+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

pk saini

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hurray!! Got the PPR today! I'm still in shock state as I'm prepared to wait for 4 months. Thought of taking a bit of rest for couple of months after all the running for IELTS, PCC, Medical, PR application submission, but seems CIC has other plans.

FSW - O from India. No Canadian Degree or Canadian work experience.
ITA: August 23rd
AOR: October 7th
Medical Passed/IP1:
October 21st
NA2: October 27th
RPRF Request: October 27th
RPRF Paid: October 28th
IP2: October 31st
PPR: October 31st

All the best guys! Looks like October AOR thread is going to be the shortest ;)
Congratulations
Which was your visa office?? I applied from Punjab , does it mean that my visa office is Delhi? How long delhi visa office take for processing the application?

shanitin14

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have received AOR on 16 OCT. I have observed on Myimmitracker that some people who applied after me are processing first and they are receiving medicals pass notifications. I have not received any notification until now. what could be the reason? i am in FSW-0 category.

shanitin14

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hi everyone

I received My aor on 15th oct
Still awaiting the medical clearance email
I understand that this has taken longer than 15 days, should I be worried ?
Fsw Outland
Thanks in advance

@andy :requesting you to add me to the October aor whatsapp group
Same here brother. Mine AOR 16 OCT, but no updates :(

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Thanks
Below is just a copy paste from one of the forums which should help you:

AOR: This is a letter you will get within 24 hours after submission of your PR application.

NA1: “Not applicable“. This will be your BG status message as soon as you submit and get AOR. Typically, this will be status till the time you get your medical passed status.

MEP: “You passed the medical exam“. This will generally happen after approx 25-30 days after your AOR. For PNP applicants it can take more time generally.

IP1: This will happen one or two days after your medical. Sometimes on the same day itself. BG status message in this stage will be “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”. CIC agents will do R10, criminality checks during this stage. Once they feel everything is good then they will change it to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office).

NA2: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP1 is completed. Sometimes IP1 will take few hours and if we have not checked our account during the time it was in IP1, it won’t be possible to know that we are in NA1 or NA2. Our file will be transferred to CPC (Case Processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks.

IP2: BG status message in this stage will be “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“. Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. On the same day, PPR request will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF up front. These things will be done at CPC office.

NA3: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP2 is completed. This status is not visible is many cases and direct PPR request is placed from IP2.

PPR: Passport Request. You will get an email for that and you may not get an update in your CIC account for this.

ADR: Sometimes an additional document is requested in IP1 or IP2 stage. An email, as well as message in your CIC account, will be sent.
Thanks

Hersi

Oct 31, 2017
Hey guys, I am posting this again, need urgent help, does anybody have any idea at what stage my application (CEC inland) might be?, thanks in advance:

AOR: May 26, 2017
September 19: request for RPRF, paid on September 22
October 16: request for details of military service, done and submitted on that date
Still no news.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
invited guys!
Hi andy...
A small recommendation— on the trackers instead of giving an option to put ip1 or ip2 and so on....i think it helps a lot if you make chnges so we can exactly write what excatly the columns of background and additional documnt and final decison say on gckey cic account.....so far from many senior members these ip1 or 2 has been termed as speculations and not necessary that every application has to go through these updates....so as per my observation if at all there is any chnge in applicants login portal only these three columns are always chnging in most applicant cases...so better to put the column as what exactly it says in cic account instead of ip1or 2...just a suggestion...hope it helps!!

Taliyai

Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi all, received AOR on Oct 4, then weeks later a request for 2 Police Certificates we were still waiting on. We finally submitted one of them today, and gave proof of our request for the other one, along with an email indicating it may take another 30-60 days.

My question for anyone who knows: Does the gov't continue reviewing our application details (jobs, travel, personal histories) while we wait for the final PCC? Or is everything on hold until that PCC comes in and our application is 100% complete?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Hi all, received AOR on Oct 4, then weeks later a request for 2 Police Certificates we were still waiting on. We finally submitted one of them today, and gave proof of our request for the other one, along with an email indicating it may take another 30-60 days.

My question for anyone who knows: Does the gov't continue processing our application WITHOUT the final Police Certificate while we wait for it? Or is everything on hold until that PCC comes in and our application is 100% complete?

Thanks!
Criminality and security will not be passed....and so ur final decision will be waiting.....as pcc is the major documnt they need as basis to process backgrounds...!!