+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

sharmajikabeta

Oct 30, 2017
I submitted on Oct 18th.
Review of medical status: you passed the medical exam.
Background check: we are processing your background check.
Is this the IP1?
IF
Medical : Passed
AND
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
AND
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
THEN it means IP2.
IP2 is the second last stage before PPR email.

If you are sure that your documentation (ECA, IELTS, Work Ex, Travel history, Police certificates Funds proof) is strong, then it is just a matter of time when you'll receive PPR from IP2 stage. Keep the faith and just wait & watch.

Check yesterday's news .. Canada to admit nearly 1 million immigrants over next 3 years .. so each applicant with legitimate documentation will eventually get approval and PR.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/immigration-canada-2018-1.4371146
Economic class will make up about 60% of newcomers. The number of economic migrants, family reunifications and refugees will climb to 310,000 in 2018, up from 300,000 this year. That number will rise to 330,000 in 2019 then 340,000 in 2020.

Last edited:

Max_K

Oct 28, 2017
Russia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
14-10-2017
IF
AND
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
AND
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
THEN it means IP2.

If you are sure that your documentation (ECA, IELTS, Work Ex, Travel history, PCC) is strong, then it is just a matter of time when you'll receive PPR from IP2 stage. Keep the faith and just wait & watch.

Check yesterday's news .. Canada to admit nearly 1 million immigrants over next 3 years .. so each applicant with legitimate documentation will eventually get approval and PR.
Economic class will make up about 60% of newcomers. The number of economic migrants, family reunifications and refugees will climb to 310,000 in 2018, up from 300,000 this year. That number will rise to 330,000 in 2019 then 340,000 in 2020.
I have my AOR on 14th Oct. And the first change was today - Medical Passed. and BG check is "we are processing your background..."
It seems quite fast to go on ip2 right after med on the same day..

scultator

Jul 31, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
UPDATE

1st ADR for IMM5562: Please provide a detailed travel history October 31
Submitted form IMM5562: November 1
2nd ADR IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels Travel History November 1
Submitted another form IMM5562 (along with all blank pages of my passport booklet): November 1

UPDATE; IP2 November 2

sharmajikabeta

Oct 30, 2017
I have my AOR on 14th Oct. And the first change was today - Medical Passed. and BG check is "we are processing your background..."
It seems quite fast to go on ip2 right after med on the same day..
For many applicants FSW-O with strong documentation, AOR to PPR is happening in 2-3 weeks in Oct 2017.

Reactions: Luchies90

Luchies90

Nov 2, 2017
Got my AOR on the 29th October and just got a status change today to:
Medical passes
BG: Your application is in progress please what stage is it. Thanks

ZahinH

Oct 22, 2017
@andy108

How do I find out which Visa Office is processing my application? I'm AOR 12 from Bangladesh, which I heard is handled at Singapore. Is that info correct?

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
@andy108

How do I find out which Visa Office is processing my application? I'm AOR 12 from Bangladesh, which I heard is handled at Singapore. Is that info correct?
Email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Ask them about your visa office information. They will reply you back with the VO. Make sure that you include your name, file number, date of birth and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) is in the body of your email.

desaishan

Nov 2, 2017
IF
AND
AND
THEN it means IP2.

If you are sure that your documentation (ECA, IELTS, Work Ex, Travel history, PCC, Funds proof) is strong, then it is just a matter of time when you'll receive PPR from IP2 stage. Keep the faith and just wait & watch.

Thanks so much! I was a little bit surprised that the IP2 would be so quick. May I ask what is PCC?

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Snehal24

Oct 19, 2017
Hi guys ! !

I paid RPRF on the same day it was requested and uploaded receipt (27th October, 2017).

My Background Check status still says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

What does this mean? I am confused and getting a bit tensed now ! !

Thanks in advance for your help ! !

Max_K

Oct 28, 2017
Russia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
14-10-2017
Did you received and ADR when your medical passed?
Some of us get this message in IP1 because we got the ADR for RCMP check. Normally the status should be "your application is in progress" at IP1.
I did not receive any ADR