+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

Oct 23, 2017
New updated!!!

I believe I am now on IP2

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
ur timeline?

Onabanjo

Oct 18, 2017
New updated!!!

I believe I am now on IP2

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Congrats, I envy FSW guys,For PNP guys ours is by the corner very soon,we shall flood the platform with our testimonies

seabirds

May 24, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
CEC
AOR - OCT 22

Please send me an invitation for Oct AOR Whatsapp!!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
CEC
AOR - OCT 22

Please send me an invitation for Oct AOR Whatsapp!!
I've sent to everyone but i get an error when trying to send an invite to you... i think you disabled the PM.

Ping me please.

seabirds

May 24, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
I've sent to everyone but i get an error when trying to send an invite to you... i think you disabled the PM.

Ping me please.
I don't think i changed any settings at all but can you send me an invitation maybe via message? Or a link.. i appreciate your effort. ~

balaji1986

Oct 10, 2016
AOR: Oct 3
Med: 18th oct

Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.( this is changed to NA on OCT 19th)

Please help where do I stand now ??

seabirds

May 24, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.

Ping me please.
I'm sorry you were right i have disabled it and forgot. Please invite me again ive changed the setting

chi-chi

Jun 15, 2017
Hi, Please I received AOR on Oct 7 (FSW Inland) and my status has remained the same since then. I am the principal applicant and applied with my spouse and kids. Anyone in the same lane? Should I be worried?