25-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
19-12-2017

jackdinh

Jun 8, 2017
Hi all,

I submited my pr application and got AOR on Oct 4th, and haven't got any updates since. Is it normal? There seem a lot of Oct applicants having some progresses even PPR, but mine is taking a bit long so im worried if there is something wrong. I'm under PNP and CEC

PaulRich

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
Does anyone have Your action is required under the PR application.

I have submitted since 17th Oct but up till now no medical passed
I have the same issue for two weeks now. Medicals not passed only the message "your action is required"

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hello Patrons,

Need your help on finding the stage I might be in. Actually, I didn't follow the status through my account and waited for emails.Now I know that is wrong

AOR - Oct 28, 2017
MED Passed: Nov 3 217

I didn't track BG status at this point of time, however 2 days back I opened my CIC account and found the status as Updated. When I opened I found status as below:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can you let me know the stage?

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
M
Hello Patrons,

Need your help on finding the stage I might be in. Actually, I didn't follow the status through my account and waited for emails.Now I know that is wrong

AOR - Oct 28, 2017
MED Passed: Nov 3 217

I didn't track BG status at this point of time, however 2 days back I opened my CIC account and found the status as Updated. When I opened I found status as below:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can you let me know the stage?
My AoR is 27th oct.. Almost the same timelines.. My understanding is your are at NA2.. Next step is IP2 once your background check says ' in progress', followed by PPR request. Best of luck.. have you checked your visa office?

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
M

My AoR is 27th oct.. Almost the same timelines.. My understanding is your are at NA2.. Next step is IP2 once your background check says ' in progress', followed by PPR request. Best of luck.. have you checked your visa office?
Thanks for the inputs mate. I haven't checked my visa office. Will write a mail now. Will this help us to find any thing?

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
Thanks for the inputs mate. I haven't checked my visa office. Will write a mail now. Will this help us to find any thing?
Yes dude..it will give idea that ur file is at CIO or moved to CPC.. keep in touch as our timelines are same..

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yes dude..it will give idea that ur file is at CIO or moved to CPC.. keep in touch as our timelines are same..
I am a PNP-O candidate with AOR of Oct 31st, yet to receive MEP. Is there utility in sending email to check my visa office?

My understanding is if MEP is not cleared, the file might still be at CIO.

eranman

Jun 19, 2015
can you please share the "email to request status info with with me" i am stuck and status is same ..thank you

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
I am a PNP-O candidate with AOR of Oct 31st, yet to receive MEP. Is there utility in sending email to check my visa office?

My understanding is if MEP is not cleared, the file might still be at CIO.
Yes... Do it only once your Medical is passed and background changed to NA..