+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

Gill123

Jul 29, 2015
I am also at ip2 since 24th November (fsw- inland)
My status is “we do not need any additional documents” everything else is we are reviewing..
There are couple of more inland applicants which have similar ip2 update since nov 24... I am also really confused why they just suddenly paused everything like that after ip2
I think the visa officers are on vacations. All CEC Inland applicants are stuck at IP2.

indsidhu

Oct 9, 2017
I think the visa officers are on vacations. All CEC Inland applicants are stuck at IP2.
Lol that could be it... this waiting thing after you know it’s the last step and you have high hopes of getting ppr soon....it’s hard to be patient after no sign of email or update in account :(
God bless us all....hopefully officers come back soon and we get our ppr.

Reactions: Gill123

Gill123

Jul 29, 2015
Lol that could be it... this waiting thing after you know it’s the last step and you have high hopes of getting ppr soon....it’s hard to be patient after no sign of email or update in account :(
God bless us all....hopefully officers come back soon and we get our ppr.
Yes, let's keep our hopes high and wait for the Golden email or update. ☺

Reactions: indsidhu

hari2203

Nov 7, 2017
Anyone from Europe stuck in IP2 since November 15?

Timeline
FSW-O, aor oct 25, med pass nov 1, ip1 nov 1, Na2 nov 7, ip2 nov 15.

frp1990

Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys, sharing my timeline. I don't have the exact dates, but still. I'm a FSW-O applicant
AOR: Oct 30th
Then it went NA-IP1- Additional documents requested on Nov 8th (Travel History)-NA
IP2: Approx Nov 20th
PPR: Dec 4th
Visa Office: Mexico City

manishgera22

Sep 18, 2014
Hi Andy,

Can you share the whatsapp link with me as well. I am an OCT AoR waiting for PPR.

I received this letter saying "Congratulations. You are now a candidate for immigration to Canada." on 29th Nov'17.
My status is:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background: check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

NOC: 2147
My CRS score: 931 (OINP sponsored)
AOR: Oct-5-2017
Requested to provide travel history: 9/Nov/2017
Provided travel history: 14/Nov/2017
BG Status changed to "Not Applicable" on 16/Nov/2017 from In-Progress earlier
Medical & PCC done before submitting the application

Any trend in how many days people got a application status changed post BG change to NA from In-Progress? Any person with AOR around Oct-5-2017 received Decision made?

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Fellows, who didn't submit RPRF at the time of AOR and got requested for it later on.

Can you please share how did you receive this request?
I am 4th Oct AOR with NA2 since 24th Oct. And I haven't received any RPRF request. So I am wondering if I might have missed it.

Gill123

Jul 29, 2015
Fellows, who didn't submit RPRF at the time of AOR and got requested for it later on.

I am 4th Oct AOR with NA2 since 24th Oct. And I haven't received any RPRF request. So I am wondering if I might have missed it.
I received a letter and message to pay the RPRF after 20 days of AOR.

Reactions: Jojii

abzoo17

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello people...I got a letter requesting updated Police certificate from Australia and also a updated driving history report. Both of these we issued to me in July this year. Not sure why they need it again. any thoughts? My background check has changed to processing your background check from NA.
Also they have given me only 7 days to submit this. Not sure if I will receive the police certificate in 7 days with a weekend coming up. If I have received it should I just upload a proof of application and the reference number?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017

letter and message to pay it inside mycic account

Reactions: Jojii

Mkanani

Dec 1, 2017
Hi
AOR-2nd october (CEC Inland)
Current status:
Reviewing your application
Reviewing whether you meet eligibility criteria or not
Medical passed
Processing background check
No additional document needed
Can anyone tell in which stage my application is righ now?
And what does RPRF mean??
Thanks.