+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

BrinaBee

Oct 22, 2015
It would be nice when posting your stats to include your stream as well. It looks like FSW streams are getting PPRs a lot faster than CEC. As well as families (applicants with dependants). Congratulations to all who have received PPRs thus far.
Here's my stats:

ITA: Aug 9
AOR: Oct 18
MEP: Nov 4
BGC: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I am not sure at what state my BG is. After I submitted my application I didn't bother to check my CIC account until I got an email on Nov 4 and saw that medical was passed. I still haven't been checking until last Friday when I found this forum. Now I check everyday. :)

Reactions: Harve

BrinaBee

Oct 22, 2015
It would be nice when posting your stats to include your stream as well. It looks like FSW streams are getting PPRs a lot faster than CEC. As well as families (applicants with dependants). Congratulations to all who have received PPRs thus far.
Here's my stats:

CEC Inland
BGC: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I am not sure at what state my BG is. After I submitted my application I didn't bother to check my CIC account until I got an email on Nov 4 and saw that medical was passed. I still haven't been checking until last Friday when I found this forum. Now I check everyday. :)

Stream is CEC Inland

jeanrick

Apr 15, 2017
Hey guys,
I'm getting a little worried here. I'm in the FSW Outland stream. I submitted and received AoR on Oct 31, and from what I can see, nothing has moved since not even Medicals.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

There was a "ghost update" on Nov 10, but nothing changed. Should I be worried?

Onabanjo

Oct 18, 2017
You didn't include your stream
Here's my stats:

the me

Sep 22, 2017
Hey guys,
I'm getting a little worried here. I'm in the FSW Outland stream. I submitted and received AoR on Oct 31, and from what I can see, nothing has moved since not even Medicals.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

There was a "ghost update" on Nov 10, but nothing changed. Should I be worried?

isn't: Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. an update
it should be something around: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

so yeah, i think they are working on yours.

jeanrick

Apr 15, 2017
isn't: Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. an update
it should be something around: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

so yeah, i think they are working on yours.
Oh ok. Thanks! I guess I missed a step.

Deepak_2287

Nov 28, 2017
Guys, I'm under IP2 since 24th Nov, however I'm constantly observing the status for 'Review of additional documents' flipping from (3-4 instances)

'The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.' to 'The additional documents is being reviewed', not sure if other with

similar application stage has corresponding behavior. Does it implies something. Not sure why the processing suddenly halted for Oct AOR's?

motobunny

Jul 26, 2016
Guys, I'm CEC inland stream and received addition document request for Schedule A and Family Info form on Dec 1. any one else received this ? my aor was on the 23 oct.

indsidhu

Oct 9, 2017
Guys, I'm under IP2 since 24th Nov, however I'm constantly observing the status for 'Review of additional documents' flipping from (3-4 instances)

'The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.' to 'The additional documents is being reviewed', not sure if other with

similar application stage has corresponding behavior. Does it implies something. Not sure why the processing suddenly halted for Oct AOR's?
I am also at ip2 since 24th November (fsw- inland)
My status is “we do not need any additional documents” everything else is we are reviewing..
There are couple of more inland applicants which have similar ip2 update since nov 24... I am also really confused why they just suddenly paused everything like that after ip2

Zishan1981

Sep 12, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
AOR Received.
28-Oct-2017
Passport Req..
5-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
8-jan-18
LANDED..........
3-Jun-18
Please send me link to Watsapp group. thanks!