Feb 28, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18/10/2017
AOR Received.
19/10/2017
Got my ITA yesterday oct 18. Submitted my application later in the evening and received my AOR shortly after but it says Oct 19. I do have a question however. I previously applied for PR then a BOWP. My PR got refused and now I have reapplied. Should I submit a web form updating my BOWP with new AOR or should I do a new BOWP all together? my work permit expires on Sunday.

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Do we receive a request for biometrics after we submit the e-APR?

Jay0022

Oct 19, 2017
Hi Andy! Really appreciate the Great work...lot of helpful information.:)

Kindly add me to the whatsapp group (+447404847970)
My AOR date is 10th October, 2017 (FSW- Outland).

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
oh ok...one more query related to it is...do we need to update the form filled pre ITA (the one basis which we get ITA) considering certain changes might have taken place or is it fine if only the main form( the one we fill post ITA as a part of "continue with application" tab) is up to date before submission.

I had changes in my employment which i changed in the final form but not in the form that i filled pre ITA.
if your situation has evolved you need to make changes. it s fine if they don't affect you CRS and MEC.

Snehal24

Oct 19, 2017
Hi Guys,

So I submitted my Application on 9th October, FSW Inland. I am dependent application and my wife is the primary one.

I just checked application status, it's as follows.

Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - Not applicable.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am new to this forum and a bit confused about the status. What should I interpret from these status?

I think, they have not started anything for my application. I can expect something in Medical or Application Status within a week.

Thanks in advance.

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi Guys,

So I submitted my Application on 9th October, FSW Inland. I am dependent application and my wife is the primary one.

Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am new to this forum and a bit confused about the status. What should I interpret from these status?

I think, they have not started anything for my application. I can expect something in Medical or Application Status within a week.

Thanks in advance.
This status means NA1. After that most likely ull get to Medicals passed MEP stage, followed by IP1 when your background check will change to In progress. In my case thought I got to IP1 before the MEP, so dont worry if that also happens to you. After that comes the NA2 stage, folowed by IP2, NA3 and PPR finally. NA stands for Not applicable, PPR - Passport Request. Good luck and join the AOR October watsapp group and of the immitracker.com

anttor

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
Same AOR date. I am expecting on or after 23rd

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Andy! Really appreciate the Great work...lot of helpful information.:)

Kindly add me to the whatsapp group (+447404847970)
My AOR date is 10th October, 2017 (FSW- Outland).
Thank you! Invite had been sent.

Reactions: Eltonos

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Dear Friends,

i received AOR on 17 Oct 2017. If every thing goes fine and i get CoPR in three months(Jan'18)

My wife is three month pregnant now. What do you guys advise, should the baby be delivered in home country or in canada.?

which will be more beneficial?
As per me, i think it is beneficial to give birth in the country you will in, to avoid hassle of getting visa for a baby, then as far as i remember baby would get passport right away if born in canada and parents are PR holders? Not 100% sure, but i think.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi andy...could u plz help me understand the following:
Does Someone as an inland cec applicant need Pcc from home country as well canada? Or just home country and countries of travel for more than six months??
You need:

1. You need a police certificate from any country or territory that you have spent six months or more since the age of 18, that includes home country.
2. In terms of Canada, you may get RCMP cert, generally, as far as i know if you inland you don't have to submit it - but i see a few cases where it had been requested.

Reactions: Dolly143