Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Hi all,

I got aor on 11th of October. Just a quick question will cic call my current employer? Coz my HR and boss is not really happy with me applying for pr. So I got a statutory declaration from a senior colleague and submitted my appointment, offer, increment letter and pay slips from the company.

Please add me to the whatsapp group as well. My number is 8017374421
hey man...its always better to explain these situations in an LOE in my opinion. i hav heard in most cases CIC is lenient in the event if its explained in an LOE. any other opinions are welcome though.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
oh ok...one more query related to it is...do we need to update the form filled pre ITA (the one basis which we get ITA) considering certain changes might have taken place or is it fine if only the main form( the one we fill post ITA as a part of "continue with application" tab) is up to date before submission.

I had changes in my employment which i changed in the final form but not in the form that i filled pre ITA.
You can't make changes to your Express Entry Profile (the form filled pre-ITA) after receiving an ITA. However, you CAN make changes to the eAPR questionnaire (the form filled post-ITA), as long as the change doesn't result in a decrease in your CRS Score that would bring it below the CRS Cut-off for the Draw in which you got the ITA - if the changes result in your CRS Score falling below the threshold, you need to decline the ITA and go back into the EE pool for future consideration.

You should definitely go through the eAPR questionnaire and update it with any new or revised information as needed, because, if you submit the application with incorrect information (simply because you were wary of changing what you had there pre-ITA), you will be held responsible for any inaccuracies if discovered by IRCC.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi all,

I got aor on 11th of October. Just a quick question will cic call my current employer? Coz my HR and boss is not really happy with me applying for pr. So I got a statutory declaration from a senior colleague and submitted my appointment, offer, increment letter and pay slips from the company.

Please add me to the whatsapp group as well. My number is 8017374421
They occasionally do call employer re-references, but very little % get an employment verification, it is very rare.

donald70fms

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
I have recently submitted my application for PR to IRCC online.
I have overlapping dates for employment for 2 organisations I have worked for as follows:

Company X: relieving date is 29th July 2015 &
Company Y: Joining date is 27th July 2015

These are genuine dates in company records and have been included in the employment reference letter as well. This is because of the fact that I was serving my notice period in my first company till 29th with no obligation whatsoever and meanwhile i got the offer from the second company with joining date as 27th July.
So I had completed all joining formalities on 27th and post that cleared all relieving formalities from my previous employer on 29th July and post that i moved to my new work location on 30th. (This reflects in my address/personal history also wherein you need to put dates in dd//mm/yyyy format.

I haven't included a letter of explanation regarding the same though.
Will this raise a red flag by any chance. or can i notify CIC bout the same now by any chance. all employee reference letters (with pay stubs) are genuine and have been issued by the respective HR depts.

Rest all of the documents/information etc are also in perfect shape

bkbbh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
These are the genuine problems most of us working in private sector.getting letter of relieving in time is really a hurriculam task some times.Dont worry and reply only when cic raise an issue and ask your explaination. Good Luck mate

Reactions: donald70fms

donald70fms

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Have a question regarding travel history:
According to my passport its as follows:
departed from india: 8th Feb 2015
Arrival in indonesia: 9th Feb 2015
Departure from Indonesia : 12th Feb 2015
Arrival in singapore: 12th Feb 2015
Dearture from singapore: 13th Feb 2015 and same is arrival date in india

However while entering my travel history I mentioned as:

Arrival in indonesia: 9th Feb 2015
Departure from Indonesia : 11th Feb 2015-(instead of 12th Feb as mentioned in passport)
Arrival in singapore: 12th Feb 2015
Departure from singapore: 13th Feb 2015

question is is it gonna be scrutinised severely coz of a minor mistake? coz passport visa pages have been submitted anyways.

please let me know if someone has any experience/opinion regarding he same.

katrina.tlim

Oct 15, 2017
hello. application was submitted on 30 Sep 2017 and got AOR on 03 Oct 2017. we are still waiting for the nomination. anyone here with the same situation? thank you