19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Hi,

I have the same issue. I am using a rep. Someone suggested that we can try using eCAS (Client application status tool). I tried using that but could not retrieve any information. Can you try using it and tell me if it was helpful?
I just tried using eCAS and I wasn't able to retrieve any information. AOR October 19th

ajayreddyr

Oct 10, 2017
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-10-2017
AOR Received.
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
24-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2017
LANDED..........
08-06-2018
Thanks for your reply. I would be raising CSE for this issue.

As compared to my express entry profile, I removed the work experience of two organizations in eAPR since I did not have employment reference letters in the required format. I put one of these(recent one) in the personal history. The other one was more than 10 years old and accordingly I did not mention it in the personal history. I was also planning to put this in the CSE. Would it be fine?
May be others can comment better on this. More than the format, they (CIC) would like to see all work/personal history explained without any gaps. Don't worry about the letter format. Not every employer gives out letters in the same format.

Last edited:

PB07

Jun 8, 2017
I think they already started sending PPR for the applications submitted in October.I think some folks(from CEC) already mentioned that they got PPR within 23-25 days after submitting their application.

donald70fms

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
I think they already started sending PPR for the applications submitted in October.I think some folks(from CEC) already mentioned that they got PPR within 23-25 days after submitting their application.
2 ppl i guess...from previous posts...
and each of the timelines were almost similar . good part being once u are in IP2 stage you are just 2 days short of receiving your PPR.

Reactions: PB07

Taliyai

Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi,

I have the same issue. I am using a rep. Someone suggested that we can try using eCAS (Client application status tool). I tried using that but could not retrieve any information. Can you try using it and tell me if it was helpful?
I'm not sure what this is or even if I have access to it. We ended up asking our attorney to have their office send us bi-weekly screen shots. They accepted begrudgingly! This will help keep my anxiety low.

AJ9

Oct 23, 2017
New Delhi
AOR Received.
13-10-2017
Hi guys.. I'm Aor 13 Oct.. nbg 27oct... And now it's NA 31oct.. what stage is this.. are all employment background checks done??

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hi guys.. I'm Aor 13 Oct.. nbg 27oct... And now it's NA 31oct.. what stage is this.. are all employment background checks done??
You just finished IP1, next is NA.. and after that IP2.
Employment BGC usually completed in IP2 (after BG, criminality).

2017applicant

Star Member
May 22, 2017
I'm not sure what this is or even if I have access to it. We ended up asking our attorney to have their office send us bi-weekly screen shots. They accepted begrudgingly! This will help keep my anxiety low.
I talked to my rep. They said that professional portal (the one that reps use) does not show these status changes. It just sends a notification if any docs are required. Apart from that, the only thing it will show is that your application has been approved. So even if you get a screen shot I think you might not be able to see or track the status. Not sure, if you can track- let me know.

sharmajikabeta

Oct 30, 2017
Current Status: (30 Oct 2017)

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My questions:
1. Which stage is it? IP1? Seems all status messages are "in process"! I never saw 'Not Applicable" in the BG. It changed from "Your Application is in process. We will send you a message when we start your background check." to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. "

2. Do I need to keep a track on GCMS system?