+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER APPLICANTS 2020 FOR JAN 2021 ANY UPDATES? -FOR STUDENT VISA(INDIA)

umeshvashisth

Apr 8, 2020
OCTOBER APPLICANTS FROM INDIA DID ANY ONE GET ANY UPDATES REGARDING VISA FILE? IF YES PLEASE UPDATE HERE .IT WILL BE HELPFUL FOR OTHERS.
Applied on 12 OCT
SDS India

Still medicals not updated.

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
OCTOBER APPLICANTS FROM INDIA DID ANY ONE GET ANY UPDATES REGARDING VISA FILE? IF YES PLEASE UPDATE HERE .IT WILL BE HELPFUL FOR OTHERS.
Applied on 12 OCT
SDS India

Still medicals not updated.
Indian applicant applied online under Non-SDS category on 7th October. Upfront medical was supplied with application which is not updated yet in GC key. Apart from that Biometrics request letter was sent on 8th October (the very next day) which i couldn't provide due to closure of VACs in India.

atlanticbay

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
i submitted my Study permit with complete documents with upfront medicals done and same was attached along with my application
after 25 days CIC sent me a form IMM1017_1 asking me to do the medicals. i submitted a webform and its been 8 days i havent heard anything from them.
is there anything i could do please.

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
i submitted my Study permit with complete documents with upfront medicals done and same was attached along with my application
after 25 days CIC sent me a form IMM1017_1 asking me to do the medicals. i submitted a webform and its been 8 days i havent heard anything from them.
is there anything i could do please.
Would you like to share your timeline?