me.

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
I didn't receive any letter that asked me filled something,but no news to me.Are you only apply yourself?I know some person only a person is very fast.Can you give some suggestion what do I can do ?Do something that can let my process become fast,oh,at least let me know ,what should I do .My god ,bless me.
Yes, I’m single and haven’t lived in any country except my home country. I see a lot of people who got their PR less than a year.
You know,we don’t need background check even,cause we passed it when we claimed for refugee, so I really don’t know why we stuck in it.
Bro,you and me can’t do anything to process our files faster.only waiting
You can only call IRCC and ask agent to help you to link your application.

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
After receiving pre-arrival letter,we didn’t need to do anything,right?
It’s just an invitation letter.
Sometimes I think that maybe I should do something after getting pre-arrival letter.
But read the letter again and find out that no action is needed.
I really confused.