+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hi dude.. We are in the same boat.. My AoR is 27th Oct & file is at CIO- Sydney. I have been checking my account regularly and surely am at NA2 since 8th Nov.

My understanding is as our Medical & initial screening is done quickly, now it will take some time to reach to next level. Ideally should be first week Dec.. Let's keep each other updated.
Hey Buddy,

Quick question, why the application is being reviewed in Sydney? What checks will they do there??

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
Hey Buddy,

Quick question, why the application is being reviewed in Sydney? What checks will they do there??
Hi dude,

Not sure why the application is being reviewed in Sydney. My understanding is Sydney & Ottawa are two CIOs.. Sharing the loads.

What they check.. at NA2.. it's eligibility review in detail. The points we claimed are being reviewed... It's taking time as our application must be in queue. I am checking my application on daily basis although basis average lead time it can't be in IP2 earlier to end first week Dec'17.

Wish me good luck :)

Reactions: Ganiroy

Gill123

Jul 29, 2015
I've been IP2 since Nov 7th. No PPR yet. Only difference is that no additional documents is needed for me.
Hey,
Do you know the stage of my applicatio
Hi Every one,
Very Good Morning

Could any one please let me know my current status as per my below details.

My AOR : Oct 7th
Medical Passed : Oct 26th
CEC - Canadian Express Class
Where is this application? Details
========================================

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Much appreciated
Hey,

I think it is IP2.
Here is how my status looks. CEC Inland.
========================================

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need any additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hi dude,

Not sure why the application is being reviewed in Sydney. My understanding is Sydney & Ottawa are two CIOs.. Sharing the loads.

What they check.. at NA2.. it's eligibility review in detail. The points we claimed are being reviewed... It's taking time as our application must be in queue. I am checking my application on daily basis although basis average lead time it can't be in IP2 earlier to end first week Dec'17.

Thanks buddy,

I wish all the luck to you. Hope we will receive the golden mail in the near time

Reactions: kjabbar

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
Hi dude,

sydney is CIO and ottawa is CPC

rohanjoshi

Jan 25, 2017
AOR -30th October
Medical passed-10th November
IP1- 10th November
NA2-15th November
Sent CSE for situation change and now it says The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
no Change after
How long it will take for IP 2?

eranman

Jun 19, 2015
guys anyone hear who`s verification was done by site vist also my firm website was checked by two unknown vistors recently

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
guys anyone hear who`s verification was done by site vist also my firm website was checked by two unknown vistors recently
How much did you get in your IELTS man? Just can’t understand what you’re trying to say.

stss

Jun 5, 2016
Hi Guys,

I'm CEC inland, AOR 30th October, Medicals passed: 17th November, ADR request for FBI PCC: 17th Nov (uploaded the same day).

My status is as follows:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this IP1 or IP2? I did not check myCIC often, so not sure about the progression of BC messages..

Thanks!

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
AOR -30th October
Medical passed-10th November
IP1- 10th November
NA2-15th November
Sent CSE for situation change and now it says The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
no Change after
How long it will take for IP 2?
Hi,

No one can tell you exactly how much time it will take from NA2 to IP2.. it can be as low as 5 days and as high as months.. wish u best of luck..