+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

princemathew

Jan 25, 2018
AOR 25 OCT

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

since am new to this forum..experts if you can explain my status??

jackdinh

Jun 8, 2017
Hi,

Does anybody here know if we have a PPR before one's work permit expires, will we need to apply for a BOWP to wait for the final decision?
Estimate time from PPR to Visa stamped?

Thanks,
Jack

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Felt overall a slow down..not sure whu..whats ur take on this slow down.... even not a much update here in Jan
Yeah, my friend, too slow. I have analyzed some application entries in Immitracker.

As I see, there were 252 FSW-O Applications with AORs in October 2017. Out of this, 124 people updated that they have received PPR mails. Remaining 128 were still waiting (Ohh!! 3 got refused). 57 NA2 and 12 IP2, rest maybe don't know what stage they were on. Also, 37 people updated their LVO details (Assuming these people were in IP2). The last update in the tracker was on 11th of Jan 2018 to IP2, from Sydney visa office. No updates from then except PPR holders

9 people got PPR in this Jan... 1st week - 4, 2nd week - 2, 3rd week - 2, this week - 1

Fingers Crossed, hope our files will move sooner

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
AOR 25 OCT

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

since am new to this forum..experts if you can explain my status??
You should be in NA2...

veebee21

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18/10/2017
AOR Received.
19/10/2017
Hey Veebee! What happened with your old application? I always wondered after you stopped posting on the forum as you were part of the jan 2017 AOR!

Hope everything is ok!
Hey! been awhile! Yea my last application got denied in October. They didn't find me to misrepresent tho and I could reapply. Just just said my foreign work experience wasn't under NOC 0, A or B so I lost the points I got for it and fell below the CRS cut off group I was invited under.

My new application have been ready to finalize from november according to my gcms notes but haven't gotten the PPR yet :(

Reactions: iamxty

sanjshet88

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
i guess i had the most fastest PPR delivery after submitting additional documents.
i recieved my FBI PCC on 24th jan IST. i had a flight for Canada via Turkey on 25th mrng.. uploaded the PCC at turkey airport. received PPR when i landed at toronto airport. It was just 12hrs from ADNR to PPR. well my journey to canada ends now and a new life begins in canada. i wish everyone good luck and hope you ll receive ur golden mail very soon.. take care. god bless you all.. :)

vijay037

Dec 22, 2017
Which stream did you apply under?
FSW. I have submitted my offer letter with annual income, 6 months paystubs, 6 months bank statements and work permit. Although I dont have CAD 12,300 as proof of funds, I hope since I have been living in Toronto for the past 6 months and have a steady job, they will consider my case!!

KAS995

Mar 8, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I received my GCMS result which was ordered on Dec 23.

The latest note was made on Dec 11, said:"I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION:***Appear to meet requirements*** Ready to Finalize"

However, almost two months passed, I have not received the PPR.

Is there anyone can analyze this note for me? Is that means everything is OK and I just need to wait?

Jan 27, 2018
Hey @andy108

I've submitted the PR (express entry) application on 20 Oct 2017 and received an AOR on 20 Oct 2017.
Can you please add me to the whatsap group. My number is 00919741945016 (India).

Also share the application tracker/visa processing office tracker please because I would like to know the status of the application in detail.

yemo

Jan 1, 2015
Dear All, below is my application profile. Should I be worried?

Review of medical results - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

Can someone please explain my status? I got AOR on October 23, 2017.

Dec 29, 2017
Dear All, below is my application profile. Should I be worried?

Review of medical results - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

Can someone please explain my status? I got AOR on October 23, 2017.
I think your application is in NA2 which indicating the background check and eligibility check in progress. Currently many applications including mine is in NA2, which may process by Feb First half Or Second half.

According to me it is a normal process and will receive some update by the end of 4th month.

Reactions: ashish_india-canada

njlatoto

Jan 5, 2018
A bit belated but here we go! =)

FINAL TIMELINE!
Oct. 05, 2017: AOR Acknowledgement of Receipt of PR application.
Oct. 18, 2017: IRCC emails to request outstanding Police Certificates.
Dec. 29, 2017: PPR
Jan. 10, 2018: Photos couriered out for PPR
Jan. 26, 2018: COPR!

I'm a US Citizen and applied from Los Angeles with my common law partner.

Thinking of settling sometime between April and end of June. Not sure!

Good luck to all, and thank you everyone for your posts, responses, and advice.